Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 582 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8720

    Bellefemme

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Contact info?
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Rich196 - the website is the contact info. I believe you have to get screened/registered first.

    https://bellefemme.fun/
    347-XXX-9305

  2. #8719
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!
    Contact info?

  3. #8718

    Marcia from Bellefemme. Fun

    What a winner! I took a chance and boy did it pay off! Marcia is drop dead gorgeous and identical to her photos--if not better! She wore glasses the whole time, so she must really need them, but she looks very sexy in them. I wish I lived in BelleFemme territory so I could follow around like a groupie. She's a real asset and should be treated like the princess she is. This agency is very reliable and has a rotating roster of top-notch girls in the northeast. She was only in New Haven for one day, and it was a long drive for me, but totally worth it!

  4. #8717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    That's your idea of fit and toned?
    With a receding hair line?

  5. #8716
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    There have been many reviews of her over the last 20 years, but I don't remember reading that she did scams. I think she was a he but she has always denied it, even threatening to sue people who made the claim. You will probably have trouble finding reviews because she uses different names, and has sometimes been away from CT for long periods of time. I don't remember ever seeing a good review of her that someone didn't claim she had written it herself.
    Mostly people paying for content and video chats upfront and getting ghosted. I haven't been able to find any reviews, I do like my big titted thick gals LOL.

  6. #8715

    She-he

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    She that was possibly a He LOL. Runs rip off scams. A fellow monger friend of mine tipped me off. I searched everywhere for reviews and no luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/958005239177
    There have been many reviews of her over the last 20 years, but I don't remember reading that she did scams. I think she was a he but she has always denied it, even threatening to sue people who made the claim. You will probably have trouble finding reviews because she uses different names, and has sometimes been away from CT for long periods of time. I don't remember ever seeing a good review of her that someone didn't claim she had written it herself.

  7. #8714

    Beware of this one!

    She that was possibly a He LOL. Runs rip off scams. A fellow monger friend of mine tipped me off. I searched everywhere for reviews and no luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/958005239177

  8. #8713
    She's not a fitness model. She has a few extra pounds on her tummy. She works out regularly and she is fit and toned.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    That's your idea of fit and toned?

  9. #8712
    Covered FS only.

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Does she ever do raw or always covered? Thanks.

  10. #8711

    Fit? Toned?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldMan  [View Original Post]
    My all-time favorite. Sweet, fun MILF with a nice, fit, toned body. Few extra pounds on her tummy but I can live with that. A tigress in bed, both giving and receiving. If you are into older babes, she is worth every penny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    That's your idea of fit and toned?

  11. #8710
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldMan  [View Original Post]
    My all-time favorite. Sweet, fun MILF with a nice, fit, toned body. Few extra pounds on her tummy but I can live with that. A tigress in bed, both giving and receiving. If you are into older babes, she is worth every penny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    Does she ever do raw or always covered? Thanks.

  12. #8709

    Jenna from West Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Poolhouse girl been around for years. Still look and perform good?
    My all-time favorite. Sweet, fun MILF with a nice, fit, toned body. Few extra pounds on her tummy but I can live with that. A tigress in bed, both giving and receiving. If you are into older babes, she is worth every penny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyjenna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0W6A9036.jpg‎  

  13. #8708

    Any Info

    She has been posting a while in Bridgeport and NH. Anyone have any info. One of my concerns is the Airbnb. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...-/123476040193

  14. #8707
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Prices have been rising along with her weight.

    Better options out there.
    I stopped seeing her post pandemic when her prices went up and so did her age definitely pushing 60.

  15. #8706

    Re: little Bit aka Anastasia aka Tasia. Milford / New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Be careful I read multiple rob reports on her.
    Thanks.

    I'm sure they were trying to attempt that into the so who they were dealing with and chose otherwise hence "I'm on my period now" aka we're not trying to rob the 6'3 plus black men it's not in our best interest LOL. They made the best decision.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape