Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 1727
-
09-12-26 11:28 #1712Regular Member

Posts: 7Summer?
Sorry, I'm pretty new to all this. From the way you described Summer, she sounds like the real deal.
Originally Posted by BeachBum999
[View Original Post]
What's her personality like? Is she easygoing and fun to be around? Also, does she have any tattoos? I'm definitely into tattoos.
I've seen Tina at another location before, and I'd rate that experience a 9 out of 10. I'm thinking of trying someone else too, just to compare. You know what I mean.
-
09-12-26 09:16 #1711Regular Member

Posts: 5New Red Berry Spa
Being a boring Friday I rode out to Red Berry to see if Summer was still here or whether it had turned to fall, to my surprise Summer is still with us and for those who remember Emma from earlier visits to the area it's the same lady. I was greeted at the door with a hug and a kiss and led to the far back room. The fees were exchanged and a nice medium massage was given. I love the slow long strokes and the in between teases she gives. Well first of all Summer is about 5'2"maybe 110. Cute nice Cs with those cute little nipples that just beg to be kissed. Today she was wearing a white lace dress and matching underwear and bra, which is rare, most have no bra and whatever panties if any that aren't used, so I will say this was a nice touch, Summer does care about her appearance. After about 35 minutes of massage I had almost dozed off, I flipped and I was given the gift of those cute breasts about 2 inches from my lips. Things only got better. There were several of the Abbreviations tried and enjoyed, the only downside was everything is covered from the word go until the finish line, but Summer is the real deal Lynchburg and hopefully she will stay in the area. Like reported before she is now working alone so between a couple text and calls and a bell ringing that slowed things down it was a good experience and I plan to return soon.
-
09-11-26 15:10 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 200You Sai
I have not been back, only returned once since my girlfriend got married and moved on to get a green card.
Originally Posted by Daddddd
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 15:01 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 200You Sai parking
You can park on the other side where the hair dresser is, or in the parking lot for the music store and walk over, or in the back.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 19:56 #1708Regular Member

Posts: 7A first-time visitor
I finally visited Grape Spa, and it felt like a little adventure. The soft green lights reminded me of the Northern Lights in Alaska, and the room was peaceful and nicely organized.
Tina was very pretty and smelled lovely, like jasmine tea. I made a strange request about smelling her fingers, and she even let me lick them. She was warm and friendly. Oh I miss her.
-
09-09-26 11:18 #1707Regular Member

Posts: 3Berry
For some reason it's back to one girl at Berry already. It's just Summer now.
Originally Posted by ToolWays
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-26 11:21 #1706Regular Member

Posts: 15Berry
I just received some great information, Berry now has 2 girls working Summer and a new girl Apple.
This should cut down on interruptions, be sure to give Berry some business so it makes sense for them to keep 2 girls working at all times.
Be Good to the girls and they will be good to you.
-
09-04-26 12:34 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 256Red Grape Tina
I figured there would be a stampede at grape after all these great reviews. However I got lucky, and when I drove past the shop it's parking lot was empty.
Originally Posted by Bird6978
[View Original Post]
No need to ask for Tina, because she's the only broad currently working there. She's my new # 1 favorite, Very pretty late 20's. Early 30's age range, Top Notch all around.
I believe she will be there the rest of September, and I hope the boss brings her back in the future!.
Thank You For Your Attention To This matter.
-
09-03-26 21:11 #1704Regular Member

Posts: 18Red Grape Tina
I had a fantastic experience at Red Grape. Tina is absolutely stunning, and her massage skills are outstanding. She perfectly adjusted the pressure and worked on my tight muscle areas. I felt totally relaxed after the session. Highly recommend asking for Tina if you visit Red Grape, I will definitely come back.
-
09-03-26 11:48 #1703Regular Member

Posts: 18RED GRAPE Tina
My visit to Red Grape was wonderful. Tina is not only very beautiful, but also an incredibly talented massage therapist. She was attentive throughout the treatment, found all my tense spots, and applied just the right amount of pressure. The whole session was comfortable and soothing. I left feeling refreshed and stress‑free. I highly recommend Tina to everyone and will book with her again next time.
-
09-01-26 19:36 #1702Regular Member

Posts: 14Sadly this has become the standard Lynchburg fruit stand experience, and I mostly came to the same conclusion that you did. The talent is usually fine and the prices are good, but these games really ruin the experience and for me personally its too much of a commute to deal with the nonsense so I've mostly stopped going. I was really hoping it would change after the girls rotated out, but doesn't seem like that's going to be the case.
Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 13:40 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 256I don't even bother with appointments any more. Save yourself the aggravation because appointments don't mean -anything- (at any of the Fruit stands) Roanoke included. I just do a drive by first and if it appears nobody is there I do a walk in.
Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon
[View Original Post]
At least the Roanoke stands usually have 2 broads working. It just makes it worse with only 1 broad. Apparently Lynchburg isn't busy enough for 2 broads at each shop.
P.S. : I've had this happen at other shops too with an appointment, so it's not just the Fruit stands.
-
09-01-26 12:17 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 34New berry
Stopped by the new berry on OFR a few weeks ago and saw Lena. Had an appointment in the morning and I showed up on time. She takes me to the room and I undress and get face down. 5 minutes into the massage some other monger rings the doorbell and she leaves to take him to a room, which was strange since I booked an hour and she was the only one working. She comes back to me and after a few minutes the new monger is walking around the hallway (he prob figured he didn't want to wait and was heading for the door). So, she leaves again for awhile now and I am starting to get up because this is getting weird for me. Then she comes back and says a new girl will be coming to finish my message and she will be there in 5 minutes. Then she leaves to go back to the other guy. I'm sure the new girl is coming from grape, which is at least 20 minutes away and I don't have time for all this nonsense, so after 5 minutes I start getting dressed to leave. Then Lena comes back in the room and says the new girl isn't coming and she told the other monger to leave so she will finish with me. The rest of the visit was typical, nothing special, and at the end of it I decided that would be my last visit to this place. I've considered since then going to try out Tina, but they need to better manage how they deal with their customers. They can't stack multiple mongers in rooms when there is only one girl working.
-
09-01-26 12:17 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 256Thanks for the Intel. I haven't been to Rainbow in 4-5 years. Back then the talent was always decent looking and one broad named Sunny or Summer (I forget) was Super HOT!
Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon
[View Original Post]
I stopped going because of the limited menu, but there are always cars there when I drive past. And the place has many fans on here for the handshakes.
-
09-01-26 12:10 #1698Regular Member

Posts: 15Red Grape Spa
We have a winner, the brand new girl Tina who just arrived at Red Grape Spa is awesome!. Very pretty I think early to mid 30's with a great body. The best I've ever sampled at the fruit stands so far.
Treat the girls good and they will be good to you!.










Reply With Quote




