Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 695 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 10418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10388

    Caution advised

    Saw a few good reviews for Cyrene and set up a meeting. Quick comms and decent pricing. I get the address and head over. Luckily, I actually parked a house before hers and said I was there. A car pulled up honking the horn, and a dude came out the house carrying a hammer. He glanced at the car, then at me in the neighbor's yard and wandered off down the street looking around. I immediately left. Could just be he was a handyman leaving and I arrived too early, but really not going to take chances. If anyone has more info or can clear this up, let me know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/019147406988

  2. #10387

  3. #10386

    Blonde

    Can anyone share details on this one? She is smokin' hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...t/583223578613

  4. #10385

    Summer of Seeking

    Gents,

    After my last couple of bad experiences on STG and the AMPs basically dead in Fay, I decided to continue my hobby on Seeking. Seeking is a sugar daddy site. I'll share my thoughts on it in bullet points.

    - Men have to pay $180 a month to message women.

    - Women are higher quality. Legitimate women willing to spend time with you for money.

    - They have to like you too. So if you're busted, she'll probably not 'like' you back.

    - You have to talk these ladies up and get them to continue the conversation via text. Seeking will block you for solicitation.

    - When you're texting these girls, get to the point. Tell them what you want, how you want it, and what you'll pay for it.

    - Read these girls' ads. Some are looking for an emotional arrangement, or husband. You want the girls with Discretion and NSA in their bios.

    - Expensive! In my experience, price ranged from 200 - 500.

    - Types of girls I matched and chatted: OF girls, Porn starlets, and regular, broke women who need rent money or car payment.

    - Expect to travel. I've traveled to Raleigh, Charlotte, and Wilmington this summer to meet these girls.

    - Don't get attached! Expect to be blocked or ghosted after; especially from the regular women.

    - Expensive! Again, set the terms of the arrangement and create boundaries. You may not want a sugar baby who calls you everyday asking for money.

    I matched with several different women, and ended up hooking up with 3 of them. All 3 ghost / blocked me after. Maybe I'm a lousy lay, I don't know. I got what I wanted and I'm moving on.

    I also don't pay $180 every month. Once I make the first payment, I cancel the subscription. Then I use the site to match w as many women as I can and get their numbers. I'll go back on the site in Nov / Dec. When the holidays start.

    Last thing. Who in the hell got Nympho pregnant? Hahaha! I met her once (BBBJ) and I wasn't too thrilled about it. Always wear protection and stay safe!

  5. #10384
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarDoctor  [View Original Post]
    She has a few different posts. Perfect amount of twisted humor. Easy setup. Easy to get along with. In trailer park city (at least that's what I'd call it). Great BBBJ. All around enjoyable time. Will repeat when back in area. Hope she never changes.
    She is really great with BBBJ certainly worth the time and money.

  6. #10383

    Southern Pleasure

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eliza...-/186929309193

    Have been tryin to lynk up with her and finally did this evening. She does this on the side so you'll have to wait til she gets a place or do CarPlay. Her pics match and she's kool but I won't play again. Just wasn't for me to want another session. She's got a great attitude and is very safe doing this which I very much appreciate. YMMV and stay safe.

  7. #10382

    Cyrene. Boneless children daycare

    She has a few different posts. Perfect amount of twisted humor. Easy setup. Easy to get along with. In trailer park city (at least that's what I'd call it). Great BBBJ. All around enjoyable time. Will repeat when back in area. Hope she never changes.

  8. #10381

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hme186  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever found escorts off of X? You can find them with hashtags like #910 freaks or #Fayettevillefreaks.
    Would like to know how that goes.

  9. #10380

    Any information on this one!

    I'ev been eyeing this one for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet; can't find any info either. Any of you gents can share some intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...x/737421174426
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsdfgsdfg.jpg‎  

  10. #10379

    Using X / Twitter to find escorts

    Has anyone ever found escorts off of X? You can find them with hashtags like #910 freaks or #Fayettevillefreaks.

  11. #10378

    Make my day / Skinny ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything positive or negative to report about this slender ebony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/524137925650
    She is not quite all there. I wasn't comfortable with it. Paid her $50 for wasting her time and rolled out. It was like talking to a child, for real not being mean here at all. Someone is taking serious advantage of her.

  12. #10377

    Bella 250 hh CarPlay!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...y/565553455204

    Someone is paying it and is literally and physically getting robbed! Please use the BIGGER head when dealing with her as always YMMV but she has been reviewed a lot of times of her robbing dudes and scamming them on deposits. You've been warned and please stay safe!

  13. #10376

    Available for hotel?

    There is a woman who advertises with "available for hotel" in place of a name. Anyone know her? Pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA2MjE1ZDRlYzE1ODBiOTg5ZGI3ZDFhYTBiY2JkMzc3ZDIyMDA.jpg‎  

  14. #10375

    Slender ebony

    Does anyone have anything positive or negative to report about this slender ebony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/524137925650

  15. #10374
    Anyone tried any of the talent posting around Lumberton?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape