Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 19506
-
09-11-26 11:51 #19311Regular Member

Posts: 5Best TUMA providers in Seattle or north?
Seeing some praise for Anna but hoping to find someone in Seattle or further north (anywhere up to Everett). Any recommendations?
-
09-11-26 11:25 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 146Happy at Evergreen in Lake City will make you Happy
It starts off with some soft DFK, not that sticking your tongue out stuff, she knows how to kiss! Lots of fondling, me kissing her ears, neck and caressing those beautiful breasts mean while she has her hands in my shorts caressing junior.
I sit on the table, and she starts with a masterful BBBJ, she likes to play with your nipples. I am running my hands through that long silky black hair and caressing those breasts. Her DT skills are exceptional.
My turn to return the favor so I get her to sit back on the table for some DATY, she lets me have my way with her until she climaxes and then laying sideways on the table in the fetial position saying she loves my tongue. We take a quick break; make sure she is ok and then move to 69 for some more mutual oral pleasure. She then puts me on all 4's for some great TUMA action and then crawls between my legs to give junior some more attention. She was hanging off the table, so I had her slide up and I turned around for more 69 with me on top.
We are both ready for boom. Boom, she likes to take the bottom, starts out slow, great eye contact and banter, as the pace picks up, she squeezes those Kagel muscles and wow I do not last much longer and pop into the bag and then collapse on her. She wore my ass out! We lay for few minutes as she continues to flex the muscles, what a feeling.
She does the initial cleanup, more kisses, and the goes to get a hot towel. After the final cleanup I give her a nice massage and then she returns the favor. We lay on the table for a few minutes and cuddle and talk. She says that I am only allowed to see her! LOL.
Lots of pretty ladies' fellows, show them some love! Sat with MMS for a while with Sindy on my lap and had an enjoyable conversation. Will be visiting frequently.
-
09-11-26 02:07 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 45Here for business
Is there any providers that are European?
Just looking for some variety while I'm here like Russian or eastern european, even black girls LOL I've tried a few the asian spots and I like them.
Checked out evergreen and monica spa, both of them great L2.
-
09-10-26 23:13 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 484Sindy at Evergreen
Very quiet morning today, got to see my gf Sindy. We had non stop 45 minutes of making out, lots of teasing, and fucking in the end.
After clean up, she invited all 4 girls to the room to say hello, surprisingly, none of them were working at the moment.
Sindy told me it's been quiet all week, mms texted saying the same thing. So if you want quiet session with not much interruption, this is the time.
Met yo-yo, Wendy, Amy and Alex and they were all looking pretty and nice.
So many girls came in at the same time, I didn't have enough time to study each of them. Sorry folks, LOL.
-
09-10-26 20:26 #19307Regular Member

Posts: 17Linda at Q
Had an underwhelming visit with Linda at Q. She's a tight spinner with C bolt-ons and a small but shapely ass. Spotty English led to some confusion on both parts but we got over it. The Good: very good oral with eye contact. Could have gone more but she wanted to move on. Had fun with the boobs and ass groping. The Not So Good: seemed like a cleanliness freak with multiple wipes and re-wipes. Any movement of fingers toward her entrance and exit was met with immediate resistance. Pound town mish and doggy were good but short. She kept checking her phone throughout. Usual payment for 1 hour but was guided out at the 30 minute mark. Disappointing because prior Q talent has been more gonzo fun time than this. Did meet Kimi on the way out and she did seem more bubbly and ready for action.
-
09-10-26 16:45 #19306Senior Member

Posts: 348Yoyo (Evergreen) is Good, Best, and OPEN
If I recalled correctly, Yoyo was also at Best late last year and her menu "opened up" with repeated visits.
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 16:13 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 348Anna the DTF Queen
Exactly! Anna was crowned the DeepTongueFu Queen for a reason. If you have a hole, she will try to tongue it.
Originally Posted by Chuckman27
[View Original Post]
No matter how many times she has tongued my uvula, my eardrums, and even my prostate, you have to try it yourself to understand.
-
09-10-26 16:09 #19304Banned Member

Posts: 13Question about Mona
I was planning to go to Blue Jade soon. Any chance you saw Asa or Anna? I'd love some descriptions if possible. What was Monas face and body like? Mona was in my sights but I don't mind calling an audible.
Originally Posted by Huynae
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 14:47 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 47Rosie too
Rosie is very pretty too, but personally Rita is my favorite 🤩.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 13:44 #19302Regular Member

Posts: 1Q Spa. Kimi
Late post, but Kimi still in town so might not be too late.
Twice visited Kimi at Q spa. Had the chance to pick between her and Linda at the start of the month. Preferred Kimi's looks so went with her.
Pretty much same story in both visits. Went to the room, handed her the donation. She went out and I got ready in the room. I pretty much skip the back rub since I usually only have around 30 minutes whenever I visit. Came in, sat on my lap and started with a nice make out session while groping each other. Very much into it which is a great to see in a provider unlike others who just stick their tongue and try to get over it as soon as possible.
Performed BBBJ and was very receptive to DATY which progressed to 69 and then to the main session. Very much enjoyed the session as she was very willing to go through positions and was very enthusiastic and into it.
After busting, she cleaned me up nicely and gave the usual bottled water.
Over-all great visit and would recommend.
-
09-10-26 09:49 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 25Kimi Q spa.
Visiting town for a bit and stopped by Q Spa. Drew Kimi, and she was very cute. We went to a room, I paid the fee and donations upfront so she knew what I wanted, got naked, and laid down. She came back shortly after and started the back rub, but I flipped over right away to let her see my stiff manhood. She started with a light HJ, until I moved her down to get in between her tits. She knows they are the star of the show, and I enjoyed some nice tittyfuck with her. We did that a couple different ways, then I had to stop because I was going to bust too soon. She did some BBBJ which didn't help my predicament. We got the condom on which usually helps me last longer, did some mish, then I couldn't hold out any longer in doggy. She cleaned me up and was very nice. I got my water and left. All in all, decent session and I'd see her again.
-
09-10-26 02:14 #19300Regular Member

Posts: 3Blue Jade Mona
I happened to stop by late at night, and the one-hour session was very nice. She was warm and welcoming. I didn't see any reviews for her yet, so I just wanted to say that stopping by Blue Jade tonight was a great choice. I really enjoyed my time there.
-
09-10-26 01:12 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 445Agree, she's gorgeous, beautiful smile and She has the most beautiful teeth in this biz that I have seen so far. Planning a trip to Tokyo see her b4 month end but that 405 traffic is a killer.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 01:05 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 445Kimi Greek trip (jiujiu) aka Q msg
Thought it was a different kimi but turn out it was the same kimi from Tokyo. Oh yeah Greek is the on the menu.
Was greeted by Jenny the new girl, she's pretty good looking with a very hot body, slim ab, tiny waist, and big c. Was there to see kimi but she was busy, asked Jenny if she want to have fun but got turn down, maybe my look didn't pass her bar, a bit hurt. If anyone seen her, can you share / pm me her body details, her body is hot like an IG model.
Highlights: ofc the greek trip, it's completely different sensation than kitty. Her starfish was tight, very tight, loved the way jr slowly spreaded the starfish. Once jr was in there felt her starfish start to squeezed hard, then slowly pounded her in k9 and picked up pace more to pounded her hard. Switched to stand mish, her kitty twitched as jr slowly went in again. The combo rub her button and pound her starfish will make her moan hard. Took the cover off and blast a load in her mouth, got some on her pretty face that was hot. Beside the starfish, her BBBJ is pretty good with great eye contact and hand motions.
Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
-
09-10-26 00:55 #19297Banned Member

Posts: 3Anna from C6 now to Blue Jade
To the owners of Blue Jade. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.
We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.
Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.
We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A2










Reply With Quote






