Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1286 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19257
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumisyum69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel dude! Was it BBBJ or CBJ?
    Honestly we laid there and chatted playing with each other, I did DATY and was fully at attention so BJ wasn't done.

  2. #19256

    Greta report!

    Thanks for the intel dude! Was it BBBJ or CBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    Rolled the dice and contacted Roni. Got a quick response and communication was smooth (keep very generic). Made an appointment for yesterday afternoon for her correct Incall in Viera. Arrived and got her room number and was greeted but a lovely lady (better than her pictures). Granted everyone's opinion on beauty is different but she is a 40+ MILF (mother) as she describes so if you expect a size 0 spinner you would not agree. I laid the donation on the table right off that bat so that wasn't an issue and we proceeded to hug and shortly after the kissing began. We were like longtime lovers. We talked and got comfortable and got on the bed. A little more getting to know each other talking, kissing, and touching and Jr was ready. On went the cover and the dream started. Nice and slow with everything that is clearly stated in her ad (short of group activities as it was just the two of us and I don't jump right into kinky but now know she's into it). Before I knew it I looked at my watch and realized we had be busy for an hour and unfortunately I had to leave so together we got Jr to get happy and get cleaned up. We actually continued talking after that so definitely not a clock watcher and glad I left the donation early as I probably would've forgotten as how comfortable the meeting went. I will definitely repeat. Run, don't walk to see her. She will definitely make the top of your list if you're into 40+ ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...o/293861011162

  3. #19255

    Roni. New to area

    Rolled the dice and contacted Roni. Got a quick response and communication was smooth (keep very generic). Made an appointment for yesterday afternoon for her correct Incall in Viera. Arrived and got her room number and was greeted but a lovely lady (better than her pictures). Granted everyone's opinion on beauty is different but she is a 40+ MILF (mother) as she describes so if you expect a size 0 spinner you would not agree. I laid the donation on the table right off that bat so that wasn't an issue and we proceeded to hug and shortly after the kissing began. We were like longtime lovers. We talked and got comfortable and got on the bed. A little more getting to know each other talking, kissing, and touching and Jr was ready. On went the cover and the dream started. Nice and slow with everything that is clearly stated in her ad (short of group activities as it was just the two of us and I don't jump right into kinky but now know she's into it). Before I knew it I looked at my watch and realized we had be busy for an hour and unfortunately I had to leave so together we got Jr to get happy and get cleaned up. We actually continued talking after that so definitely not a clock watcher and glad I left the donation early as I probably would've forgotten as how comfortable the meeting went. I will definitely repeat. Run, don't walk to see her. She will definitely make the top of your list if you're into 40+ ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...o/293861011162

  4. #19254
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    If you google her number you will find she has posts in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and I believe I've seen one for the TC. Either she gets around a lot or she's just looking to hook you for social media pics. I would like to think I'm wrong but that's what it appears to me.
    That's very interesting because that's the first thing I usually check and missed on this one. While I would tend to agree with you that when the # is found over a large area that's a hard and fast no. Usually it's like LA and Orlando so its pretty obvious. This is Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach. I only count that as 1 area + the Melbourne ad which is only a couple hours north. I think I'm going to reach out and evaluate her on the phone. See if she can explain, verify and make this work out.

  5. #19253
    Quote Originally Posted by TomK922  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has had any dreams with this one one I love some details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/081052841310
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You and me both, my friend! May as well add BR too! Anyone actually met with this one yet?
    If you google her number you will find she has posts in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and I believe I've seen one for the TC. Either she gets around a lot or she's just looking to hook you for social media pics. I would like to think I'm wrong but that's what it appears to me.

  6. #19252

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomK922  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has had any dreams with this one one I love some details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/081052841310
    You and me both, my friend! May as well add BR too! Anyone actually met with this one yet?

  7. #19251

    Willie's RIGHT!

    Saw Cherrie last week down in Stuart. Fun and accommodating. You've heard everything. Communication was outstanding!

  8. #19250
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, but Sno Bunnie is a different provider from the "Are you ready" provider.
    Apologies. I remembered the mask in the post but they are different, as are the tattoos and phone number. Again, sorry. So much for my eagle eye.

  9. #19249

    Cherrie Monroe's on Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyX  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Willie for the recommendation. I saw her yesterday. She was fantastic. Great sexy energy from the moment I walked in the door till the end. Great dfk and the BBBJ was amazing. Cfs, in which she asked if I had any requests. I asked for roleplay. I was a college student who came over to visit my friend. He wasn't home but his sexy mother and I had a great time. Smacking his mom's ass was incredible. She played the role very well. I will definitely repeat when she is back in town.
    And she will be in Melbourne September 17-20 and if you want to learn what you will be missing by NOT setting up a session, read her reviews here and on Martin / Indian River / St Lucie Forums under Escorts threads! Use the Search Function and just type in the name and learn what a true "Courtesan" she is in my humble opinion! Cherrie checks all the boxes for me including GFE, Mutual Massage with foreplay, DFK, BBBJ with DT, incredible CG, Doggy and MISH often with MSOG! Worth every penny of a fun filled hour which is hard to duplicate especially here in Brevard these days! IDK, she's one of the best I've ever seen and I'm thrilled she's back in the game! Cherrie definitely prefers Senior Forum Members and believe me I already have my session scheduled! Check out her ad on Tryst Melbourne or Skip the Games for contact info! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3046.jpg‎   IMG_3043.jpg‎   IMG_3049.jpg‎  

  10. #19248

    Name?

    If anyone has had any dreams with this one one I love some details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...l/081052841310

  11. #19247

    Different Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Pfinder  [View Original Post]
    Can't address her previous experience, but I did see her mentioned in posts 19069 and 19070 from June of this year.
    Thank you, but Sno Bunnie is a different provider from the "Are you ready" provider.

  12. #19246
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers. This add caught my interest. I feel like I recognize her, I think she was a part of the old massage matters crowd, or the sister's split off crew in Merritt Island. I also believe she was caught up in the same big bust five years back that some of those same MM girls got caught in. Has anyone seen her recently? Can anyone confirm if my memory is correct or am I off base? Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/666062084520

    TIA,

    MCR.
    Can't address her previous experience, but I did see her mentioned in posts 19069 and 19070 from June of this year.

  13. #19245

    Are You Ready?

    Greetings fellow mongers. This add caught my interest. I feel like I recognize her, I think she was a part of the old massage matters crowd, or the sister's split off crew in Merritt Island. I also believe she was caught up in the same big bust five years back that some of those same MM girls got caught in. Has anyone seen her recently? Can anyone confirm if my memory is correct or am I off base? Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/666062084520

    TIA,

    MCR.

  14. #19244
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    If you click on other posts, you'll find she's in a dozen cities today! Haha!
    That's exactly why you have to throw these things out there! Thanks You!

  15. #19243

    They moved

    They moved on to Ft. Pierce. Keep an eye out in sure they will be back.

    -GD.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is there a new listing or is the ad down?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape