Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1695

    RED GRAPE Tina

    My visit to Red Grape was wonderful. Tina is not only very beautiful, but also an incredibly talented massage therapist. She was attentive throughout the treatment, found all my tense spots, and applied just the right amount of pressure. The whole session was comfortable and soothing. I left feeling refreshed and stress‑free. I highly recommend Tina to everyone and will book with her again next time.

  2. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the new berry on OFR a few weeks ago and saw Lena. Had an appointment in the morning and I showed up on time. She takes me to the room and I undress and get face down. 5 minutes into the massage some other monger rings the doorbell and she leaves to take him to a room, which was strange since I booked an hour and she was the only one working. She comes back to me and after a few minutes the new monger is walking around the hallway (he prob figured he didn't want to wait and was heading for the door). So, she leaves again for awhile now and I am starting to get up because this is getting weird for me. Then she comes back and says a new girl will be coming to finish my message and she will be there in 5 minutes. Then she leaves to go back to the other guy. I'm sure the new girl is coming from grape, which is at least 20 minutes away and I don't have time for all this nonsense, so after 5 minutes I start getting dressed to leave. Then Lena comes back in the room and says the new girl isn't coming and she told the other monger to leave so she will finish with me. The rest of the visit was typical, nothing special, and at the end of it I decided that would be my last visit to this place. I've considered since then going to try out Tina, but they need to better manage how they deal with their customers. They can't stack multiple mongers in rooms when there is only one girl working.
    Sadly this has become the standard Lynchburg fruit stand experience, and I mostly came to the same conclusion that you did. The talent is usually fine and the prices are good, but these games really ruin the experience and for me personally its too much of a commute to deal with the nonsense so I've mostly stopped going. I was really hoping it would change after the girls rotated out, but doesn't seem like that's going to be the case.

  3. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the new berry on OFR a few weeks ago and saw Lena. Had an appointment in the morning and I showed up on time. She takes me to the room and I undress and get face down. 5 minutes into the massage some other monger rings the doorbell and she leaves to take him to a room, which was strange since I booked an hour and she was the only one working. She comes back to me and after a few minutes the new monger is walking around the hallway (he prob figured he didn't want to wait and was heading for the door). So, she leaves again for awhile now and I am starting to get up because this is getting weird for me. Then she comes back and says a new girl will be coming to finish my message and she will be there in 5 minutes. Then she leaves to go back to the other guy. I'm sure the new girl is coming from grape, which is at least 20 minutes away and I don't have time for all this nonsense, so after 5 minutes I start getting dressed to leave. Then Lena comes back in the room and says the new girl isn't coming and she told the other monger to leave so she will finish with me. The rest of the visit was typical, nothing special, and at the end of it I decided that would be my last visit to this place. I've considered since then going to try out Tina, but they need to better manage how they deal with their customers. They can't stack multiple mongers in rooms when there is only one girl working.
    I don't even bother with appointments any more. Save yourself the aggravation because appointments don't mean -anything- (at any of the Fruit stands) Roanoke included. I just do a drive by first and if it appears nobody is there I do a walk in.

    At least the Roanoke stands usually have 2 broads working. It just makes it worse with only 1 broad. Apparently Lynchburg isn't busy enough for 2 broads at each shop.

    P.S. : I've had this happen at other shops too with an appointment, so it's not just the Fruit stands.

  4. #1692

    New berry

    Stopped by the new berry on OFR a few weeks ago and saw Lena. Had an appointment in the morning and I showed up on time. She takes me to the room and I undress and get face down. 5 minutes into the massage some other monger rings the doorbell and she leaves to take him to a room, which was strange since I booked an hour and she was the only one working. She comes back to me and after a few minutes the new monger is walking around the hallway (he prob figured he didn't want to wait and was heading for the door). So, she leaves again for awhile now and I am starting to get up because this is getting weird for me. Then she comes back and says a new girl will be coming to finish my message and she will be there in 5 minutes. Then she leaves to go back to the other guy. I'm sure the new girl is coming from grape, which is at least 20 minutes away and I don't have time for all this nonsense, so after 5 minutes I start getting dressed to leave. Then Lena comes back in the room and says the new girl isn't coming and she told the other monger to leave so she will finish with me. The rest of the visit was typical, nothing special, and at the end of it I decided that would be my last visit to this place. I've considered since then going to try out Tina, but they need to better manage how they deal with their customers. They can't stack multiple mongers in rooms when there is only one girl working.

  5. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Rainbow the other day and looked over and saw a hideous gal going in. If she's the talent, no thanks on that.
    Thanks for the Intel. I haven't been to Rainbow in 4-5 years. Back then the talent was always decent looking and one broad named Sunny or Summer (I forget) was Super HOT!

    I stopped going because of the limited menu, but there are always cars there when I drive past. And the place has many fans on here for the handshakes.

  6. #1690

    Red Grape Spa

    We have a winner, the brand new girl Tina who just arrived at Red Grape Spa is awesome!. Very pretty I think early to mid 30's with a great body. The best I've ever sampled at the fruit stands so far.

    Treat the girls good and they will be good to you!.

  7. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'll save you some trouble. If you only want a hand release from a decent looking broad try Rainbow or Jojos.

    I haven't been to either one lately (I've graduated to more than handshakes) , but in the past they usually didn't employ old hags or Fugly's.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.
    I drove by Rainbow the other day and looked over and saw a hideous gal going in. If she's the talent, no thanks on that.

  8. #1688

    FULL MENU YouSai Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Yousai spa is not discreet at all. You're full display to a busy road goin in. I.

    Can't remember her name, but older petite lady, with open menu, but we didn't click and it.

    Was not a place I would visit again.

    Asian foot is at least more discreet, but area is a little rough. Woman only is pretty old and reeks of a.

    Smoke. Older of the two with open menu, but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.
    I would like full service from only one from YouSai Spa, but I have not seen her lately. Anyone else get the full menu? NAMES? I will try again, heard there is a new girl.

  9. #1687

    One more thing

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.
    I'll save you some trouble. If you only want a hand release from a decent looking broad try Rainbow or Jojos.

    I haven't been to either one lately (I've graduated to more than handshakes) , but in the past they usually didn't employ old hags or Fugly's.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  10. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Yousai spa is not discreet at all. You're full display to a busy road goin in. I.

    Can't remember her name, but older petite lady, with open menu, but we didn't click and it.

    Was not a place I would visit again.

    Asian foot is at least more discreet, but area is a little rough. Woman only is pretty old and reeks of a.

    Smoke. Older of the two with open menu, but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.
    There are several great places, you just happened to pick two of the worst.

    Scroll back a few pages and read ALL the reviews, while everybody has preferences, it's not hard to figure out what the top 4 shops in the area are.

  11. #1685

    Yousai spa & Asian foot spa

    Yousai spa is not discreet at all. You're full display to a busy road goin in. I.

    Can't remember her name, but older petite lady, with open menu, but we didn't click and it.

    Was not a place I would visit again.

    Asian foot is at least more discreet, but area is a little rough. Woman only is pretty old and reeks of a.

    Smoke. Older of the two with open menu, but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.

  12. #1684

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum999  [View Original Post]
    Well I finished my job in the area with a little visit to Red Berry late this evening. For some reason the parking lot was busy and I almost did not go in but I was told there was a new young lady there, it seems this one's name is Tina, a very pretty girl long black hair, nice smile and friendly, she has a tattoo quote on her right front shoulder and a very large one from mid chest to almost the honeypot. The place is laid out very nice and I wa always to the very back room, but wa stood we had to be quiet, the boss was there, well I never saw the boss, her massage was a light to medium massage lots of pushing and elbows and long arm strokes but it was relaxing. On the turn I was graced with perky little B+ cups a shaved bit might have been a one day growth, the tease was very good and even at her young age, she said 23 but my guess is 30 if you look at the hands and feet usually are a good sign. Anyway the session was very pleasurable, my only complaint is damn those covers must be as thick as dish washing gloves, thank goodness was she was right in the right places and she could take down a thick milkshake easily, maybe one from cook out? A peach, blueberry banana combined, topped with whipped cream! Yummy almost as tasty as her sweet soft skin.
    Sorry for all the typos it was written after a long night, fat fingers and 10 hour drive, I'll do better.

  13. #1683

    Red Berry but the sogn looks like blueberries

    Well I finished my job in the area with a little visit to Red Berry late this evening. For some reason the parking lot was busy and I almost did not go in but I was told there was a new young lady there, it seems this one's name is Tina, a very pretty girl long black hair, nice smile and friendly, she has a tattoo quote on her right front shoulder and a very large one from mid chest to almost the honeypot. The place is laid out very nice and I wa always to the very back room, but wa stood we had to be quiet, the boss was there, well I never saw the boss, her massage was a light to medium massage lots of pushing and elbows and long arm strokes but it was relaxing. On the turn I was graced with perky little B+ cups a shaved bit might have been a one day growth, the tease was very good and even at her young age, she said 23 but my guess is 30 if you look at the hands and feet usually are a good sign. Anyway the session was very pleasurable, my only complaint is damn those covers must be as thick as dish washing gloves, thank goodness was she was right in the right places and she could take down a thick milkshake easily, maybe one from cook out? A peach, blueberry banana combined, topped with whipped cream! Yummy almost as tasty as her sweet soft skin.

  14. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddddd  [View Original Post]
    Do you know who is leaving and who is coming tomorrow (8-27-2026).
    All I know is that Lena is supposed to leave Berry today or tonight (8-27) and the new girl is supposed to arrive there today or tonight.

    Lola is supposed to leave Grape on Monday (8-31) . I do not know the names of their replacements.

    NOTE: This is what I was told a couple of days ago, and of course is subject to change.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  15. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBass  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all. I've been away from the journey for a while and looking to get back in, and I see references to a couple of new places. Red Berry and YouSai. Is Red Berry in that little strip mall on Old Forest? I think a saw here where it is in a former Spa place that was "traditional". As for YouSai, is that the one across from Fort Hill Village? Of the two, any preferences you'd recommend for me? Thanks all!!
    Yes, Red Berry is on Old Forest where the legit "Health Massage" used to be.

    I've only been to YouSai once since they switched up their business model, but there was a fair bit of haggling for more than the standard 1. 40. Given the fact it isn't as nice or as clean, I just didn't see it as a quality alternative to the fruit stands. Yes, there have been some issues on and off with the service at the fruit stands, but generally they are cleaner, there is no haggling, and the quality of the staff has generally seemed higher.

    There isn't a reason to venture outside of the fruit stands here unless a particular girl doesn't float your boat. YouSai would be my stop after those two, followed by ND2 then Foot Spa (but their prices are always higher). Zora has been nothing but unreliable, so I personally won't go there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape