Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 365 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 5465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5405

    Relax extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    If you want GFE, I'd go with Kiki. She offers dfk, BBBJ and rimming. From my experiences there no one will do BBFS. Hope this helps, stay safe!
    I have been visiting Relax about a year and always see Ewa. She's a bit older and not quite as attractive as Kiki but we had good chemistry and she provided what I wanted, most recently being BBFS. Yep. No more condoms. It feels great, and I would keep visiting except the last two times I went she bit me very very hard. Hard enough for me to have developed some anxiety every time a provider goes down there, even when I fully trust her. I'm not going to tempt fate a third time and see Ewa ever again, even with BBFS. Try her at your own risk.

  2. #5404

    New neighbors at Relax

    Many of you have probably noticed but there's a new barbershop in the strip mall where Relax is located. Consequently there's a lot more foot traffic in front and in back, including lots of local moms taking their kids for haircuts. Just trying to help everyone avoid an uncomfortable run-in with a neighbor!

    Also, saw ViVi there last week. Great as usual—hh, massage and on the flip did BJ, cg, standing doggy, mish to finish in bag. Spectacular. Had left the standard tip in view when getting ready, since it was my first time with her. I did call ahead looking for Kiki and was told she had gone back to China, so lined things up with vivi instead.

  3. #5403
    Quote Originally Posted by MongForLong  [View Original Post]
    Can I just say if you want a quality L1 . Joy spa is a dream. Ada in the first room.

    She only really likes 30 minutes but damn the soft touch is incredible. Third time I have seen her and this last was so great before the flip. Only issue was on flip wanted 100 to take top and bra off. Sorry but no way for me during a 30 min and while negotiating she didn't stop and I was close so didn't need to go that route anyway LOL. She is short and cute. She oils me up before the flip but then cleans up also with hot towel before. She has a magical soft touch. 50 for 30 and 50 tip.
    I take it back. Now looking for a quality L1 in the area. I went back twice in a week, first time was above. Second she wasn't having it.

  4. #5402

    NJ Health Body. Oak Brook

    I visited NJ Health just under a year ago so prices and mileage may vary. I heard about this place from another forum but no clue which.

    This was actually my first visit to any MP looking for extras, so I didn't really know what to expect. The shop is in a quiet office complex and looks quite professional from the outside. I stopped in for my first visit and MMS immediately took me into the massage room. She asked me what I wanted an I went with FS. It was 180 all in for the hour, no door fee at all. It was nice not having to negotiate on the table so I could just relax a bit and get to business. The massage room was huge, it could easily be the size of two or three smaller rooms. Very dim lit with a few low neon lights and classic spa music.

    I was still sitting on the couch about to undress and in walks Jade, late 30's early 40's wearing a nice tight mini skirt. She was pretty slim, about 5'7, and had braces. She speaks decent English, better than most girls at AMPs. She tells me to finish undressing and lay on the table. The massage started and she had very light pressure which ended being more of a oiled body rub than a real massage. While she was rubbing from the top of the table I began caressing her legs and making my way to her ass. I felt that we was wearing a thong and I lifted her skirt so I could get a better view.

    The rub was sensual but no teasing of the boys. I can't recall if they were hidden or if she just didn't try. After about 30 minutes I was practically grabbing her enough to let her know to flip me already. She left for a quick second, came back and she got undressed. She does the flip, she had solid B's with pencil erasers. She starts with a CBJ which lasted a solid 5 minutes. We then started with the standard CG, she was mostly doing the grind method which I'm not a fan of. Eventually I had to start hammering from the bottom since she was not riding that well. I don't think I ever finish in CG but I was really worked up that day and let go in the bag.

    She cleaned me up and began rubbing my big head. She did the neck crack thing and started on my arms and hands. She also did the finger pop thing. I'm not big on either of these but she at least did them both correctly. I don't really trust these girls to realign anything other than junior. We do some light conversation and she tells me that they are open until 2 am on the weekends and that there is one other girl who works there. No clue if that's true as I never went back. She was little old for my taste but had no problem getting the job done.

    All in all it was ok. I think the price was fair. I'd give Jade a 6 on looks. The spa vibe itself was the best part, very relaxing and inconspicuous. However, nothing that left me yearning to go back for more. I think the only problem is that the mongers on google have left blatant reviews on the extras provided there. A little to public for me in that respect.

  5. #5401

    Very nice

    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoop  [View Original Post]
    Went there the other day just to check it out as I heard that this is the famous sunny day spa moved here that used to be in mount prospect.

    Positive:

    Same level of service like it used to be at sunny day spa. I think it is the same owner. Same 60 for 30 min and 80 for hour deal. I took the 30 min because I went late in the evening right before closing time.

    Entrance through the back door is very discrete and not visible from busy street at the front. Plenty of parking at the back.

    The same young mama from sunny day is running this spa.

    Negative:

    I was skeptical because the front door entrance is very exposed and there is a bright halogen light for the next door Ariana's Video Slot Cafe, so I was very nervous. Next time I will use back entrance for sure.

    Rooms are kind of small and does not compare well with old sunny day spa's large and spacious room that I got used to.

    Would I repeat? Due to distance I will repeat occasionally.
    I visited One Spa prior to ownership change. The facility is not spacious but very nice. Great TS, Sauna, nice rooms just small. But more than big enough to receive nice services.

  6. #5400

    Relax

    Amy said Kiki is in China. I forgot to ask for how long just FYI.

  7. #5399

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Malago96  [View Original Post]
    Was heading somewhere else in Naperville but decided to give Amy a try at Relax this week. Asked for her on entry, I think it was Kiki who greeted me. Got a frown from Mocha in the hallway. Uh oh I thought. Amy came into the room and offered a TS. Yes, please. Did a great job of cleaning every crevice with special attention to Junior. Dried off and back to the room. Really great massage with me doing a lot of leg touching and just a bit of a tease at the end. On the flip, she had already slipped her clothes off and asked what I wanted. She knew. Lots of DFK, body rubbing, slow buildup. Started BBBJ sidled up to me and moved to 69. No PME this time. After 5 - 10, moved to CG with more DFK. Blew in the bag after a few more minutes. Cleaned up and started a decent head and facial massage. Ended 5 minutes over time, must have been the weekday slows. Gave her the tip after $1. 6. Another smooch and out the door. Glad I listened to the group and hung in there.
    I will concur with Malago96. I saw Amy this week as well. She does do a very thorough table shower. I also got a BBBJ and Amy does dfk. She did do some like rimming as well. For a little woman, she has very strong hands and gives a good theraputic massage. On the way out, I met Vivi. When people were talking about her I thought they were talking about Wewe and just hearing her name incorrectly. They are different women. Vivi has a very curvy but tight little body. I will probable try her next. I was also told there is a new girl named Juju. Didn't have a chance to meet her.

  8. #5398

    One Spa / Chimacra Spa. Under new management

    Went there the other day just to check it out as I heard that this is the famous sunny day spa moved here that used to be in mount prospect.

    Positive:

    Same level of service like it used to be at sunny day spa. I think it is the same owner. Same 60 for 30 min and 80 for hour deal. I took the 30 min because I went late in the evening right before closing time.

    Entrance through the back door is very discrete and not visible from busy street at the front. Plenty of parking at the back.

    The same young mama from sunny day is running this spa.

    Negative:

    I was skeptical because the front door entrance is very exposed and there is a bright halogen light for the next door Ariana's Video Slot Cafe, so I was very nervous. Next time I will use back entrance for sure.

    Rooms are kind of small and does not compare well with old sunny day spa's large and spacious room that I got used to.

    Would I repeat? Due to distance I will repeat occasionally.

  9. #5397

    Third Time A Charm at Relax

    Was heading somewhere else in Naperville but decided to give Amy a try at Relax this week. Asked for her on entry, I think it was Kiki who greeted me. Got a frown from Mocha in the hallway. Uh oh I thought. Amy came into the room and offered a TS. Yes, please. Did a great job of cleaning every crevice with special attention to Junior. Dried off and back to the room. Really great massage with me doing a lot of leg touching and just a bit of a tease at the end. On the flip, she had already slipped her clothes off and asked what I wanted. She knew. Lots of DFK, body rubbing, slow buildup. Started BBBJ sidled up to me and moved to 69. No PME this time. After 5 - 10, moved to CG with more DFK. Blew in the bag after a few more minutes. Cleaned up and started a decent head and facial massage. Ended 5 minutes over time, must have been the weekday slows. Gave her the tip after $1. 6. Another smooch and out the door. Glad I listened to the group and hung in there.

  10. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    I also do better with the build up and services at AMPs (Or at least Relax, Lanes, Carson <S Eola in Aurora ). I'm 60+ so need a little build up for little me to get ready. That's Why I like Ewa and KiKi at Relax for TS and BBBJ to begin.

    That said. I've found an independent provider in Naperville / Lisle area I really like. Private, nice condo. Not hotel, and arguably best head in the business. But this is the massage thread. So feel free to DM me if you want her info.
    Sounds like what I need too. If you care to share. Thanks in advance.

  11. #5395

    Pure

    Anyone been to pure lately and have a recommendation?

  12. #5394

    Joy. VP

    Can I just say if you want a quality L1 . Joy spa is a dream. Ada in the first room.

    She only really likes 30 minutes but damn the soft touch is incredible. Third time I have seen her and this last was so great before the flip. Only issue was on flip wanted 100 to take top and bra off. Sorry but no way for me during a 30 min and while negotiating she didn't stop and I was close so didn't need to go that route anyway LOL. She is short and cute. She oils me up before the flip but then cleans up also with hot towel before. She has a magical soft touch. 50 for 30 and 50 tip.

  13. #5393
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    I started with AMPs about 25 years ago. Never was a long term thing but I got mu start at them. King spa was my first spa handy. Ace spa amd spa 34 and also lanes.
    I was going to be in the area for half a day so decided to try out lanes again. Its been about 25 years I believe. So when the masseuse asked if I've been there before I could answer honestly LOL.
    Saw another monger go in just before me ao I waited in my car a few minutes as to not cross paths.
    Saw a thicker lady with big knockers walking with the other guy and since I'm. A boob guy I was aww shucks.
    The lady the sent in was very pretty though. Sopihia / sophie. Great body and nice natural c cups.
    She had a pleasant personality and was very cordial.
    Table shower was clean amd so was the room.
    Her massage was good. Not a fan of the standing on the back but it is what it is.
    Left happy.
    Will return if I'm in the area or want to take a trip. It was nice to visit a place from so long ago that I'm surprised is still in business, considering.
    Ahh King in Downers was my first also. Many great times there. And same can't believe Lanes is still viable. Granted it was bad for while but they got hot talent. I actually started when college girls where doing the massages in the area. There was a fun one on butterfield and 53.

  14. #5392

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has legit reports in the Best Latinas sub in the Chicago forum, should be legit. Just remember there is jitters and there is spidey senses, if something feels off, avoid it. But from what I've read Sofia is fine, YMMV on the experience though. Lorena and the MILF are more talked about.

    Michelle in MP, I don't know, have a link?

    If you are nervous, might as well have a good time at AMPs for now and when you want a change hit up Sofia or others.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...605/7744859333

  15. #5391

    Nostalgic trip to lanes

    I started with AMPs about 25 years ago. Never was a long term thing but I got mu start at them. King spa was my first spa handy. Ace spa amd spa 34 and also lanes.
    I was going to be in the area for half a day so decided to try out lanes again. Its been about 25 years I believe. So when the masseuse asked if I've been there before I could answer honestly LOL.
    Saw another monger go in just before me ao I waited in my car a few minutes as to not cross paths.
    Saw a thicker lady with big knockers walking with the other guy and since I'm. A boob guy I was aww shucks.
    The lady the sent in was very pretty though. Sopihia / sophie. Great body and nice natural c cups.
    She had a pleasant personality and was very cordial.
    Table shower was clean amd so was the room.
    Her massage was good. Not a fan of the standing on the back but it is what it is.
    Left happy.
    Will return if I'm in the area or want to take a trip. It was nice to visit a place from so long ago that I'm surprised is still in business, considering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape