Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 3485 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 52272
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52182

    Nana / Nana S.

    After taking some break from mongering due to health issues, I contacted the PO for a refresher appt. Luckily a new girl had just started who was fresh off the boat.

    Nana was available and it was an amazing, memorable session.

    Got the address to an incall that I used to frequent which was prob the easiest street parking in LA. Opened the door and she stood naked behind the door just as I requested. She was short around 5' with slim and slightly tanned body. Full C cup or small D cup MM with a nice ass to grab. We both DFK right away which I really missed after being away from action for so long.

    Then she led me down to her room behind the curtained-off hallway. She helped me undress while we groped and DFK with saliva drooping off our mouths very hot. I passed the smell test and breath check so she proceeded to kneel for some standing BBBJ. She incorporated some sloppy BLS while HJ my shaft and that sent me over the edge. Maybe she felt it in her hand so she stopped abruptly and told me "no cum" LOL. Then she got behind me and had me spread my legs and my cheeks for some light rimming which it was my first time receiving a standing rimming while she was gently caressing my cock.

    Afterward I had her lay on the bed and did some DATY with light FIV. She seemed to enjoy it by letting me know with her sexy moans. At one point I thought she was squirting but I'm pretty sure she was just getting really wet like to the point of gushing as I got too carried away with the FIV. She eventually O and told me "too hard baby" while smirking. Noted for future ref to not finger her too much LOL. Then I entered her standing mish while we DFK then we transitioned to doggy and finally standing doggy while we made out. I'm considerably taller so it was easy in that position. One of the reasons why I'm so stubborn on seeing petite girls LOL. We cuddled for a bit while talking in broken english and translator app then took a shower while DFK and left a happy man.

    All in all, it was a good session and the price is unbeatable in a sea of inflated, priced-out girls. 360 at 1 hr all inclusive.

  2. #52181

    Maya (New pics)

    Are those new pics on 6 et9 irl her real pics? Doesn't even look loke the same person compared to her original pics. But if that's really her in the new pics, she is one sexy MILF LOL.

  3. #52180

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    It literally says so in the link provided.

  4. #52179
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    KDC lists Jessy and Nana in LA now in MW. I noticed it was MW after double checking the ad:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream
    https://www.kdreamc.com/
    They're also listed on Get9:
    https://get9irl.com/Jessy
    https://get9irl.com/NanaS

    If you see the Get9 profile cards for LA, notice the red F Special on the lower left. It will help you find similar priced girls who are bb and msog included. For example, Louis (9/20), Maya (9/17), Nana (KDC), Julia, Sharon, Jessy (KDC), Sienna, Keily, Cici, Lexus, Emma, Chloe.K, Shasha, Phoebe, Niya, Lucy, and Ella.

    People assume F Special (full bb special) girls are Service girls, and it is generally true. There are many familiar names above, people have often recommended them for Service. When a girl has enough Looks in combo with Service, I'll see her. If other people have the same idea as that, you can say such a girl will have broad appeal.

    CGLA has a section 'BB Special' with a similar idea, but that includes msog upcharge or discounted upcharge girls too. On Get9's site, such girls are pink Special. So, CGLA's section is a combo of the red F Special plus the pink Special girls. This is useful for guys who research by 'Price First'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    I noticed that a few OC Latinas at FirstAsians offered BB, but it did not last. A majority were no CIP. So while possible, it is just really rare. Unicorn hunting.

  5. #52178
    Quote Originally Posted by Zixin  [View Original Post]
    Took the chance with Alyssa on the account of no uncharge BB on the same inkling as you. Pretty glad I did. She is willing to please and don't look half bad. Nice round butt for those who cares.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/alyssa
    To far out for me, not sure if any providers are worth the travel since I like to keep things close to home, maybe just lazy haha.

  6. #52177
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!
    I know there are some but most of them are vacation.

    I'll link one of them but as far as I know she's on vacation and she was on my list, and my only reason to travel to the OC.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/patricia

  7. #52176

    BBFS CIP or NO CIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zixin  [View Original Post]
    Took the chance with Alyssa on the account of no uncharge BB on the same inkling as you. Pretty glad I did. She is willing to please and don't look half bad. Nice round butt for those who cares.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/alyssa
    Interesting, I thought Latina's don't do BB, and since she does, were you able to CIP?

    Been looking for a Latina BB that could CIP, thanks!

  8. #52175

    Monger Foot Traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa8492  [View Original Post]
    One too many times recently in the past month. If this is a certain apartment complex on the infamous 304 + Bay Area Rapid Transit street (hopefully people get it), I stopped going there for now since foot traffic through the guest entrance is way too hot. Plus the entire sidewalk is littered with cameras LOL.
    I like the brain teaser. That's happened to me at that building too. Hopefully mongers are smart enough to enter through the side entrance and not the main lobby. The side entrance is pretty busy on its own.

  9. #52174
    KDC lists Jessy and Nana in LA now in MW. I noticed it was MW after double checking the ad:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream
    https://www.kdreamc.com/

    I don't know Jessy or Nana, so my tips are about KDC and my past experiences. The first two tips are pretty objective and based on facts, the last two are just my opinion on the Value prospect of KDC.

    In terms of Price, their girls are well-priced by being bb-inclusive and msog-included. So at the rate of 320 for 30min and 360 for 1hr, it means if you are a bb 2-shot guy it is still 360 HRB 2-shot. Rather than a typical 350+100+50 = 500 HRB 2-shot pricing. Or worse. 360 vs 500 is a 39% gap.

    If you are screened with KDC already, great. You could also try HX to screen, or ask some other booker like Get9/Jane for a referral (this is just a guess). It is a tricky thing because normally in OC many agencies/bookers will screen for each other no problem. But in LA, far fewer do. Other than generic advice like this (HX or referral), no one can help you with screening by design. Enough people will screen with KDC that it's not necessary to help everyone and jam up the train.

    You usually only see bb and msog included with older veterans, rather than new girls. This makes KDC on paper the best Value, since most newer girls have it in their mind to charge more not less. In my experience, KDC specializes in Triangle girls. Girls with a combo of Looks and Service, averaging pre-MILF and either A or B Rank. It means I can list out dozens of girls who have higher Looks, but the KDC girl has better Service than most of them. I could list out dozens of girls who have higher Service, but the KDC girl has better Looks than most of them. The handful of exceptions are booked morning to night at higher prices.

    KDC Julie was a good example where even though she was new to this, she made up for that with good attitude and enthusiasm. She was Fresh, the same way Rayne K was her 1st and 2nd day on the job. Julie was body over face with great tits and ass but a normal face. When I say Fresh, she seemed quite amazed by bb, she got wet naturally. That might not matter to other guys, but it counts for something to me. So she had some of the appeal of HYA on Service but the Looks of most preMILFs if that makes sense. KDC girls were typically B-Tier or A-Tier Rank but S-Tier pricing (bb and msog included). I don't msog with girls consistently, but I did with Julie and Jenny easily.

    In this way, Jenny was A-Tier overall with the best pricing for 2x Value. Julie was B-Tier overall with the best pricing for 1.5x Value. 75% of kgirls are 1x Value or below, so even though they are fun for Variety to me I consider the other new kgirls to be backup picks at best.

    If Jessy or Nana provide good Value and people see and repeat them, The Ice Cream Shop will bring more girls like them. If not, they won't. It is fair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KDC Jessy.jpg‎  

  10. #52173

    Alyssa Brazillian is pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji0424  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    Aside from the usual sushi has anyone tried other menu options. I've been thinking of trying out B Ayla on Thursday, non Asian, so I wanted to see the opinions of it. Kinda got bored of the usual K girl and J girl so I'm branching out, also saw some Latins as well so I wanted to see if anyone has ToFTT with the non Asians?

    Thanks in advance.
    Took the chance with Alyssa on the account of no uncharge BB on the same inkling as you. Pretty glad I did. She is willing to please and don't look half bad. Nice round butt for those who cares.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/alyssa

  11. #52172

    Sorry wrong thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cherry last week. Looks like she is gone now. Pics are her just photoshopped to appear flawless. Kind of reminds me of Danica Mckellar. I think its her cheeks. Walked in and it was hot. So she suggested a shower. I complied. Not much going on minimal kissing. After washing everything she started a bbj in shower. After a bit we went to room and she contine to blow me for 5 minutes. It felt good so I didn't want her to stop. Then she hopped on and rode for a bit. Then mish and blew with her legs over my shoulder. Rested and then round two started. The bbj got me hard for round two. She climbed on and then we switched to doggy. This is where she shines. It was awesome watching us in action in the mirror. It was the right mix of facial expressions and moans. Blew rather easily. I showered and left, I got to my car at the 50 minute mark. She was a good time.
    Ugh this should have been posted in the oc threas. Whoops!

  12. #52171

    Cherry

    I saw Cherry last week. Looks like she is gone now. Pics are her just photoshopped to appear flawless. Kind of reminds me of Danica Mckellar. I think its her cheeks. Walked in and it was hot. So she suggested a shower. I complied. Not much going on minimal kissing. After washing everything she started a bbj in shower. After a bit we went to room and she contine to blow me for 5 minutes. It felt good so I didn't want her to stop. Then she hopped on and rode for a bit. Then mish and blew with her legs over my shoulder. Rested and then round two started. The bbj got me hard for round two. She climbed on and then we switched to doggy. This is where she shines. It was awesome watching us in action in the mirror. It was the right mix of facial expressions and moans. Blew rather easily. I showered and left, I got to my car at the 50 minute mark. She was a good time.

  13. #52170

    Aside from the usual menu

    Hey mongers,

    Aside from the usual sushi has anyone tried other menu options. I've been thinking of trying out B Ayla on Thursday, non Asian, so I wanted to see the opinions of it. Kinda got bored of the usual K girl and J girl so I'm branching out, also saw some Latins as well so I wanted to see if anyone has ToFTT with the non Asians?

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #52169
    Kbliss availability.

    Sharon and Kona.

  15. #52168
    BookerM. New meat Jinju, Taylor. Julia back.

    Rokm. Ch /.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape