Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1902
-
Yesterday 14:18 #1902Regular Member

Posts: 8Viva
Took a trip and wasn't disappointed, 50 + 140 roses for tip got me L3. Definitely wanted 200 but as long as your set on price she will go for it. Massage was pretty standard for these places, flipped me over CBJ was actually quite good, she was getting into it and I'm on the larger side but she could fit a good portion of it in her mouth. Jumped on top and rode me, she's definitely on the smaller side so didn't take it all in that position, but switched to doggy and finished in the bag. Tits were nice, ass was so-so and she was quite pretty.
-
09-11-26 14:36 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 52Looking for recommendations
I'll be in Green Bay on the 13th and 14th. I'm looking for a place that offers level three service preferably with some ladies under 30. What would you guys recommend so far? It looks like the only only place I've found it offers level three is Viva. Any help is greatly appreciated.
-
08-28-26 09:25 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 150Sunrise Anna
Last time there I unloaded into her mouth. She laughed it off and said it was fine. Wonder when's the next time that old liberal Ashwaubenon hag gets everything shut down again.
Originally Posted by GBPhun
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 15:15 #1899Regular Member

Posts: 16Sunrise
For lease. Hope Anna and Mia find employment.
-
08-24-26 14:13 #1898Regular Member

Posts: 16Sunrise for lease
Hope Anna and Mia found a new home.
-
08-04-26 08:54 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 150Off of Ridge Rd
I hadn't been to that Bel Aire Ct place in a few years and was surprised to find it still open. I was the only customer until loud monger came in. Massage was so-so, didn't do my feet at all. Covered beej, damage 1. 5.
-
07-17-26 23:32 #1896Regular Member

Posts: 17Pookie's Touch
There is a are / for the green bay area seek a one night situation. Saw a photo posted there by an attractive young woman demonstrating her complete lack of a gag reflex. So, I reached out via telegram.
Got a response in the form of a menu for Pookies Touch, a Green Bay massage provider. The menu does indicate all massage sessions over two are eligible for a "happy ending". However there is a booking fee of one and a quarter for all sessions.
I am about 99.9% certain this is a scam. Anyone ever heard of this one?
-
06-18-26 19:28 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 96Viva Spa
I was passing through the area and stopped by Viva based on reviews. I arrived right at 9 am opening and walked in the back door without knocking. Turns out she had a 9:30 appointment but said she could do 30 minutes and would text them to bump the appointment back 10 minutes. I agree with the other reviews. She is good looking and body is very nice. She does have a slight pooch but pretty good for such a small market. Massage was mostly the equivalent of back walking but doing it with her knees. Since we were only 30 minutes and I didn't want oil hard to judge the massage. Tease game was a little weak but again time was limited. CBJ followed by L3. L3 was actually pretty good. She went right to mish and opened up wide. No bullshit trying to limit access and kitty felt nice. 50 house fee plus 140, so 190 total. Multiple rooms but she was the only one there. If I was from the area I would repeat. I should have asked her name, sorry about forgetting that detail. Also, when they ask if I have been there before I always say yes. For some reason I was honest this time and she was still ok with L3.
-
06-09-26 10:49 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 113$80?
You gave her an $80 tip for L1?
Originally Posted by Doey1
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:32 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 430Viva la Spa!
I stopped here last time I was in town, later in April. Good service, L3 was had for house plus $1. 4 or $1. 5 if I remember correctly. Nice time overall. She's definitely not 30,40's easily. And I don't think there's an upstairs to this place so doubt she's living in a crawl space. Her opening oral exam was decent for AMP, main event was also good. I'd go back there again, better than the grannies at some other places.
Originally Posted by Doey1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 06:39 #1892Regular Member

Posts: 2Day time fun in GB
Is there any adult fun in GB outside of AMPs / escorts? Where I'm from the clubs open at noon however everything here seems to open in the afternoon.
-
06-03-26 16:12 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 92Zen Spa Shawano, definitely sensual massage all the way to l3.
Originally Posted by Doey1
[View Original Post]
Healing Hands Shawano wasn't a bad choice either, definitely was sensual on front of the legs. New businesses so no rushing.
-
06-03-26 14:28 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 50I woiuld be interested also. Been looking for someone like that since I lost my two gals a few years back.
Originally Posted by LovedMeLongTim
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:25 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 50Didn't overpay. L1. I got the feeling it could have been more easily. Seen a few times and seems to remember you, always short skirt, pleasant.
Originally Posted by Doey1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:45 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 92Zen Spa
Shawano has a new store called zen spa, in Dunhams mall. One girl not busy FS $180. Massage not too bad, neither is she, late 30's to early 40's, short, big chest.









Reply With Quote




