Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1180 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 17699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17594
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    That's Erica

    Erica is a young woman who works with Anastasia; they say mother and daughter but you know how that goes. I'm pretty sure Abbey has no manager. I've found a recent pic that is not from a good time for her and she's still pretty cute I think. I'm not posting it here because it violates forum rules but it can be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Seriously?

    Look at ALL the photos.
    Scroll down her photos and click the orange button " More Pics & Reviews".
    Then scroll down to the bottom of those photos again and click the orange "More Images" button.
    Scroll down ALL of those and find the Bad Baby and other 2 very different photos.
    What do these 3 photos mean?

  2. #17593

    Maryland Heights=Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.

  3. #17592

    Elana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202135203#.

    TGTBT? DM me preferred. I'm only in town once a month so won't take up much of her availability. Thanks.

  4. #17591
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was in Fairview. Everything was covered, she had a nice body, she seemed nice. Was a fine visit but nothing that brought me back to repeat.
    Admin please delete this post and thanks. I was thinking of a different abbey. Sorry guys didn't want to float bad intel.

    Can you really not delete your own posts or am I this high?

  5. #17590

    Abby "More Pics & Reviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by FredAgain123  [View Original Post]
    I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?
    Seriously?

    Look at ALL the photos.
    Scroll down her photos and click the orange button " More Pics & Reviews".
    Then scroll down to the bottom of those photos again and click the orange "More Images" button.
    Scroll down ALL of those and find the “Bad Baby” and other 2 very different photos.
    What do these 3 photos mean?

  6. #17589

    Saw Abbey on the IL side

    Quote Originally Posted by FredAgain123  [View Original Post]
    I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?
    Saw her when she was in Fairview. Everything was covered, she had a nice body, she seemed nice. Was a fine visit but nothing that brought me back to repeat.

  7. #17588
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    I've been slightly interested in Abby but have hesitated. One thing I ALWAYS do for EscortAlligator / Listcrawler ads is to click through the "More Pics & Reviews" and glance at each photo. When I suddenly see photos of a different person I assume this means there's a manager involved, they are using someone else's photos, or something else is afoot. Something not good.

    Would someone like to explain to me the 3 "different" photos at the end of Abby's portfolio on Listcrawler?
    I thought it looked like her throughout the photos didn't see any that didn't look like her. She looks good. Anyone else have experience with her?

  8. #17587
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    What am I missing with the series of numbers after each provider? I've seen many of these providers, some of which are FS / GFE and some that are massage with extras. Just confused by the numbers.
    My Apologies . See pic below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2025.jpg‎  

  9. #17586

    Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Top Providers in St. Louis.

    PROVIDERCITYRATINGAPPEARANCEPERFORMANCEREVIEWS.

    1. Violetta Michelle St. Louis.

    9. 15 8. 9 164.

    2. Melody St. Louis.

    8. 21 8. 09 163.

    3. Angie St. Louis.

    7. 5 8. 08 26.

    4. Aphrodite St. Louis.

    7. 29 7. 78 49.

    5. Lilia St. Louis.

    8. 51 6. 67 156.

    6. Brea St. Louis.

    7. 76 6. 88 25.

    7. Lilly St. Louis.

    7. 65 6. 65 26.

    8. Heather Slayinem St. Louis.

    6. 65 7. 39 31.

    9. Abbey James / Christa Anne St. Louis.

    7. 74 6. 12 42.

    10. Toni St. Louis.

    6. 35.
    What am I missing with the series of numbers after each provider? I've seen many of these providers, some of which are FS / GFE and some that are massage with extras. Just confused by the numbers.

  10. #17585

    Melody the 8?

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Top Providers in St. Louis.

    PROVIDERCITYRATINGAPPEARANCEPERFORMANCEREVIEWS.

    1. Violetta Michelle St. Louis.

    9. 15 8. 9 164.

    2. Melody St. Louis.

    8. 21 8. 09 163.

    3. Angie St. Louis.

    7. 5 8. 08 26.

    4. Aphrodite St. Louis.

    7. 29 7. 78 49.

    5. Lilia St. Louis.

    8. 51 6. 67 156.

    6. Brea St. Louis.

    7. 76 6. 88 25.

    7. Lilly St. Louis.

    7. 65 6. 65 26.

    8. Heather Slayinem St. Louis.

    6. 65 7. 39 31.

    9. Abbey James / Christa Anne St. Louis.

    7. 74 6. 12 42.

    10. Toni St. Louis.

    6. 35.
    Can you provide some info on who Melody is? I am unfamiliar with a Melody with looks 8 and performance 8 or 9. (Yes I've used the search tool here and found nothing that would match those ratings, and I've just re reviewed LC, Tryst, RR, Eros).

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #17584

    Abby Lynne. The 3 other photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Black1995  [View Original Post]
    Now I have never seen her in the terms of being with her. But I have seen other providers who she was associated with for the past 2 years and she was present in the room before / after I did the deed with the other providers. She used to be with Anastasia and Erica (Mother and Daughter) And Erica was her actual girlfriend, but not anymore. Abbey has since gone solo for the past 3 or 4 months. I have seen Anastasia and Erica for the better of 4 years so I know them more personally and we will chat before and after. Typical stuff. Abbey was present in the room when I had these conversations the past 2 years. And I have seen her naked in person. She looks very good, pleasing. C Cup boobs slender frame but not skinny. When I have conversed with Abbey she was very sweet, jokey, laid back and when the subject of getting a visit with her came up she was very excited and willing to do extra things. From my knowledge she does BBBJ, COF, (CIM maybe) DATY, GFE, and possibly BBFS but obviously at a higher cost. I believe I talked to her about a HH visit and she said 180. Which I think is pretty good in the current market. I say contact her and have a blast, she seems like a good time. Hope this helps you!
    I've been slightly interested in Abby but have hesitated. One thing I ALWAYS do for EscortAlligator / Listcrawler ads is to click through the "More Pics & Reviews" and glance at each photo. When I suddenly see photos of a different person I assume this means there's a manager involved, they are using someone else's photos, or something else is afoot. Something not good.

    Would someone like to explain to me the 3 "different" photos at the end of Abby's portfolio on Listcrawler?

  12. #17583

    Looking for a woman with Stamina

    Not the young man I used to be.

    Some medical issues on top.

    Looking for a woman with real stamina when giving head.

    It just takes longer than it used too.

    Longer than most ladies are willing to or able to perform.

    My UTR for the last 2 years just departed town.

    If you have any ideas please forward, don't worry about budget.

    I can work that out.

    TIA.

  13. #17582

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

    I'm visiting your city soon. I'm looking for your recommended providers that provide BBFS.

    I live in Memphis TN. I'm happy to trade like information. I know several good providers in Memphis that provide BBFS if you ever make it this way.

    Feel free to send a PM and let's help each other out.

    Thanks!

    Robert.
    There is a post below yours for Adrianna (incorrectly spelled Arianna). She will definitely go bare. No greek. Really good body, too. She's usually out in Wildwood, but her ad says Fort Leonard Wood, so I don't know if she moved to get some army cock or what. If she's in town, she's your girl. Has a tendency to be a bit prickly if things don't go 100% her way.

  14. #17581

    TER-Stl

    Top Providers in St. Louis.

    PROVIDERCITYRATINGAPPEARANCEPERFORMANCEREVIEWS.

    1. Violetta Michelle St. Louis.

    9. 15 8. 9 164.

    2. Melody St. Louis.

    8. 21 8. 09 163.

    3. Angie St. Louis.

    7. 5 8. 08 26.

    4. Aphrodite St. Louis.

    7. 29 7. 78 49.

    5. Lilia St. Louis.

    8. 51 6. 67 156.

    6. Brea St. Louis.

    7. 76 6. 88 25.

    7. Lilly St. Louis.

    7. 65 6. 65 26.

    8. Heather Slayinem St. Louis.

    6. 65 7. 39 31.

    9. Abbey James / Christa Anne St. Louis.

    7. 74 6. 12 42.

    10. Toni St. Louis.

    6. 35.

  15. #17580

    About Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214486016

    Doesn't look that bad in pics from what I can tell and seemed nice enough over text. Hit her up and she asked to meet an hour later, but came the time and apparently she was sleeping.

    Anything I should be on the lookout for when it comes to her?
    Now I have never seen her in the terms of being with her. But I have seen other providers who she was associated with for the past 2 years and she was present in the room before / after I did the deed with the other providers. She used to be with Anastasia and Erica (Mother and Daughter) And Erica was her actual girlfriend, but not anymore. Abbey has since gone solo for the past 3 or 4 months. I have seen Anastasia and Erica for the better of 4 years so I know them more personally and we will chat before and after. Typical stuff. Abbey was present in the room when I had these conversations the past 2 years. And I have seen her naked in person. She looks very good, pleasing. C Cup boobs slender frame but not skinny. When I have conversed with Abbey she was very sweet, jokey, laid back and when the subject of getting a visit with her came up she was very excited and willing to do extra things. From my knowledge she does BBBJ, COF, (CIM maybe) DATY, GFE, and possibly BBFS but obviously at a higher cost. I believe I talked to her about a HH visit and she said 180. Which I think is pretty good in the current market. I say contact her and have a blast, she seems like a good time. Hope this helps you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape