Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 22749
-
09-12-26 18:13 #22494Senior Member

Posts: 897Euphoria is Asian with Korean parents. She usually dances and Legends but I have also seen her a few times at BTs.
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
09-12-26 18:12 #22493Senior Member

Posts: 897OT, I always wear a watch. It amuses me beyond believe how many millennials can't tell time on an analog watch. I like seeing those pretty little faces struggle to make their brains work when they ask me the time and I show them my watch.
Originally Posted by Opttrix
[View Original Post]
The VIP are private enough. Don't really understand the question, and if I get to spend time in the company of a hot young girl everybody can watch if they want to. I am happy to announce to the entire state of Michigan and get to go the VIP with her.
MM.
-
09-12-26 18:07 #22492Senior Member

Posts: 897BTs VIP is wheel chari accessible.
Originally Posted by deansi12
[View Original Post]
Flight Club I believe has an elevator.
-
09-12-26 18:03 #22491Senior Member

Posts: 897Best way is to ask her for photos, and if she declines suggest a tip and she might be more open to it.
Originally Posted by Adamdavid5
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 18:01 #22490Senior Member

Posts: 897OT,
Originally Posted by Opttrix
[View Original Post]
Welcome aboard we are glad to have you. Excellent report and please keep posting.
You need a few more data points, but most of have a club we like the best and then we go to the other club for the girls we like. The girls tend to move around and dance at all the clubs.
A club can be great one night and terrible the next night. It is very hit and miss. If I don't have a specific dancer I want to see, I like to block 5 hours so I have enough time to change clubs in case the first one I choose doesn't have anyone who appeals to me.
I talked to Slim but she was pretty stoned when I talked to her and she also had bad breath so I was not interested that night. I agree she has a good figure and is 22 years old. I made a note to talk to her again and assess her breath.
I enjoyed spending time with Neveah, and recommend her to others.
It sounds like you did great for your first time out.
MM.
-
09-12-26 17:46 #22489Senior Member

Posts: 1177Henry's, Friday 09-11 and Saturday 09-12
So, I've been pretty active the last couple of days, and I'll sum it up as best I can.
On Friday, I started at Henry's for the day shift. It wasn't very busy, but Diamond, Dixie and Yesna were among the dancers there. I was surprised to see Diamond when I walked in because she typically works days at Bogart's.
Diamond is a short, thick white brunette with hair that falls well past her collarbones. She carries her weight well, and she's had some cosmetic surgery done. I've known her for about fifteen years, going back to the Henry's South days.
She and I talked for quite a while. She's temporarily at Henry's because of some drama at Bogart's. I won't go into the details, but I understand why she's at Henry's right now. She told me several times that she wants to go back to Bogart's, and I'm sure that she will soon.
I've talked about Diamond before. Her backroom skills are very good, and all options are on the table. If you're looking to visit Greece, I'm sure she can arrange the trip.
Diamond asked if I wanted to go back with her, but I declined and told her I was just going to hang out for a while. I'd noticed Yesna was there, and I wanted to go back with her.
While Yesna was in the back, Dixie came over and sat down to say hello. As I've mentioned before, she's very nice and enjoyable to be around. I've never gone back with her because of a dealbreaker issue. However, during our conversation, she indicated that it wouldn't be an issue. At that point, I considered going back with her, but I still wanted to see Yesna, so I declined. Dixie may be an option for me in the future.
Not long after Dixie left, I saw Yesna at the DJ booth. I went over and asked if she wanted to go back. She said, "Yeah, give me a few". Shortly afterward, she went onstage for her set, then came over when she was done. We talked briefly before heading to the back.
I've gone back with Yesna before, and my routine is pretty much the same no matter who I go back with. Yesna doesn't rush, and she doesn't disappoint. As usual, I left happy.
Earlier this morning, I was thinking I could use a dose of a hot Latina, so I texted Selena to see if she was working her usual Saturday shift from 2 to 7. She confirmed that she was.
I got there around 1:30 and texted her to say I was sitting next to the DJ booth and was ready whenever she was. When she came over to check in with the DJ, she sat down with me. Less than five minutes later, she was called onstage. After her set, she came back over to talk.
I know Selena is popular, but I hadn't realized that she was THAT popular. While we were talking, she told me that one Saturday, she had eleven guys waiting for her and spent most of the day in the back. Part of me was surprised, but on the other hand, I shouldn't be surprised at all.
Selena is definitely in the running for the most popular dancer I've ever known.
In my twenty plus years of going to clubs, I've known some very popular dancers. Deanna from the Henry's South days immediately comes to mind. For those of you who don't know, she was legendary for her head game and had guys lining up for that alone, though she was a good fuck too.
Lynn, who I met within the last year, is another dancer who had guys lined up for her during Bogart's Wednesday or Friday day shifts. Catching her was a matter of luck and timing. I truly hope she returns to dancing.
Anyway, Selena and I didn't talk long before heading to a room. Another guy was waiting for her, so she texted him to let him know she'd be back.
I've written about my time in the back with Selena so many times that theres not much left to add. Its always good, and I always leave happy.
There was one awful thing about the room. Selena pointed out dried period blood on the back of the curtain. Neither of us had noticed it when we first went in, and it was one of the grossest things Ive ever seen. Henrys needs to bleach or replace those curtains and maybe add some shower curtains while theyre at it. Im not sure whats worse: that a dancer used a curtain that dirty to wipe herself, or that she left it there without telling anyone so it could be cleaned or replaced. Absolutely disgusting.
When we were finished, we said our goodbyes, and she left the room before I did. Im slow getting ready, so by the time I'd put my shoes back on and was heading down the aisle toward the main floor, she was passing me with another guy in tow. I said, Long time, no see! and she smiled.
-
09-12-26 17:29 #22488Senior Member

Posts: 1470Or did he even see the person get kicked out LOL.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 16:11 #22487Senior Member

Posts: 902I know this is a joke post, but truth is without actually seeing the footage or seeing the club cameras, there is no way for one to know this happened. Otherwise, you're just taking it as gospel from a dancer.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 13:35 #22486Senior Member

Posts: 902How did you come across this info and why do you assume it's true?
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 11:48 #22485Senior Member

Posts: 1028Sounds like Melanie is aware of the unfavorable reports on this forum of her honesty and services. I wonder if she will change her approach or simply search for naive customers who are not aware of her reputation.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 08:51 #22484Senior Member

Posts: 588Damn that's terrible. How can I review the footage to ensure this never happens again. For security purposes of course.
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 00:19 #22483Senior Member

Posts: 1177You're welcome. Yes, at Henry's.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 23:31 #22482Senior Member

Posts: 555Thanks. At Henry's?
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 22:46 #22481Senior Member

Posts: 107Landing. Look for Gigi. Vietnamese and Bubbles- filipina.
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 22:44 #22480Senior Member

Posts: 107This should be pinned to the top.
Originally Posted by MichRusty
[View Original Post]
To whoever that asshole is, I hope he gets banned.










Reply With Quote





