Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 447 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 6702
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6672

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldrs9820  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Heidi recently? What was your experience? Is it like older reviews still?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/
    Yes, Heidi has always been very nice and she is still the same today.

  2. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alexis from MF today. Pretty, a bit older. Great massage. Mixed past reports about L1 service. She's told me no because she's in a relationship. Let me do it myself. Got to grab her nice butt at least. Not sure if I'd return. Doesn't seem like I'm going to get anywhere.
    Was draping required?

  3. #6670

    Better options

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    So please tell us the better options!
    1. Maria.

    2. Auraura spa.

    3. the spa in baldwin park.

    4. but the best is Liss.

  4. #6669

    Alexis

    I saw Alexis from MF today. Pretty, a bit older. Great massage. Mixed past reports about L1 service. She's told me no because she's in a relationship. Let me do it myself. Got to grab her nice butt at least. Not sure if I'd return. Doesn't seem like I'm going to get anywhere.

  5. #6668

    MILF thick Latina masseuse

    I recently popped in to see Alma and she is like a fine wine getting better with age. Only down side for me is she lost about 40 lbs so now she is just thick, rather than rice and beans with pork chop latina thick. She gives a good massage too, an also has a 4 handed service with a special friend, for those that know.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  6. #6667

    Heidi

    Has anyone seen Heidi recently? What was your experience? Is it like older reviews still?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/

  7. #6666

    Help

    Hit an AMP yesterday first day in town. Tokyo. Reviewed in AMP thread. Can I get some help with white AMP or Latina. Preferably white since I date Latina. L1 is fine with me. Appreciate anything. Tia.

  8. #6665

    Italian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DL1021  [View Original Post]
    She's pregnant, we're fb friends LOL.
    Hey, Do you mind sharing Italian Princess' info? And you can ask about my reviews.

    Thanks!

  9. #6664
    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    I still go to them sometimes cause I enjoy the massage. Naomi is the best. Last time though they did a switch even though I requested Naomi I got Fabi. Massage skills much lower. On top of being 100% legit not sure how much I'll go back if I'm not even going to get the therapist I requested. I've been a decent amount and its always legit so if there was any code to Crack or specials for returning customers, I think I would have got it by now.
    Yup I've had that happen as well. I feel like the 3 of them just come and go as they please and you get whoever is there at the time you schedule.

  10. #6663
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    I know most of us have given up on them, but just want to see if anyone has gone recently and confirm its still 100% legit? Thanks. DM is fine.
    I still go to them sometimes cause I enjoy the massage. Naomi is the best. Last time though they did a switch even though I requested Naomi I got Fabi. Massage skills much lower. On top of being 100% legit not sure how much I'll go back if I'm not even going to get the therapist I requested. I've been a decent amount and its always legit so if there was any code to Crack or specials for returning customers, I think I would have got it by now.

  11. #6662

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    Maybe so. But for your money, there are so many better options out there. I've reviewed Rosie and many others.
    So please tell us the better options!

  12. #6661

    Latinas Spa Casselberry

    I know most of us have given up on them, but just want to see if anyone has gone recently and confirm its still 100% legit? Thanks. DM is fine.

  13. #6660
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While it was overall rather informative, the OP seems to have skipped over the donation for L2. While the other donations seem a bit steep for my tastes, inquiring minds still want to know!
    Same address, and she's part of the same crew. She told me she only started doing this a few months ago in a different city.

    As far as whether she's the same person from the pics, I'm pretty confident she is. She mentioned she's lost a few pounds. Not a huge amount, but enough to make her look a little younger. She already looked really good in her pics and is exactly my type, but honestly, she looks even better in person. Still has the curves, just with a younger looking face. Kind of crazy that she somehow looks better than the pictures.

    She told me she doesn't do BJ. I got the impression she might possibly be persuadable, but I didn't push it. IMO, someone like her would probably just settle on CBJ as a compromise, and that doesn't really do much for me anyway.

  14. #6659

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT with this lady a few days ago.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...SrJAVSPor3VJdF

    Honestly, this is one of the few times I can say she looked better than her pics. Think a younger version of the lady in the pictures. She says she's 24, and I had no reason not to believe her. She was really personable and there was no rushing me through the appointment. The deep tissue massage was pretty light-touch IMO, and the technique was maybe a tad above average. So if you're specifically looking for a really good massage, I'd probably look elsewhere.

    One hour massage was 180 roses. There are additional upgrades available. Topless HE for 100, birthday suit plus roaming for 200, and anything involving honeypot action for more than 1 K roses. Let's just say I'm slightly embarrassed to admit which option I went with.

    Personally, I probably won't repeat, but I'd recommend her if your main priority is a young, pretty masseuse rather than an exceptional massage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conplrxx  [View Original Post]
    The street she gave me is the one the Green Eyed Latina (https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3767583) works from. Is there a chance it's the same person or was it someone else?

    Have you asked if a BBBJCIM is available as an upgrade? Can't ask all that over the phone / text and don't want to drive over there to find out that it's not an option.

    Was her body the same as on the pictures or was she thicker like GEL?
    While it was overall rather informative, the OP seems to have skipped over the donation for L2. While the other donations seem a bit steep for my tastes, inquiring minds still want to know!

  15. #6658

    Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT with this lady a few days ago.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...SrJAVSPor3VJdF

    Honestly, this is one of the few times I can say she looked better than her pics. Think a younger version of the lady in the pictures. She says she's 24, and I had no reason not to believe her. She was really personable and there was no rushing me through the appointment. The deep tissue massage was pretty light-touch IMO, and the technique was maybe a tad above average. So if you're specifically looking for a really good massage, I'd probably look elsewhere.

    One hour massage was 180 roses. There are additional upgrades available. Topless HE for 100, birthday suit plus roaming for 200, and anything involving honeypot action for more than 1 K roses. Let's just say I'm slightly embarrassed to admit which option I went with.

    Personally, I probably won't repeat, but I'd recommend her if your main priority is a young, pretty masseuse rather than an exceptional massage.
    The street she gave me is the one the Green Eyed Latina (https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3767583) works from. Is there a chance it's the same person or was it someone else?

    Have you asked if a BBBJCIM is available as an upgrade? Can't ask all that over the phone / text and don't want to drive over there to find out that it's not an option.

    Was her body the same as on the pictures or was she thicker like GEL?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape