Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 2121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 31805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31775

    Jordan

    Had a fantastic visit with Jordan yesterday. Met up at a decent hotel in Germantown for a hhr. She is super sweet and thick in all the right places. The girl has some amazing oral skills and I will definitely repeat.

  2. #31774
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    I been trying to setup something with her too, but we can't make anything work out. How much bigger is she now?
    That's the million dollar question, isn't it? The moment I read that she's different from her photos, that's a red flag for me. I get enough of that bait and switch ordering from Temu.

  3. #31773

    Bailey Baby

    I went to see Bailey a couple of days ago. I do believe she is the most beautiful one out there. She was very sweet, very patient, and awesome to be with. She is ever bit as beautiful as her photos. As you can see in her ad, she's a Glock girl. I've learned you can always trust the girls that have the G on their photos. Cost was $. 5. Absolutely worth every penny. Set something up with her, you won't be disappointed. When she opens the door, you'll be amazed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...r/305052960401

  4. #31772

    No not her

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetPics  [View Original Post]
    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/822335776587

    I've talked to her, she seems OK, but schedules have never worked out.

    Any additional info would be appresciated.
    Never met her she is not my cup.

  5. #31771
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyBoner  [View Original Post]
    Ashley Luv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...-/036880569470

    Had a fun time with Ashley. She is a little bigger than her pics let on, but she makes up for it. Nice big tities and just a great attitude.

    Had a lot of fun, and I will be back for more.
    I been trying to setup something with her too, but we can't make anything work out. How much bigger is she now?

  6. #31770

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke68  [View Original Post]
    173 your inbox is still full.
    Apparently I screwed up last time trying to delete, all gone now. Didn't realize how active I have been LOL Thanks again!

  7. #31769
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis173  [View Original Post]
    All clear, would love to hear all about it!
    173 your inbox is still full.

  8. #31768

    Cleared! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier  [View Original Post]
    I had tried to before I posted, but it said your inbox was full.
    All clear, would love to hear all about it!

  9. #31767
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis173  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear the details, can you pm me?
    I had tried to before I posted, but it said your inbox was full.

  10. #31766

    Ashley Luv

    Ashley Luv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...-/036880569470

    Had a fun time with Ashley. She is a little bigger than her pics let on, but she makes up for it. Nice big tities and just a great attitude.

    Had a lot of fun, and I will be back for more.

  11. #31765

    She is a sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Jordan is a great one to see. I been knowing her a long time. She has always meet my expectations.

    Yea I love that little thick weight on her now. Damn I need to see her again. Why'all been nice to Jordan.
    Definitely will be nice to her, can't wait to fondle those jugs on her again! Just want to say, see fellas, we have no problem sharing great providers! This town only has a few that are known, we need you guys to let us know about the hidden gems!

  12. #31764

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis173  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Jordan, her incall is in Germantown, safe area, convenient. She is cool, cute, not a knock out, little thick but huge nice tits. I only saw her for a qv head and it was amazing. This is her new number: ‪(901) 379-7367‬ and link to her ad. She is bigger now than her pics in the ad but not a deal breaker, she is looking for regulars. Only draw back sometimes not the fastest on responding but her a chance. Would love to hear back if you see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/825510325988
    Jordan is a great one to see. I been knowing her a long time. She has always meet my expectations.

    Yea I love that little thick weight on her now. Damn I need to see her again. Why'all been nice to Jordan.

  13. #31763
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. Saw Jordan today and she was exactly what I was looking for.
    Would love to hear the details, can you pm me?

  14. #31762

    Bentley

    This one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/822335776587

    I've talked to her, she seems OK, but schedules have never worked out.

    Any additional info would be appresciated.

  15. #31761

    Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    Fine thick little blonde with a ridiculously phat butt. Always said she was pricey but worth it. Anybody got contacts?
    I just sent you a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape