Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 8101
-
09-16-26 14:54 #8056Regular Member

Posts: 16Best Kgirl BBBJ in Vegas
Out of the kgirls working in https://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up, or LTLV right now, who is worth seeing for BBBJ only?
- Rene K.
- Jane GFE.
- Pela.
- Baby Lala K.
- LA Sera.
- Cherry.
- Isabella V.
I like a good, sloppy rhythm. DT not necessary but good use of hands and no teeth obviously. Enthusiasm and rimming a plus.
-
09-15-26 16:19 #8055Regular Member

Posts: 19LA Sera vs Jay vs Pepsi?
Going to go with one of these today and see who's available. Need a service queen. Which one has the best body / face vs which one gives the best performance? Also love someone that is tight. Really into MM boobs, Dfk and rimming (on me). Any help is appreciated!
-
09-11-26 12:55 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 29I don't think any girl doing this wants their real pictures to spread around.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 15:29 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 432(like most k-girls) She has never used her real pics on agency sites. I asked her about the video option and she says she doesn't wear a mask and allows face to be in the video. Which some k-girls with vid option will wear a mask (surgical, covid type).
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]
Even though not like the pics, she def hot, face, body, total package.
-
09-10-26 14:30 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 262Thank you, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 14:13 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 52Odd. I usually always get rimmed from every agency girls that shows in their AD.
Originally Posted by TridentMelon
[View Original Post]
Make sure you're cleanly shaved down there? And let them clean your butt area while in the shower?
-
09-10-26 14:11 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 52You're right- all those pictures don't depict her. I just went with everyone else's review saying she closely resembles Kobe Tai. She wears a bunch of make up to make herself look younger. Sorry can't help much else.
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 14:09 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 236Yeah.
One thing that sucks about Vegas is the hobby, on all levels, is so bad. I've always heard that so many things are better elsewhere. From low end SWs to high end escorts, I often see comments about prices being lower, and providers being better. I guess it should be expected with this town being what it is, but it's frustrating sometimes.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 21:21 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 180I haven't visit a k-house in Vegas here in a while too. I stopped doing k-house places. I stick with Vegaspepsi, Latina houses, and other local options. It s too expensive to do k house in Vegas. I go for the affordable options now
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 21:10 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 235My guess is she won't do it. She can make more in incall vs traveling. It don't hurt to ask but I don't think ever seen prices for outcast on her page.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 21:08 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 235And this is why I haven't gone to VAc or little in awhile. They want 500 for what you can get in LA for 350 to 400. Between less money the girls are prettier. Will go to latina house and save for a trip to LA cause it just not worth the price for vegas anymore.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 20:08 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 345Question
Anyone know if Pepsi open to outcalls?
-
09-09-26 19:23 #8044Regular Member

Posts: 12They always have rim on their AD but I have never gotten one. Only from on girl.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-26 18:58 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 2739For those like TNA who want to go Socal for free bb (no upcharge) girls, you can scan for them on Get9's site by looking for the pink 'Special' or red 'F Special' labels on the bottom left corner. OC actually has some decent options too, it's just not as common. I would generalize that LA tends to have more veterans while OC and SD tends to have more of the newer options. It is often a choice between Service or Variety. Maya actually rotated all 3 cities, but she tends to be LA the most as a veteran. Same for girls like Yami who is temporarily in OC now.
Originally Posted by TnaLover
[View Original Post]
For people like TNA, take a look below:
https://get9irl.com/index.php?route=...ategory&path=2
Look at Yami, she is red 'F Special' which means free bb and no msog charge. It is 300 hh or 350 hr. It means nothing would make her happier than you to bb her and then again. I scroll down and see Sexy Gia as another option (don't know her). In LA, there is Sienna, Keily, Cici, Lexus, Sharon, Emma, Louis, Chloe.K, Shasha, Phoebe, Niya, Lucy, Ella. I'm not saying who you will like, just that if your first criteria is price and you need msog then you can start there.
I don't need msog, which means all the 'Special' options open up. Special is often 0 bb, but could mean 30-50 bb sometimes. I need Looks, so I really like Mariel among the 0 bb girls. There is also Juicy who some Service guys really love, especially if you are into squirting. I also like Viki but since I like her for Service I find it's hard to help others because my idea of good service is different than others. And so on, there are so many options.
LA has the most options, so if that's your goal then make sure you have bookers like CGLA, KBeauty, and others for full coverage.
A lot of people are okay with upcharge if the girl is young and hot. It's a different audience so to speak. I hope each guy finds what they like.
-
09-09-26 18:52 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 262I was looking at Sera for the video option to show my wife but some of the pics they have for her is the same of a provider called MuiMui if I remember right. Her pics look like 3 different girls. Which one is closest?
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




