Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2506 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37508

    Thai body work in 11 mile Novi

    Went here couple of times in the last month. Strictly legit at least for me. Anyone got any update on this place? It's close to me. So would like to know if anything can be had here.

    Both times I got a solid massage. 8/10.

  2. #37507

    Moving to Macomb area

    Hi, Looking for Asain massage or UTR in new area. I have been very active near Flint. Any help will be appreciated.

  3. #37506

    Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by DopamineFiend  [View Original Post]
    You'll find probably 3 different links if you look at the top few pages. People been raving about Jen and Natasha. I have seen Natasha it was pretty sexy.
    I've see Natasha several times, agreed it's always fun. Is Jenn in Commerce, Lisa's sister?

    Really hoping to find one or two new girls to meet. Any help is appreciated.

  4. #37505

    Featherstone

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpCoach  [View Original Post]
    Hello, where is this place located?
    Visited Mimi yesterday, tall, skinny, grandma-ish. Was not my cup of tea, endured decent bbj but wasn't feeling it. Will not be a repeat customer.

  5. #37504

    UTR AMP and Non Massage Parlor posts

    I've been seeing lots of posts about just random prostitutes who post online.

    First, I wonder if these posts should be made in the Escort section.

    Second, I have only tried Massage Parlors, AMPs specifically. Wondering if I should branch out.

    I like AMPs because the girls typically haven't been in America for a while so my dollar goes a long way with them and the more you go the more you can get out of them. I have had several times where a girl only did a handjob the first visit then went on to L2 and L3, eventually becoming a GFE fuck.

    Latest girl I've gotten from L1 to L3 and its really UTR. Skinny and petite little thing, quite short. A little knocked out teeth but really clean and cute. Been getting L3 from her since February. $150 all in, GFE.

  6. #37503

    Nothing there

    Quote Originally Posted by TRS2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Heather in Farmington who advertises on CL? Reply here or by PM is fine. Appreciate your help.
    No hint of extras and nothing special about massage.

    She gets by on one time try and not repeat. Theres a few out there that do.

  7. #37502

    Heather

    Anyone had any experience with Heather in Farmington who advertises on CL? Reply here or by PM is fine. Appreciate your help.

  8. #37501

    Or Adult Look

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of an independent provider guy, not really into AMP's. I'm having zero luck using Escort Babylon, Erotic Monkey, List crawler etc. Due to the high number of fakes and scammers. Does anyone have a link to a website (s) where the providers are more reliable? I'm looking for either massage or escort. Thanks!
    One of those 2.

  9. #37500

    Adult Search

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of an independent provider guy, not really into AMP's. I'm having zero luck using Escort Babylon, Erotic Monkey, List crawler etc. Due to the high number of fakes and scammers. Does anyone have a link to a website (s) where the providers are more reliable? I'm looking for either massage or escort. Thanks!
    Adult Search has several options in either the escort or body rub / massage categories.

  10. #37499

    Pontiac

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpCoach  [View Original Post]
    Hello, where is this place located?
    See title.

  11. #37498

    What city is Featherstones located?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking out Mimi at Featherstone, anyone with insight into Mimi?
    Hello, where is this place located?

  12. #37497
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Sup gents. Been a while since I've been on the boards but saw a place in Novi as I was dropping off product for a client and saw a place at the corner of 10 mile and meadowbrook that just had an "open" and "massage" sign lit in its window. It's located in a strip mall with no sign above it (unlike all the other businesses in that space). Google Maps has the address listed as "Thai Massage and DDS spa". Any intel to share? It's got all the makings of a FS joint hiding in plain sight.
    Decent massage + L1.

  13. #37496

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of an independent provider guy, not really into AMP's. I'm having zero luck using Escort Babylon, Erotic Monkey, List crawler etc. Due to the high number of fakes and scammers. Does anyone have a link to a website (s) where the providers are more reliable? I'm looking for either massage or escort. Thanks!
    You'll find probably 3 different links if you look at the top few pages. People been raving about Jen and Natasha. I have seen Natasha it was pretty sexy.

  14. #37495

    Independent Providers

    I'm more of an independent provider guy, not really into AMP's. I'm having zero luck using Escort Babylon, Erotic Monkey, List crawler etc. Due to the high number of fakes and scammers. Does anyone have a link to a website (s) where the providers are more reliable? I'm looking for either massage or escort. Thanks!

  15. #37494

    Visiting again

    Coming to Detroit again for work and was wondering if there's any place like great hands it's was the best and sadly a big lost for all of us.

    If there's any please message me thanks and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape