Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 19284
-
09-16-26 08:48 #19254Banned Member

Posts: 8That's very interesting because that's the first thing I usually check and missed on this one. While I would tend to agree with you that when the # is found over a large area that's a hard and fast no. Usually it's like LA and Orlando so its pretty obvious. This is Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach. I only count that as 1 area + the Melbourne ad which is only a couple hours north. I think I'm going to reach out and evaluate her on the phone. See if she can explain, verify and make this work out.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 06:36 #19253Senior Member

Posts: 2650
Originally Posted by TomK922
[View Original Post]
If you google her number you will find she has posts in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and I believe I've seen one for the TC. Either she gets around a lot or she's just looking to hook you for social media pics. I would like to think I'm wrong but that's what it appears to me.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 16:47 #19252Senior Member

Posts: 2955Ditto!
You and me both, my friend! May as well add BR too! Anyone actually met with this one yet?
Originally Posted by TomK922
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 15:17 #19251Senior Member

Posts: 154Willie's RIGHT!
Saw Cherrie last week down in Stuart. Fun and accommodating. You've heard everything. Communication was outstanding!
-
09-13-26 21:40 #19250Senior Member

Posts: 38Apologies. I remembered the mask in the post but they are different, as are the tattoos and phone number. Again, sorry. So much for my eagle eye.
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 20:28 #19249Senior Member

Posts: 1941Cherrie Monroe's on Tour
And she will be in Melbourne September 17-20 and if you want to learn what you will be missing by NOT setting up a session, read her reviews here and on Martin / Indian River / St Lucie Forums under Escorts threads! Use the Search Function and just type in the name and learn what a true "Courtesan" she is in my humble opinion! Cherrie checks all the boxes for me including GFE, Mutual Massage with foreplay, DFK, BBBJ with DT, incredible CG, Doggy and MISH often with MSOG! Worth every penny of a fun filled hour which is hard to duplicate especially here in Brevard these days! IDK, she's one of the best I've ever seen and I'm thrilled she's back in the game! Cherrie definitely prefers Senior Forum Members and believe me I already have my session scheduled! Check out her ad on Tryst Melbourne or Skip the Games for contact info! Cheers!
Originally Posted by BuddyX
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 17:05 #19248Banned Member

Posts: 8Name?
If anyone has had any dreams with this one one I love some details.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/081052841310
-
09-12-26 22:34 #19247Senior Member

Posts: 94Different Provider
Thank you, but Sno Bunnie is a different provider from the "Are you ready" provider.
Originally Posted by Pfinder
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 21:36 #19246Senior Member

Posts: 38Can't address her previous experience, but I did see her mentioned in posts 19069 and 19070 from June of this year.
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 18:21 #19245Senior Member

Posts: 94Are You Ready?
Greetings fellow mongers. This add caught my interest. I feel like I recognize her, I think she was a part of the old massage matters crowd, or the sister's split off crew in Merritt Island. I also believe she was caught up in the same big bust five years back that some of those same MM girls got caught in. Has anyone seen her recently? Can anyone confirm if my memory is correct or am I off base? Any info is greatly appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/666062084520
TIA,
MCR.
-
09-11-26 14:24 #19244Banned Member

Posts: 8That's exactly why you have to throw these things out there! Thanks You!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 11:26 #19243Senior Member

Posts: 72They moved
They moved on to Ft. Pierce. Keep an eye out in sure they will be back.
-GD.
Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 09:39 #19242Senior Member

Posts: 26New listing?
Is there a new listing or is the ad down?
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-26 15:44 #19241Senior Member

Posts: 758New add to me
Any info on this girl??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/794855450009
-
09-07-26 15:18 #19240Senior Member

Posts: 217I've seen her three or four times. She used to stay at that motel in satellite Beach. She's attractive for an older woman. Service was standard as was the donation. But beware. The request for money start rolling in. Promises to make it up, but doesn't. I would recommend but with caution.
Originally Posted by JackDanger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




