Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 542 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8125
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Who would you say has the best body / biggest l tits? Also youngest to oldest. Also, maybe this is a different thread topic but aren't you guys scared of BBFS? I have to admit I've never done it but as I get older it's sometimes harder to stay hard with a condom.
    Several questions in there -.

    Ages. Not going to guess. All look great.

    Biggest. All have the right size for their body. Even though MM, great surgeon or something. Look and feel natural. (on all).

    BBFS. Agency girls are supposedly tested. Ask and they will say yes. (take that with a grain of salt). In Pepsi's case, not an agency, but she seems smart and been doing this awhile, so surely she does. I'm sure one of her fans would know.

    Some have good results with the 001 condoms from japan. Search the forum, or google for thinnest condom and take your own still in the package. Personally, I've had the same doctor for many years. I get right in, get taken care of. Get a shot, get a pill, get a test to make sure what it was. And get the speech about who it was. I knew who and had her number and told her to get checked, but told doctor I didn't know. My wife doesn't want sex, so no issues there.

    When I picked up something (was my first time in decades), but yea, it happens. This was from someone that only did BBBJ (not an agency or even Korean). So to answer your question. Depends on your individual threat level. You have a wife at home, BBFS probably not a good choice, scared of getting something permanent, probably not a good choice. I'm not doing the SW or CG girls which would be an entirely different level. But I'm not even nervous or concerned about agency girls (or pepsi).

    But still up to you.

  2. #8064

    For BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOfTheGame  [View Original Post]
    Out of the kgirls working in https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up, or LTLV right now, who is worth seeing for BBBJ only?

    - Rene K.

    - Jane GFE.

    - Pela.

    - Baby Lala K.

    - LA Sera.

    - Cherry.

    - Isabella V.

    I like a good, sloppy rhythm. DT not necessary but good use of hands and no teeth obviously. Enthusiasm and rimming a plus.
    For BBBJ I'll take Sera in this list, she is more in the "experience" side and blows amazing, I seen her before just for BBBJ, Rene is hot and young but is more a pillow princess / bring your own service. Pela is also solid but I liked Sera BBBJ better.

  3. #8063
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    Jay older, but body is tight. Will RIM like there's no tomorrow. Legendary service queen.
    Thank you. Who would you say has the best body / biggest l tits? Also youngest to oldest. Also, maybe this is a different thread topic but aren't you guys scared of BBFS? I have to admit I've never done it but as I get older it's sometimes harder to stay hard with a condom.

  4. #8062

    BBBJ Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Chavit7500  [View Original Post]
    Right now it's Rona, aka Shelly, checks all your boxes.
    Respectfully disagree here. I saw Shelly in LA some time ago. She was very toothy. Wasn't a good experience. To each their own though so no hate. For some context on what I'm looking for. Here were some of the best I've had.

    1. Diva / Ada - 10/10.

    2. Lovely / Lovelyn - 10/10.

    3. Iseul - 9/10.

    For any OG la mongers, these were really good back in the day.

    1. Min.

    2. Dior.

    3. Collette / Ina.

    Some mentioned Lev at LTV was the best. But I have to disagree there as well.

  5. #8061
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOfTheGame  [View Original Post]
    Out of the kgirls working in https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up, or LTLV right now, who is worth seeing for BBBJ only?

    - Rene K.

    - Jane GFE.

    - Pela.

    - Baby Lala K.

    - LA Sera.

    - Cherry.

    - Isabella V.

    I like a good, sloppy rhythm. DT not necessary but good use of hands and no teeth obviously. Enthusiasm and rimming a plus.
    Right now it's Rona, aka Shelly, checks all your boxes.

  6. #8060

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!
    Jay older, but body is tight. Will RIM like there's no tomorrow. Legendary service queen.

  7. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!
    Pepsi has her fan club here and is a solid choice, but sometimes is hard to get a response especially the first time. Jay and Sera are at agencies, so setup is easier. But yea, all three. Solid service and looks.

  8. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!
    Highly recommend Pepsi if you're looking for a service queen. You can't got wrong with any of the options you mentioned though. LA Sera and Jay are probably better looking if that's what you're into.

  9. #8057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1399
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsAndQueens  [View Original Post]
    Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!
    Go with Pepsi.

  10. #8056

    Best Kgirl BBBJ in Vegas

    Out of the kgirls working in https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up, or LTLV right now, who is worth seeing for BBBJ only?

    - Rene K.

    - Jane GFE.

    - Pela.

    - Baby Lala K.

    - LA Sera.

    - Cherry.

    - Isabella V.

    I like a good, sloppy rhythm. DT not necessary but good use of hands and no teeth obviously. Enthusiasm and rimming a plus.

  11. #8055

    LA Sera vs Jay vs Pepsi?

    Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!

  12. #8054
    I don't think any girl doing this wants their real pictures to spread around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    (like most k-girls) She has never used her real pics on agency sites. I asked her about the video option and she says she doesn't wear a mask and allows face to be in the video. Which some k-girls with vid option will wear a mask (surgical, covid type).

    Even though not like the pics, she def hot, face, body, total package.

  13. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by FlightTime  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at Sera for the video option to show my wife but some of the pics they have for her is the same of a provider called MuiMui if I remember right. Her pics look like 3 different girls. Which one is closest?
    (like most k-girls) She has never used her real pics on agency sites. I asked her about the video option and she says she doesn't wear a mask and allows face to be in the video. Which some k-girls with vid option will wear a mask (surgical, covid type).

    Even though not like the pics, she def hot, face, body, total package.

  14. #8052
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    You're right- all those pictures don't depict her. I just went with everyone else's review saying she closely resembles Kobe Tai. She wears a bunch of make up to make herself look younger. Sorry can't help much else.
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

  15. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentMelon  [View Original Post]
    They always have rim on their AD but I have never gotten one. Only from on girl.
    Odd. I usually always get rimmed from every agency girls that shows in their AD.

    Make sure you're cleanly shaved down there? And let them clean your butt area while in the shower?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape