Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1710

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by ModelXY  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm pretty new to all this. From the way you described Summer, she sounds like the real deal.

    What's her personality like? Is she easygoing and fun to be around? Also, does she have any tattoos? I'm definitely into tattoos.

    I've seen Tina at another location before, and I'd rate that experience a 9 out of 10. I'm thinking of trying someone else too, just to compare. You know what I mean.
    I was happy with Summer I saw Tina when she first came to town and both are pretty darn good in their own ways.

  2. #1709

    You Sai

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddddd  [View Original Post]
    Your GF got married to someone else for a green card? Who? What?
    Yep. The lady that started there. Her English wasn't good, she came from NY, I seduced her and kept coming back for more. She was reluctant at first because I am married but each time I visited I got further and further and before long all we did was FS. Then this guy purposed to her and she put up a sign on wall, under ware must stay on, and introduced me to him. We communicated via translator on phone. She was nice but older, that's OK with me, she was younger than me. She would light up as soon as I entered the store and knew exactly how long it had been since I was last there. She was horny as hell but wanted to get the green card. After she got engaged he stayed in the back of the store where she ate her meals. She used to have 3 chickens back there. I told her she could lock the door to the room and he would never know but she did not want to risk it.

  3. #1708

    Summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum999  [View Original Post]
    Being a boring Friday I rode out to Red Berry to see if Summer was still here or whether it had turned to fall, to my surprise Summer is still with us and for those who remember Emma from earlier visits to the area it's the same lady. I was greeted at the door with a hug and a kiss and led to the far back room. The fees were exchanged and a nice medium massage was given. I love the slow long strokes and the in between teases she gives. Well first of all Summer is about 5'2"maybe 110. Cute nice Cs with those cute little nipples that just beg to be kissed. Today she was wearing a white lace dress and matching underwear and bra, which is rare, most have no bra and whatever panties if any that aren't used, so I will say this was a nice touch, Summer does care about her appearance. After about 35 minutes of massage I had almost dozed off, I flipped and I was given the gift of those cute breasts about 2 inches from my lips. Things only got better. There were several of the Abbreviations tried and enjoyed, the only downside was everything is covered from the word go until the finish line, but Summer is the real deal Lynchburg and hopefully she will stay in the area. Like reported before she is now working alone so between a couple text and calls and a bell ringing that slowed things down it was a good experience and I plan to return soon.
    Sorry, I'm pretty new to all this. From the way you described Summer, she sounds like the real deal.

    What's her personality like? Is she easygoing and fun to be around? Also, does she have any tattoos? I'm definitely into tattoos.

    I've seen Tina at another location before, and I'd rate that experience a 9 out of 10. I'm thinking of trying someone else too, just to compare. You know what I mean.

  4. #1707

    New Red Berry Spa

    Being a boring Friday I rode out to Red Berry to see if Summer was still here or whether it had turned to fall, to my surprise Summer is still with us and for those who remember Emma from earlier visits to the area it's the same lady. I was greeted at the door with a hug and a kiss and led to the far back room. The fees were exchanged and a nice medium massage was given. I love the slow long strokes and the in between teases she gives. Well first of all Summer is about 5'2"maybe 110. Cute nice Cs with those cute little nipples that just beg to be kissed. Today she was wearing a white lace dress and matching underwear and bra, which is rare, most have no bra and whatever panties if any that aren't used, so I will say this was a nice touch, Summer does care about her appearance. After about 35 minutes of massage I had almost dozed off, I flipped and I was given the gift of those cute breasts about 2 inches from my lips. Things only got better. There were several of the Abbreviations tried and enjoyed, the only downside was everything is covered from the word go until the finish line, but Summer is the real deal Lynchburg and hopefully she will stay in the area. Like reported before she is now working alone so between a couple text and calls and a bell ringing that slowed things down it was a good experience and I plan to return soon.

  5. #1706

    Empty your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have not been back, only returned once since my girlfriend got married and moved on to get a green card.
    Empty your inbox.

  6. #1705

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have not been back, only returned once since my girlfriend got married and moved on to get a green card.
    Your GF got married to someone else for a green card? Who? What?

  7. #1704

    You Sai

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddddd  [View Original Post]
    Have you made it back to YouSai? Was E. E. Finally available? I tried several times. Got Amy last time. She was a nice treat. Let me know?
    I have not been back, only returned once since my girlfriend got married and moved on to get a green card.

  8. #1703

    You Sai parking

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Yousai spa is not discreet at all. You're full display to a busy road goin in. I.

    Can't remember her name, but older petite lady, with open menu, but we didn't click and it.

    Was not a place I would visit again.

    Asian foot is at least more discreet, but area is a little rough. Woman only is pretty old and reeks of a.

    Smoke. Older of the two with open menu, but I only wanted hand release, she was great when I was on my belly with her nuts massage. Definitely wouldn't go back to either, I'm still looking for a great place.
    You can park on the other side where the hair dresser is, or in the parking lot for the music store and walk over, or in the back.

  9. #1702

    Yousai spa

    I finally revisited this SPA. When I walked in I was greeted by Amy, what an amazing face. She gently grabbed my hand and took me into a room. The room was clean, lighting was peaceful and there was not any food smells. I went with the 1 hour massage for $70, house fee. She did a great job overall. Now, it is time for the flip. I decided to go with the L2 option. It was a great decision, sucking power was great, unloaded in the less than 3 minutes. I am not sure what I think about the plastic wrap. She helped me get dressed, grabbed me a water, and out the door I went.

    Not sure if anyone was working, I did hear movement at the end of the hallway. Never saw anyone.

    Does anyone know if there is anyone other options at this location. Experiences? Names? Etc.

    Thank you.

  10. #1701

    A first-time visitor

    I finally visited Grape Spa, and it felt like a little adventure. The soft green lights reminded me of the Northern Lights in Alaska, and the room was peaceful and nicely organized.

    Tina was very pretty and smelled lovely, like jasmine tea. I made a strange request about smelling her fingers, and she even let me lick them. She was warm and friendly. Oh I miss her.

  11. #1700

    Berry

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolWays  [View Original Post]
    I just received some great information, Berry now has 2 girls working Summer and a new girl Apple.

    This should cut down on interruptions, be sure to give Berry some business so it makes sense for them to keep 2 girls working at all times.

    Be Good to the girls and they will be good to you.
    For some reason it's back to one girl at Berry already. It's just Summer now.

  12. #1699

    Talent??

    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    New talent at YouSai, two girls working, E. E. Was gone shopping so I did not get a chance to check her out. Kee Kee is cute mid 30's, naughty and nice with a little spice, no FS, options on menu. Worth visiting and worth repeating. $70 for one hour.
    Have you made it back to YouSai? Was E. E. Finally available? I tried several times. Got Amy last time. She was a nice treat. Let me know?

  13. #1698

    Berry

    I just received some great information, Berry now has 2 girls working Summer and a new girl Apple.

    This should cut down on interruptions, be sure to give Berry some business so it makes sense for them to keep 2 girls working at all times.

    Be Good to the girls and they will be good to you.

  14. #1697

    Red Grape Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bird6978  [View Original Post]
    I had a fantastic experience at Red Grape. Tina is absolutely stunning, and her massage skills are outstanding. She perfectly adjusted the pressure and worked on my tight muscle areas. I felt totally relaxed after the session. Highly recommend asking for Tina if you visit Red Grape, I will definitely come back.
    I figured there would be a stampede at grape after all these great reviews. However I got lucky, and when I drove past the shop it's parking lot was empty.

    No need to ask for Tina, because she's the only broad currently working there. She's my new # 1 favorite, Very pretty late 20's. Early 30's age range, Top Notch all around.

    I believe she will be there the rest of September, and I hope the boss brings her back in the future!.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This matter.

  15. #1696

    Red Grape Tina

    I had a fantastic experience at Red Grape. Tina is absolutely stunning, and her massage skills are outstanding. She perfectly adjusted the pressure and worked on my tight muscle areas. I felt totally relaxed after the session. Highly recommend asking for Tina if you visit Red Grape, I will definitely come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape