Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2490 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 37340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37265

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So Empire Spa on 10 mile rd just east of Van Dyke will do full service. Not the best looking providers but they do get the job done.
    Thanks alot!

  2. #37264

    Kinda dry out there?

    So been out of the game for some time, seems after reading countless reviews if I'm not mistaken theres nothing out there for cute 20-30 year old ladies doing much above L1 in the metro Detroit area? I work close to Redford / Dearborn area thought about trying M1 on telegraph but didn't know what to expect. Any help would be appreciated if theres anything worth wild out there?

  3. #37263

    Empire Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Looking for Asain massage or UTR in new area. I have been very active near Flint. Any help will be appreciated.
    Ok. So Empire Spa on 10 mile rd just east of Van Dyke will do full service. Not the best looking providers but they do get the job done.

  4. #37262

    Wixom road

    As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm new to this area. Because of its convenience, I finally went to starmoon a couple times over the last few weeks. First I saw Bella. Second time I saw Nancy. Both girls are beautiful. Bella is probably late 30's. Nancy is easily in her 20's. Both girls gave a good massage. I already knew Bella has good massage skills from her previous store. There was no hassle at all. No talk of price or anything. Standard.

    Given the reputation of the store, is a four hands worth it? Anyone care to share in a PM their experience in a four hands at this place?

    Cheers.

  5. #37261

    L2 in Macomb

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Sadly there is nothing remotely close to what flint has to offer here in macomb county. Best you will get is a hand job with tits out or maybe panties off but full on boom boom aint happening in any macomb area AMPs. You don't have to venture far Wayne county or Oakland county to get more but even Oakland county is clamping down on AMPs.
    I was getting L2 from a few spas in Macomb off, Schoener. The girl has now moved on though. Macomb has always been a little dry, all the fun is out west but even Oakland County is on edge lately. LEO are setting out notices left and right to all these spas trying to get them evicted by their landlords, part of a new task force or something. Posting publicly blows up the spot, even trading too much info privately can too if someone shows the girl the messages but we got to exchange info somehow.

    If anyones got any info to trade, my dms are open.

  6. #37260
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I've see Natasha several times, agreed it's always fun. Is Jenn in Commerce, Lisa's sister?

    Really hoping to find one or two new girls to meet. Any help is appreciated.
    I tried reaching out to Jenn today to make an appointment tomorrow. She saw my texts but never responded. I will be reaching out to Natasha again as she is great!!

  7. #37259

    Not much

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Looking for Asain massage or UTR in new area. I have been very active near Flint. Any help will be appreciated.
    Sadly there is nothing remotely close to what flint has to offer here in macomb county. Best you will get is a hand job with tits out or maybe panties off but full on boom boom aint happening in any macomb area AMPs. You don't have to venture far Wayne county or Oakland county to get more but even Oakland county is clamping down on AMPs.

  8. #37258

    Clean and cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing lots of posts about just random prostitutes who post online.

    First, I wonder if these posts should be made in the Escort section.

    Second, I have only tried Massage Parlors, AMPs specifically. Wondering if I should branch out.

    I like AMPs because the girls typically haven't been in America for a while so my dollar goes a long way with them and the more you go the more you can get out of them. I have had several times where a girl only did a handjob the first visit then went on to L2 and L3, eventually becoming a GFE fuck.

    Latest girl I've gotten from L1 to L3 and its really UTR. Skinny and petite little thing, quite short. A little knocked out teeth but really clean and cute. Been getting L3 from her since February. $150 all in, GFE.
    Thanks for the review. Which spa? Tia.

    Sanders.

  9. #37257

    Thai body work in 11 mile Novi

    Went here couple of times in the last month. Strictly legit at least for me. Anyone got any update on this place? It's close to me. So would like to know if anything can be had here.

    Both times I got a solid massage. 8/10.

  10. #37256

    Moving to Macomb area

    Hi, Looking for Asain massage or UTR in new area. I have been very active near Flint. Any help will be appreciated.

  11. #37255

    Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by DopamineFiend  [View Original Post]
    You'll find probably 3 different links if you look at the top few pages. People been raving about Jen and Natasha. I have seen Natasha it was pretty sexy.
    I've see Natasha several times, agreed it's always fun. Is Jenn in Commerce, Lisa's sister?

    Really hoping to find one or two new girls to meet. Any help is appreciated.

  12. #37254

    Featherstone

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpCoach  [View Original Post]
    Hello, where is this place located?
    Visited Mimi yesterday, tall, skinny, grandma-ish. Was not my cup of tea, endured decent bbj but wasn't feeling it. Will not be a repeat customer.

  13. #37253

    UTR AMP and Non Massage Parlor posts

    I've been seeing lots of posts about just random prostitutes who post online.

    First, I wonder if these posts should be made in the Escort section.

    Second, I have only tried Massage Parlors, AMPs specifically. Wondering if I should branch out.

    I like AMPs because the girls typically haven't been in America for a while so my dollar goes a long way with them and the more you go the more you can get out of them. I have had several times where a girl only did a handjob the first visit then went on to L2 and L3, eventually becoming a GFE fuck.

    Latest girl I've gotten from L1 to L3 and its really UTR. Skinny and petite little thing, quite short. A little knocked out teeth but really clean and cute. Been getting L3 from her since February. $150 all in, GFE.

  14. #37252

    Nothing there

    Quote Originally Posted by TRS2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Heather in Farmington who advertises on CL? Reply here or by PM is fine. Appreciate your help.
    No hint of extras and nothing special about massage.

    She gets by on one time try and not repeat. Theres a few out there that do.

  15. #37251

    Heather

    Anyone had any experience with Heather in Farmington who advertises on CL? Reply here or by PM is fine. Appreciate your help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape