Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 19568
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19343
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with Alex or Happy either.
    I didn't get a chance to see happy sadly on this short trip. If alex or sindy ever make it back here again or in a different shop here do let me know next time please .

  2. #19342
    Quote Originally Posted by Katlei  [View Original Post]
    After walking in and putting donation down, do ya'll lay face down and wait for the flip or do you start at it right away?
    Depends. Test the water with girls first. If new, then I wait and see what works better. Some massage first, some fun first. Repeated visits, usually no massage at all.

  3. #19341
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvbdc  [View Original Post]
    Two questions:

    1: any roster recommendations for just BBBJ + BLS + CIM (Ideal, not necessary) + Massage. Not interested in FS.

    2: What kind of donation should I expect for the above? Presuming less than FS, but not sure.

    Thanks for any intel you can share publicly or via PM. I've read all the lovely reviews, but the focus seems to be FS.
    1) I believe all girls at Evergreen provide the services you listed.

    2) It is possible to negotiate a lower donation without FS (YMMV), but don't be surprised if that discount is not substantial.

  4. #19340
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvbdc  [View Original Post]
    Two questions:

    1: any roster recommendations for just BBBJ + BLS + CIM (Ideal, not necessary) + Massage. Not interested in FS.

    2: What kind of donation should I expect for the above? Presuming less than FS, but not sure.

    Thanks for any intel you can share publicly or via PM. I've read all the lovely reviews, but the focus seems to be FS.
    Sindy 200 for all that and CFS.

  5. #19339

    Summer location?

    Anyone happen to know if summer rotated elsewhere? Looks like Natalie from Brisa was moved up to c6 to replace summer. I was hoping to see summer as it seemed she was the thickest of the 3 and had the most ass. Have already tried peach and nana and wanted to find another booty.

  6. #19338

    Evergreen Massage LCW

    Two questions:

    1: any roster recommendations for just BBBJ + BLS + CIM (Ideal, not necessary) + Massage. Not interested in FS.

    2: What kind of donation should I expect for the above? Presuming less than FS, but not sure.

    Thanks for any intel you can share publicly or via PM. I've read all the lovely reviews, but the focus seems to be FS.

  7. #19337

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlei  [View Original Post]
    After walking in and putting donation down, do ya'll lay face down and wait for the flip or do you start at it right away?
    This usually depends on whether or not you are trying out a new store or going on a repeated visit.

    For the later, we would start DFK (sometimes even BBBJ) right away as soon as the room door is closed.

  8. #19336

    The first 5 minutes

    After walking in and putting donation down, do ya'll lay face down and wait for the flip or do you start at it right away?

  9. #19335

    Peet0115

    Your inbox is full.

  10. #19334

    Amy evergreen

    First want to give a shout-out to the mms there she is trying hard to make everything work and it shows. She was being super helpful even with the place slammed, (yes I did go around lunch but still with everyone saying it wasn't busy was surprised to have to wait a couple minutes). I did show up with out an appointment so the waiting was on me not them. I drew Amy who is very nice and looks great the only problem is how small she is. I'm not bragging but I'm a little above avg and it was hard for her to take me all the way so it wasn't great. She did make up for it in the normal other ways until I popped. The bad thing was being rushed afterwards but once again I don't really blame them on this I showed up without an appointment or anything. (I give the mms extra points because in the rush I forgot my watch and she found it and kept it for me until I went back for it). Overall job was done and I learned to make an appointment but will go again.

  11. #19333

    Anna at BJ

    2nd visit seeing Anna. Saw her last at c9 but she's now down the street at BJ. Still the TUMA and DFK queen as she tongued about every hole on my body. Also new for me was a really nice camel slide but on my back which was a surpsingly nice massage technique. Know some folks have been asking about getting there money's worth with a decent massage. Anna gives a pretty good oiled one and end the hour with a nice head massage to top it off.

    Place wasn't busy at all and I got my full hour without any interruptions. All the acronyms including BBFS with cip which was another nice surprise (asked for it and gave her extra $). Met sugar on the way out and she was also another cutie.

    *This post is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

  12. #19332

    Many decent options

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Staying in Tukwila for work. Hopefully I can stay close in the area.
    A bit to the west: Blue Jade and Cloud 6.

    A bit to the north: JM.

    A bit to the east: Tokyo.

    All within 10-15 min drive depending where you are at.

  13. #19331

    Need recommendations

    Staying in Tukwila for work. Hopefully I can stay close in the area.

  14. #19330

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by RohannBlr  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am now tired of the same routines from the providers. I wanted to try the reverse. Massage someone and end up with action. Has anyone tried it on any of the providers? Looking for someone who truly enjoys a nice long oil massage.
    I don't think most providers will complain if you pay them and then ask them to lay down.

  15. #19329
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    As Vevor12 mentioned, I too would recommend Evergreen's Sindy for your 1st full on experience.
    Can't go wrong with Alex or Happy either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape