rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1902
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1902

    Viva

    Took a trip and wasn't disappointed, 50 + 140 roses for tip got me L3. Definitely wanted 200 but as long as your set on price she will go for it. Massage was pretty standard for these places, flipped me over CBJ was actually quite good, she was getting into it and I'm on the larger side but she could fit a good portion of it in her mouth. Jumped on top and rode me, she's definitely on the smaller side so didn't take it all in that position, but switched to doggy and finished in the bag. Tits were nice, ass was so-so and she was quite pretty.

  2. #1901

    Looking for recommendations

    I'll be in Green Bay on the 13th and 14th. I'm looking for a place that offers level three service preferably with some ladies under 30. What would you guys recommend so far? It looks like the only only place I've found it offers level three is Viva. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  3. #1900

    Sunrise Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by GBPhun  [View Original Post]
    For lease. Hope Anna and Mia find employment.
    Last time there I unloaded into her mouth. She laughed it off and said it was fine. Wonder when's the next time that old liberal Ashwaubenon hag gets everything shut down again.

  4. #1899

    Sunrise

    For lease. Hope Anna and Mia find employment.

  5. #1898

    Sunrise for lease

    Hope Anna and Mia found a new home.

  6. #1897

    Off of Ridge Rd

    I hadn't been to that Bel Aire Ct place in a few years and was surprised to find it still open. I was the only customer until loud monger came in. Massage was so-so, didn't do my feet at all. Covered beej, damage 1. 5.

  7. #1896

    Pookie's Touch

    There is a are / for the green bay area seek a one night situation. Saw a photo posted there by an attractive young woman demonstrating her complete lack of a gag reflex. So, I reached out via telegram.

    Got a response in the form of a menu for Pookies Touch, a Green Bay massage provider. The menu does indicate all massage sessions over two are eligible for a "happy ending". However there is a booking fee of one and a quarter for all sessions.

    I am about 99.9% certain this is a scam. Anyone ever heard of this one?

  8. #1895

    Viva Spa

    I was passing through the area and stopped by Viva based on reviews. I arrived right at 9 am opening and walked in the back door without knocking. Turns out she had a 9:30 appointment but said she could do 30 minutes and would text them to bump the appointment back 10 minutes. I agree with the other reviews. She is good looking and body is very nice. She does have a slight pooch but pretty good for such a small market. Massage was mostly the equivalent of back walking but doing it with her knees. Since we were only 30 minutes and I didn't want oil hard to judge the massage. Tease game was a little weak but again time was limited. CBJ followed by L3. L3 was actually pretty good. She went right to mish and opened up wide. No bullshit trying to limit access and kitty felt nice. 50 house fee plus 140, so 190 total. Multiple rooms but she was the only one there. If I was from the area I would repeat. I should have asked her name, sorry about forgetting that detail. Also, when they ask if I have been there before I always say yes. For some reason I was honest this time and she was still ok with L3.

  9. #1894

    $80?

    You gave her an $80 tip for L1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doey1  [View Original Post]
    Didn't overpay. L1. I got the feeling it could have been more easily. Seen a few times and seems to remember you, always short skirt, pleasant.

  10. #1893

    Viva la Spa!

    I stopped here last time I was in town, later in April. Good service, L3 was had for house plus $1. 4 or $1. 5 if I remember correctly. Nice time overall. She's definitely not 30,40's easily. And I don't think there's an upstairs to this place so doubt she's living in a crawl space. Her opening oral exam was decent for AMP, main event was also good. I'd go back there again, better than the grannies at some other places.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doey1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she lives upstairs and works downstairs? Tight parking around back, maybe 1-2 cars only. Knocked on back door, says "open" on sign. I'd guess maybe aroiund 30 yrs old. Overall, I'll be back soon! One of the best in GB I've seen in a while.

  11. #1892

    Day time fun in GB

    Is there any adult fun in GB outside of AMPs / escorts? Where I'm from the clubs open at noon however everything here seems to open in the afternoon.

  12. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by Doey1  [View Original Post]
    I woiuld be interested also. Been looking for someone like that since I lost my two gals a few years back.
    Zen Spa Shawano, definitely sensual massage all the way to l3.

    Healing Hands Shawano wasn't a bad choice either, definitely was sensual on front of the legs. New businesses so no rushing.

  13. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by LovedMeLongTim  [View Original Post]
    Not much going on in the GB massage thread. If you know a woman who does sensual massage and could use some work please let me know.
    I woiuld be interested also. Been looking for someone like that since I lost my two gals a few years back.

  14. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by Doey1  [View Original Post]
    5 + 8 total.
    Didn't overpay. L1. I got the feeling it could have been more easily. Seen a few times and seems to remember you, always short skirt, pleasant.

  15. #1888

    Zen Spa

    Shawano has a new store called zen spa, in Dunhams mall. One girl not busy FS $180. Massage not too bad, neither is she, late 30's to early 40's, short, big chest.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape