Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 453 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 6786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6771

    Pretty pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by RichTheLiar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with her? I tried to meet once but panicked in the parking lot due to LEO in the same lot. Maybe a coincidence but I see she posts a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...j/426713961324
    She's legit, but way too many rules. My experience years ago was total bs. But she is legit.

  2. #6770

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by RichTheLiar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with her? I tried to meet once but panicked in the parking lot due to LEO in the same lot. Maybe a coincidence but I see she posts a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...j/426713961324
    Saw her about 4 years ago. She's feisty, has a lot of rules. You need to be ready when contacting her, like damn near in the parking lot LOL. I went for a bbj, it wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible. Cim mouth and I left satisfied.

  3. #6769

    New to the board, not new to the area. Any feedback on her?

    Anyone had experience with her? I tried to meet once but panicked in the parking lot due to LEO in the same lot. Maybe a coincidence but I see she posts a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...j/426713961324
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260910_203356_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same lady from back in the day? The skull tat on the thigh makes me think so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...e/654586782182

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...-/563852268621
    Yeah that's lucy.

  5. #6767

    Any insights?

    I've seen Amber a bunch of times but I was thinking about hitting this one up. I don't see a name on the ad or anything, just wondering. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aiken...a/644510819812

  6. #6766

    Two x QVs is less than HH

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlintz  [View Original Post]
    Marie is a hottie that I've wondered about but $550 an hour is more than I pay my attorney 😜.
    Her incall rates are 120 QV, 300 HH, 500 H. I wonder if one could book two QVs back to back and save $60?

    I also sometimes wonder if providers who have this sort of rate structure prefer to only do QV, and only offer HH and H at very premium rates, instead of the norm of more time being slightly less than true multiple of the QV rate. Then again, it's been proven multiple times that I don't possess provider logic.

    -drms.

  7. #6765

    Big Booty Lucy?

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    The girl I am thinking of used to go by big booty Lucy. She said she was a nurse and worked out of her house at the end of a culdesac in martinez. Ran a lot of bbj only specials. The pics in this add are her. The bowl of Mac and cheese is memorable as I believe my plumber once visited right after it was consumed. Also if you zoom in you can see the extra nipple thing.
    Is this the same lady from back in the day? The skull tat on the thigh makes me think so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...e/654586782182

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...-/563852268621

  8. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Whats going on guys, had some time off so seen some beauties the past few weeks.

    Discretion. Wonderful MILF, not really a bbw, but she's a real delight. Opted for Bbjcim with a massage. Would recommend!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8033802480

    "Alexis". Met up for a qv, bbj. Mouth felt like heaven, got to throat fuck for a minute, then let me bust all over titties. Would definitely recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/214200147

    Marie. Pictures don't do her justice she's smoking hot, voice is hot too. Again opted for Bbjcim. She's in my top 10 providers with the best head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...-/069820149698

    Danika. She's put on alittle weight, but not in a bad way. It looks good on her, been a minute since we seen each other. Got full-service, everything covered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...s/310285521089

    And that's been my fun the past few weeks. Be safe, and enjoy the hobby!
    Marie is a hottie that I've wondered about but $550 an hour is more than I pay my attorney 😜.

  9. #6763
    I think she's on the borderline. She's definitely short and stocky for sure LOL Yea, those tits are like a tourist attraction!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrmsIllNvrSee  [View Original Post]
    I saw her also. She's moved to the Riverwatch area now. Definitely a bbw, but she's fun andcthose tits are worth the visit alone.

    -drms.

  10. #6762

    Big soft tits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escritic  [View Original Post]
    I saw those huge tits and got to sample them. I made contact and she's in the Jimmie Dyess area. She's easy to work with. Those bowling balls are nice! BBBJ was meh and tightness was average. No kissing. 0. 8 qv with upgrade.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...e/129929322130

    Super thick fun an spontaneous.

    706 xxx 5709‬.
    I saw her also. She's moved to the Riverwatch area now. Definitely a bbw, but she's fun andcthose tits are worth the visit alone.

    -drms.

  11. #6761

    New location come see me

    I saw those huge tits and got to sample them. I made contact and she's in the Jimmie Dyess area. She's easy to work with. Those bowling balls are nice! BBBJ was meh and tightness was average. No kissing. 0. 8 qv with upgrade.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...e/129929322130

    Super thick fun an spontaneous.

    706 xxx 5709‬.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails h1.jpg‎   h2.jpg‎   h3.jpg‎   h4.jpg‎   h5.jpg‎  


  12. #6760

    Been awhile.

    Whats going on guys, had some time off so seen some beauties the past few weeks.

    Discretion. Wonderful MILF, not really a bbw, but she's a real delight. Opted for Bbjcim with a massage. Would recommend!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8033802480

    "Alexis". Met up for a qv, bbj. Mouth felt like heaven, got to throat fuck for a minute, then let me bust all over titties. Would definitely recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/214200147

    Marie. Pictures don't do her justice she's smoking hot, voice is hot too. Again opted for Bbjcim. She's in my top 10 providers with the best head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...-/069820149698

    Danika. She's put on alittle weight, but not in a bad way. It looks good on her, been a minute since we seen each other. Got full-service, everything covered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...s/310285521089

    And that's been my fun the past few weeks. Be safe, and enjoy the hobby!

  13. #6759

    Nope

    Naw, ad says online only LOL. Probably a scam.

  14. #6758

    Is this her

    Quote Originally Posted by Escritic  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I remember her. She stayed at the apt complex on that part of Wrightsboro and her apt got burned down or damaged by the hurricane? So I haven't heard from her since then. She said that sometimes she just stayed out from home like a homeless or something.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/augus...y/245137558721

  15. #6757
    Yea, I remember her. She stayed at the apt complex on that part of Wrightsboro and her apt got burned down or damaged by the hurricane? So I haven't heard from her since then. She said that sometimes she just stayed out from home like a homeless or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorWomp123  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah I remember her. She legit did almost anything. She had got into some trouble at home and like had nowhere to stay for a minute. Idk where she ended up. She was very consistent with messaging me damn near every day about some car date deals, fucking for like $70-$80 for an hour LOL. Sometimes it turned into 2 hours or 3 if she had a room and no one was hitting her up, I think she just wanted to get out the house so she didn't watch the clock AT ALL sometimes lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape