Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 17731
-
09-16-26 07:51 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 203Charlotte
Anyone know what happened to Charlotte?
-
09-15-26 21:50 #17595Senior Member

Posts: 201If you do a reverse image search on the pictures, it returns various other sites with different phone numbers in different areas. I'll say yes, TGTBT and save your money for a real provider.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 13:16 #17594Regular Member

Posts: 17That's Erica
Erica is a young woman who works with Anastasia; they say mother and daughter but you know how that goes. I'm pretty sure Abbey has no manager. I've found a recent pic that is not from a good time for her and she's still pretty cute I think. I'm not posting it here because it violates forum rules but it can be found.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 12:42 #17593Regular Member

Posts: 10Maryland Heights=Sting
If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 08:58 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 436Elana
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.
TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.
-
09-14-26 23:25 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 71Admin please delete this post and thanks. I was thinking of a different abbey. Sorry guys didn't want to float bad intel.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl
[View Original Post]
Can you really not delete your own posts or am I this high?
-
09-14-26 21:27 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 87Abby "More Pics & Reviews"
Seriously?
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
Look at ALL the photos.
Scroll down her photos and click the orange button " More Pics & Reviews".
Then scroll down to the bottom of those photos again and click the orange "More Images" button.
Scroll down ALL of those and find the “Bad Baby” and other 2 very different photos.
What do these 3 photos mean?
-
09-14-26 20:47 #17589Senior Member

Posts: 71Saw Abbey on the IL side
Saw her when she was in Fairview. Everything was covered, she had a nice body, she seemed nice. Was a fine visit but nothing that brought me back to repeat.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 17:39 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 36I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 11:21 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 71My Apologies . See pic below.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 09:58 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 340Ratings
What am I missing with the series of numbers after each provider? I've seen many of these providers, some of which are FS / GFE and some that are massage with extras. Just confused by the numbers.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 09:05 #17585Senior Member

Posts: 87Melody the 8?
Can you provide some info on who Melody is? I am unfamiliar with a Melody with looks 8 and performance 8 or 9. (Yes I've used the search tool here and found nothing that would match those ratings, and I've just re reviewed LC, Tryst, RR, Eros).
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
09-14-26 08:48 #17584Senior Member

Posts: 87Abby Lynne. The 3 other photos
I've been slightly interested in Abby but have hesitated. One thing I ALWAYS do for EscortAlligator / Listcrawler ads is to click through the "More Pics & Reviews" and glance at each photo. When I suddenly see photos of a different person I assume this means there's a manager involved, they are using someone else's photos, or something else is afoot. Something not good.
Originally Posted by Black1995
[View Original Post]
Would someone like to explain to me the 3 "different" photos at the end of Abby's portfolio on Listcrawler?
-
09-12-26 23:54 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 240Looking for a woman with Stamina
Not the young man I used to be.
Some medical issues on top.
Looking for a woman with real stamina when giving head.
It just takes longer than it used too.
Longer than most ladies are willing to or able to perform.
My UTR for the last 2 years just departed town.
If you have any ideas please forward, don't worry about budget.
I can work that out.
TIA.
-
09-12-26 23:13 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 640Adrianna
There is a post below yours for Adrianna (incorrectly spelled Arianna). She will definitely go bare. No greek. Really good body, too. She's usually out in Wildwood, but her ad says Fort Leonard Wood, so I don't know if she moved to get some army cock or what. If she's in town, she's your girl. Has a tendency to be a bit prickly if things don't go 100% her way.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






