Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2665 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 39974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39899

    Past visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Serenity Spa on south Ashland?

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc4sV...hxdmFjamY2bQ==
    I decided to roll the dice on this one a few months ago. Massage then HJ from a granny with her floppers out. I don't know if the place is under new management now or what but def was nothing like currently advertised as far as lineup. Only other one I saw there was another granny. Almost walked out.

  2. #39898

    Any other preferences?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the quick reply. How are the weight class there? Spinner is my primary targets, but don't mind if they are tone or got curves. Not into heavy weight though, enough of that for 9 years and need to have something different.
    Do you like long hair or short? Eye color? Age? Height? Big boobs or champagne glass perkers? Let us know your dream woman so we can all work to make sure your trip into the city is remarkable. No doubt you'll report back.

  3. #39897
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingLink411  [View Original Post]
    Ferrn Thai Spa.

    3105 and Ashland Ave Unit 276, Chicago, IL 60657.
    Right next door to a pre-school according to Google Maps. This place won't last long. There are so many vacant spots that would not garner any attention from anyone other than the a monger with good eyes or found through an ad and these rocket scientists continue to open in spots that are guaranteed not to last.

  4. #39896
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingLink411  [View Original Post]
    The spa at 1618 S blue island, Chicago, Illinois 60608? FS, BJ is on the menu.
    Thanks for the quick reply. How are the weight class there? Spinner is my primary targets, but don't mind if they are tone or got curves. Not into heavy weight though, enough of that for 9 years and need to have something different.

  5. #39895
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    You got an address or the website link for them?
    Ferrn Thai Spa.

    3105 and Ashland Ave Unit 276, Chicago, IL 60657.

  6. #39894

    Burst Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Saw ads on Instagram and WhatsApp about a new massage place in Highland Park. I didn't see a section for that suburb or any others near by.

    Anyone have any experience or heard any news. Never heard of a MP in that area.

    The people from Red Lantern posted it. I attached a screenshot of the ad.
    TOFTT.

    Pretty okay experience. They don't give you pics over text and just tell you to come. I went since it was close and they said they had 5 girls but there were only 2 to choose from. Okay looking Chinese ladies in their late 30's or 40's, one had nice big tits so I chose her. Overall 320 $, 120 $ house fee and 200 $ for everything. No kissing, BBBJ, CFS, standing shower, 2nd pop available but only HJ. Wouldn't repeat.

    Seems similar to another spa called Serenity Spa, they answered the same so prob same handler.

  7. #39893
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyMcBone  [View Original Post]
    This place is nice! Website is immaculate but no worries, it's still worth a visit. Don't be fooled by how nice it looks from the outside either. It's everything you need on the Northside. Take the good old days of Ozone (Now Thai Tuch) and add nicer accommodations. I mean it has an ATM in the Hallway. That says it all. You may even recognize a few familiar faces with new names. Ask for Lizxxx when she returns in a couple weeks. L1 is a given and I suspect more w the right donation from their in-house ATM is available. It's a shame Jenxzxz is gone but the stories and her incredible body are top 3 memorable. Free parking on site but more private spots are available in a lot behind it. They even let you slide out the back door. They are also happy to take late comers w appts at 10 or even 10:30.
    You got an address or the website link for them?

  8. #39892
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    Work duty requires me to do a 3-day visit on the 24th, doesn't seem like it will be called off. Any good tips on where to visit?

    Someone mention Chinese korea spa, is it hype or legit? TIA.
    The spa at 1618 S blue island, Chicago, Illinois 60608? FS, BJ is on the menu.

  9. #39891
    Work duty requires me to do a 3-day visit on the 24th, doesn't seem like it will be called off. Any good tips on where to visit?

    Someone mention Chinese korea spa, is it hype or legit? TIA.

  10. #39890
    Quote Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky  [View Original Post]
    In St. Charles?
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/PPPSCEemU2o1JRAF7?g_st=ic

    No, there have been several posts lately about Tokyo Ginza Spa on Canalport.

  11. #39889
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Had a trip to your city and made at detour to Tokyo. All I'll say is you guys are lucky. Had a great time, she knew what she was doing.
    In St. Charles?

  12. #39888

    Fernn. Don't let the beauty fool you!

    This place is nice! Website is immaculate but no worries, it's still worth a visit. Don't be fooled by how nice it looks from the outside either. It's everything you need on the Northside. Take the good old days of Ozone (Now Thai Tuch) and add nicer accommodations. I mean it has an ATM in the Hallway. That says it all. You may even recognize a few familiar faces with new names. Ask for Lizxxx when she returns in a couple weeks. L1 is a given and I suspect more w the right donation from their in-house ATM is available. It's a shame Jenxzxz is gone but the stories and her incredible body are top 3 memorable. Free parking on site but more private spots are available in a lot behind it. They even let you slide out the back door. They are also happy to take late comers w appts at 10 or even 10:30.

  13. #39887

    September 10th visit

    I will be traveling through the Chicago area today around 7 or 8. I will be traveling on either 94 or 90. I'm looking for a massage with l2 without going into the city. Can anyone recoma place not far off of either Hwy? I enjoy little spinners. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    PM if you feel more comfortable.

  14. #39886

    Good visit

    Had a trip to your city and made at detour to Tokyo. All I'll say is you guys are lucky. Had a great time, she knew what she was doing.

  15. #39885

    Keep at it

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, I had back pain. I looked for a legit spa to get deep tissue massage. I found a place which had Google reviews from females, offers couples massage, and all the other signs of being a legit place.

    First visit: MT is in her mid thirties (I am guessing), asian body, average face, cute, and pleasant demeanor. Basic English for massage related stuff. Otherwise we used an online translator. She gave me a mean massage and nothing unusual.

    Second visit: I asked her whether she remembered me and she said she doesn't remember my name. However, she slapped me in the butt and said she remembered it and I have a nice butt. My mental calculus shifted in an instant. I slapped her in the butt and said I like her butt. She giggled. After that I again received a great deep tissue massage and in addition I roamed all over her body (legs, butt, breasts, pussy) OTC. I asked to see her breasts, she said no. I said I wanted to fuck her (using universal signs) she said no, I am working. At the end I asked for a hug. She hugged me and she kissed me on the cheek. I asked for a kiss on the lips, she gave me a peck. I asked for a French kiss, she said no.

    I still have no doubts that it's a legit massage place, but I might get some extras from her. I don't want to ask her out, because I don't want a relationship. I just want some p4 p.

    Next I am planning to schedule a visit for the last spot of the day in a few weeks. I will ask her to massage me in her underwear for a bigger tip. I doubt she will agree because she doesn't want to get caught and possibly get fired.

    What are some other ideas? I hope veterans can give me ideas to help me corrupt her.
    I don't think you need any advice at all. You're doing great.

    Back in the '90's I achieved outside the spa action twice. One was a Korean girl from Exercise Spa. She spoke zero English. Obviously the days before translators. But her friend there said she wanted to go out with me. I picked her up, took her to dinner and then fucked her back at the apartment. Two friends living with her. I was too slow on the uptake to invite one of them in with us. But language barrier made the arrangement impossible.

    The other was an ebony masseuse at our condo heath club with big giant natural tities. After three sessions I asked if we could have the next session up in my condo and it was on. We fucked for several titles.

    Keep at it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape