Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 19516
-
09-13-26 00:32 #19321Banned Member

Posts: 13Open Door Policy
I've noticed that some have you have talked about some open door shenanigans at JM. That sounds fun and interesting. Is this something you have to ask for or do you just go for it while the door is open? I really liked Lily when I saw her and I'm hoping I can get some of that open door action while I'm there.
-
09-12-26 15:28 #19320Regular Member

Posts: 5Rookie recommendation
I'm bit older and I'm looking for a great 1st time full on experience with a nice, sexy provider. I've had plenty of HEs over the years but never taken the plunge and I'm hoping for a couple of suggestions- ideally Seattle north or Everett south but mainly just someone who is sexy good but willing to go slow and steady. I searched the forum for GFE types but hoping for some current options.
-
09-12-26 12:35 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 350That's right, Anna is the PSE TUMX queen. You name a hole, she will tongue it.
Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 00:43 #19318Regular Member

Posts: 13JM Emma & Lily, 60 min Isn't Enough
Everything started with the famous table shower with Emma. I hadn't been to JM in a while, and I really missed this. I've had table showers a few times at JM before, and they were generally pretty good, but Emma's was on another level. She was passionate and definitely had both the attitude and skills to please. She did body slides in multiple directions, plus BBBJ, DFK, camel slides on my legs, toe sucking, etc. And that was all during the shower session alone.
Back in the room, Lily joined us. Both Emma and Lily looked great. Emma had a seductive look, while Lily looked somewhat innocent to me. I especially loved the little beauty mark by Emma's eye—there's something incredibly sexy about it. They both had hot bodies with sizable boobs (at least C+—no time to measure with two beauties in the room).
To warm me up, Emma went straight for a thorough deep throat without me even asking, while Lily sucked my nipples and then offered me her sweet pussy. Then they switched. I got excited pretty quickly, and time started flying. I did mish with Lily, then mish, doggy, pronebone, etc. With Emma, and finished the hour with a final round of grinding on Emma. Man, the 3 P session was hot.
I don't do 3 P often, but these two ladies are worth it. That said, I still feel like 60 minutes is too short for two. Next time, I'd rather focus on one beauty, or maybe go for 90+ minutes if I decide to do a 3 P again.
-
09-11-26 20:52 #19317Regular Member

Posts: 3How much do they charge? I'm new in town and was thinking about checking them out.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 20:24 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 1782nd attempt was much better. I won't repeat much that's already been said. I met all the ladies and if you are familiar with the old SFS business model where all the ladies stop by and say hello when it's not crazy busy then you will enjoy Evergreen. I drew Alex. Very attractive, cat ears on and a dancers body, very GFE if that's your thing. Saw YoYo, Sindy and met MMS. Knew her from SFS. Clean facilities, decent parking and you can slip and dip in and out with good anonymity.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
Thumbs up when it works out. Can't go wrong with any lady currently on staff. 👍127998;.
-
09-11-26 18:25 #19315Banned Member

Posts: 13Blue Jade. Mona
I texted to make an appointment with Mona after seeing the pictures. Arriving on time midday, it was a bustling little mall with an auto shop as well as a nail salon in the same lot. I suppose you can park a little ways away if you wanted to be discreet. Anyway, Mona exudes cute GND vibes heavily, which I really dig. She's very short, has some nice curves, maybe enhanced butt and if her top is enhanced it was hard to tell. Anyway, superb oil massage, which took me by surprise, and a little fingertip tease massage before the flip. She pays good attention to the boys, and can really DT in 69, and makes a great effort in standard BBBJ position. She is really pretty, and has the cutest small pink nipples! Perfectly perky Cs, and a bubble butt, I really liked her body. Anyway, I laid her on her back and got some daty in, and if I'm not mistaken, she is like. A slow, sensual cummer, because when it got to the release phase, she had slightly pulled away, then signaled the want to fuck. But prior to that, there was some subtle shaking. Anyway, once I was satisfied, we slipped a cover on and I had her lie at the edge of the table so I can start with my usual standing missionary. The view is great, holding those Cs and licking on those little pink nipples. She's not overly sensitive, but she had some great reactions in standing missionary. Standing K9 was hot, with us moving the table and her grabbing on for dear life. I soon had her in standard missionary on the table, which had me finishing hard. What was awesome and kinda unexpected was after she took off the cover and wiped me off, she continued to give me a nice BBBJ to get the rest of the juice. What an amazing way to finish me off completely. Anyway, this was some top notch GFE GND experience with a cutie. I still envision those pink nips in my mind.
The shop itself was fairly quiet, though I didn't get to meet either Asa or Anna while I was there. This one is close enough to me to come visit regularly, and I'm sure I'll meet the rest of the team soon. I was in and out in almost exactly an hour. No wait time, essentially, too. I've read stories about Anna and I heard she's the PSE tuma queen, I'll have to drop in and meet her. But Mona did a great job.
-
09-11-26 18:15 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 291I saw her on my way out, too bad I didn't have enough time this trip. She is finger licking good. Is she a more stable in evergreen or more of the if you are lucky situation?
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 18:12 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 291Not going to beat the same horse with this one, I saw her few days ago and she was a treat.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 15:04 #19312Regular Member

Posts: 3Nice! What was the house fee and tip? I've been thinking about checking this place out?
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 11:51 #19311Regular Member

Posts: 5Best TUMA providers in Seattle or north?
Seeing some praise for Anna but hoping to find someone in Seattle or further north (anywhere up to Everett). Any recommendations?
-
09-11-26 11:25 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 146Happy at Evergreen in Lake City will make you Happy
It starts off with some soft DFK, not that sticking your tongue out stuff, she knows how to kiss! Lots of fondling, me kissing her ears, neck and caressing those beautiful breasts mean while she has her hands in my shorts caressing junior.
I sit on the table, and she starts with a masterful BBBJ, she likes to play with your nipples. I am running my hands through that long silky black hair and caressing those breasts. Her DT skills are exceptional.
My turn to return the favor so I get her to sit back on the table for some DATY, she lets me have my way with her until she climaxes and then laying sideways on the table in the fetial position saying she loves my tongue. We take a quick break; make sure she is ok and then move to 69 for some more mutual oral pleasure. She then puts me on all 4's for some great TUMA action and then crawls between my legs to give junior some more attention. She was hanging off the table, so I had her slide up and I turned around for more 69 with me on top.
We are both ready for boom. Boom, she likes to take the bottom, starts out slow, great eye contact and banter, as the pace picks up, she squeezes those Kagel muscles and wow I do not last much longer and pop into the bag and then collapse on her. She wore my ass out! We lay for few minutes as she continues to flex the muscles, what a feeling.
She does the initial cleanup, more kisses, and the goes to get a hot towel. After the final cleanup I give her a nice massage and then she returns the favor. We lay on the table for a few minutes and cuddle and talk. She says that I am only allowed to see her! LOL.
Lots of pretty ladies' fellows, show them some love! Sat with MMS for a while with Sindy on my lap and had an enjoyable conversation. Will be visiting frequently.
-
09-11-26 02:07 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 45Here for business
Is there any providers that are European?
Just looking for some variety while I'm here like Russian or eastern european, even black girls LOL I've tried a few the asian spots and I like them.
Checked out evergreen and monica spa, both of them great L2.
-
09-10-26 23:13 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 484Sindy at Evergreen
Very quiet morning today, got to see my gf Sindy. We had non stop 45 minutes of making out, lots of teasing, and fucking in the end.
After clean up, she invited all 4 girls to the room to say hello, surprisingly, none of them were working at the moment.
Sindy told me it's been quiet all week, mms texted saying the same thing. So if you want quiet session with not much interruption, this is the time.
Met yo-yo, Wendy, Amy and Alex and they were all looking pretty and nice.
So many girls came in at the same time, I didn't have enough time to study each of them. Sorry folks, LOL.
-
09-10-26 20:26 #19307Regular Member

Posts: 17Linda at Q
Had an underwhelming visit with Linda at Q. She's a tight spinner with C bolt-ons and a small but shapely ass. Spotty English led to some confusion on both parts but we got over it. The Good: very good oral with eye contact. Could have gone more but she wanted to move on. Had fun with the boobs and ass groping. The Not So Good: seemed like a cleanliness freak with multiple wipes and re-wipes. Any movement of fingers toward her entrance and exit was met with immediate resistance. Pound town mish and doggy were good but short. She kept checking her phone throughout. Usual payment for 1 hour but was guided out at the 30 minute mark. Disappointing because prior Q talent has been more gonzo fun time than this. Did meet Kimi on the way out and she did seem more bubbly and ready for action.













Reply With Quote




