The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 5848
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5833

    QUESTION: Who are the biggest BBWs working in Portland right now?

    I am into BBW, no size is too big. We used to have some great SSBBW years ago, but I am not aware of any in the area now.

    So my question: Who are the biggest girls you know are currently working the area? I don't care if they're old or ugly. I am all about the volume.

  2. #5832

    ThebrunetteVera

    Has anyone seen this girl I'm interested in seeing her but see is high dollar.

  3. #5831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    Any info on this trashy looking one

    Is she a good trashy to a bad trashy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clack...t/908072654733

  4. #5830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    Not 1 but 2 little peeps in PDX

    I railed Lisa back in the day off of SA, so check that off the bucket list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clack...i/107019146315

    If you are hungry, grab 2! They are pocket size!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.3346701/

  5. #5829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    Goddess is huge, won't take bra off for any reason. About 50 years old, reminded me of Jabba the hut

    .
    Ouch, that is a hard visual, you must be a big Star Wars fan to be able to get hard and fuck Jabba. LOL.

  6. #5828
    Goddess is huge, won't take bra off for any reason. About 50 years old, reminded me of Jabba the hut

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDark13  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/214431451#.

    Looks like her own grandmother in person, she opened the door, I said "nope" and left.

    Request for info on Goddess from the gps board; she seems too good to be true, and her rates are astronomical, but if she's the real deal, I'm down. I searched for info on her here, but her name is also a common adjective used to describe fantastic providers.
    .

  7. #5827

    Pregnant

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.3342235/

    Hard as hell to schedule but currently 8 months pregnant.

    Lactating if that's your thing.

    Had a great time with her, hoping I can see her before she pops.

    For some reason I thought there was a pregnant provider thread. Could not find it so adding this here.

  8. #5826

    Quick visit with Tria and a request for info on Goddess

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/214431451#.

    Looks like her own grandmother in person, she opened the door, I said "nope" and left.

    Request for info on Goddess from the gps board; she seems too good to be true, and her rates are astronomical, but if she's the real deal, I'm down. I searched for info on her here, but her name is also a common adjective used to describe fantastic providers.

  9. #5825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...oll786.565933/#xfmgMedia.

    Pleasant time, bigger than pics, like a small bbw. Starts out on her stomach and you lube her up and massage her, put on the cover and start with doggy, then I flipped her over. Nice big soft tits, pretty. Wonder if the cover is an always thing or not.
    She would not say via text.

  10. #5824

    Thanks for TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...oll786.565933/#xfmgMedia.

    Pleasant time, bigger than pics, like a small bbw. Starts out on her stomach and you lube her up and massage her, put on the cover and start with doggy, then I flipped her over. Nice big soft tits, pretty. Wonder if the cover is an always thing or not.
    Thanks for TOFTT, I have always been curious about her but man for those rates and I am doing all the work. And now especially with her being a little bigger than her photos. I will pass on her.

  11. #5823

    Amanda

    Agree she is a nice lady, but the last time I saw her (less than a year ago) she was painfully skinny. I wondered if she has health issues? We did lfk cfs BBBJ.

  12. #5822

    Sleepydoll786

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...oll786.565933/#xfmgMedia.

    Pleasant time, bigger than pics, like a small bbw. Starts out on her stomach and you lube her up and massage her, put on the cover and start with doggy, then I flipped her over. Nice big soft tits, pretty. Wonder if the cover is an always thing or not.

  13. #5821

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've seen Amanda. I did a report on her a year or more ago. Saw her this week so updating my report. First, her body is fantastic for someone her age. I'm guessing mid 40's, but she does have fairly young kids, so she can't be much older than that. Great natural Cs, smooth skin, no blemishes or bruising (other than on her tit where she said a client got a bit too zealous. Haha). No scent of smoking or any other paraphanalia. Room was clean and smelled good. Honestly a very nice experience. She's really friendly, and can hold an adult conversation. A couple of dings: 1. No longer BBFS. Hard No, even though I've filled her up numerous times in the past. She seems set on her new menu. 2. BBBJ was scratchy and shallow. Wouldn't make my top 20.1. 5 all in for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...204b9242711518
    Ironically, one of the photos in her ad, she's riding someone BB. 😀.

  14. #5820
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Iwas thinking the exact same thing as soon as I saw that ad. Zoom in close on that 2nd photo. That's either crazy shadowing, or you got yourself an adams apple there. I'd be very cautious with this one. I've never seen this ad before in portland.
    I kind of see what you mean. I've never been with a TG, so don't know post-op how that looks, but the one pic where she's spread out in this ad makes me think that's not the case.

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-27152137/

  15. #5819

    Amanda

    It's been a while since I've seen Amanda. I did a report on her a year or more ago. Saw her this week so updating my report. First, her body is fantastic for someone her age. I'm guessing mid 40's, but she does have fairly young kids, so she can't be much older than that. Great natural Cs, smooth skin, no blemishes or bruising (other than on her tit where she said a client got a bit too zealous. Haha). No scent of smoking or any other paraphanalia. Room was clean and smelled good. Honestly a very nice experience. She's really friendly, and can hold an adult conversation. A couple of dings: 1. No longer BBFS. Hard No, even though I've filled her up numerous times in the past. She seems set on her new menu. 2. BBBJ was scratchy and shallow. Wouldn't make my top 20.1. 5 all in for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...204b9242711518

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape