The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 629 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 9430
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9370

    Joye FEC

    A Joye to be with. She is very intimate, she enjoys the romance and was very playful.

    Thank you for the heads up on joye.

    She is pretty and I was very satisfied. Good energy and I was very happy. She looked good in lingerie and granted my every wish. From the foreplay to the fun shower and the bedroom party I had a blast. Dfk. DT BBBJ And good loving we had the full array of dances and a relaxing cim finale. Good stuff all around playful girl that enjoyed making me very happy.

  2. #9369

    Olivia

    New girl in town. TOFTT, decent sesh. Tiny little spinner, fun and sexy little spinner. Fun MM.

    Fun personality and just fun while having sex. Will see again soon.

  3. #9368

    Linsy DIME

    I've seen her 3 times now, and I can confidently say she is my ATF. I generally follow the advice / reviews of the people in this forum, but I saw her when she first popped up at DIME at the recommendation of the booker. Her pics are actually pretty accurate, especially the ones in a bikini. Young, (like mid twenties), attractive, and enthusiastic. Blue toast, a shower, and we were off to the races. Great BJ, cowgirl, miss, and then finished in doggy. Followed by a nice massage and then a brief cuddle session. Think she's only here another week, so if you're a fan of GFE, get a session with her asap. Only complaint is that her english isn't great, but once you're in the room with her, having a fully conversation is the last thing on your mind.

  4. #9367

    Linsy DIME

    Have seen her 3 times now. All I can say is that she is amazing. Cute face, banging body and very enthusiastic. Blue toast, shower, and then we were off to the races. Heavy DFK and touching. Cowgirl, missionary, and then finishing in doggy. Followed by a nice massage and cuddle session after. Think she's only here for another week, but If GFE is what you're into, then absolutely go see her. She's a freak in the best way possible. Her English isn't great, but she uses an app to help communicate. You probably won't need to talk too much, she knows what she's doing. Current ATF, and will hopefully see her a couple more times before she leaves.

  5. #9366

    Danica

    Cute and petite. Met her at her incall location. Wearing a sexy outfit went in.

    Kissed her and caressed her hair made out a lot. Very engaging no teeth BJ.

    Felt really nice. Then fucked her in mish looking at her sexy face her sex face was hot.

    Just kept going till finish. No time for rd 2 afterwards so showered and finished.

  6. #9365

    Joye FEC

    The pic with her looking back is her. Legit spinner. Early 30's I reckon but looks a lot younger because of how diminutive she is. Same sort of thing as with Tiana, if you know what I mean. Pretty face, tight bod, natty B / Cs, nice butt. She looks demure and innocent but don't be fooled. Her sex drive is next level, almost like she hadn't had any in months. Simply ravenous. Moaning oppa plenty. Another one who likes to flick the magic bean during. She is not a squirter but got very wet. It was some of the most intense non-stop fun I have had in a while. Fantastic. Only thing that could have been better was BB. I tried but she wasn't having it LOL. Here for 2 weeks.

    I am a little bummed Cali K skipped town early but Aemy and Joye will keep me happy. Girls with high sex drive are my jam.

  7. #9364
    Since it's through Sandra99, are they both Thai? Or southeast Asian? How much was it for the one hour duo? Is BBFS an option? If so, how much? With the CFS, could you swap between pussies without changing the condom, at least?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasM80  [View Original Post]
    When I arrived I was first greeted by Lola and then Maya. I took a shower with Maya. Who is my personal favorite. She is playful and a great kisser. She is passionate with a sense of humor. She cleans me up and when I get out of the shower I see Lola. Who looks stunning naked. When I looked at her I was happy I said yes to having two girls. I get padded dried and when I started to head to the bedroom Lola took my hand took my towl laid it on the floor got down on her knees and started to suck me off. As Lola was going down Maya came to my side and started to make out with me with such passion and intensity that Lola might have that we are lovers. Then they both took me to the bed were I laid face up and Lola continued were she left off and Maya proceeding to make out with me. After a few minutes they switched roles, Maya sucking my off and Lola kissing me gently. This is my first encounter with Lola and all I can say is she seems to have a look that makes her intimidating but she is so sweet and gentle. I tried to match her energy by kissing her softly and then going to her boobs kissing and sucking on her nipples with the same gentle tempo she provided on my lips. As my hands went to her crouch caressing her pussy. And I think Lola got horny cause I got the rubber and she place it on me and went to town first cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl all while at the same time I was kissing and then sucking Maya 's tits. To finally finishing in doggy and grabbing Lola's tits and kissing her neck.

    Highly recommend both. You won't go wrong with either girls. But if you get both I would recommed two hours if you have the money. Cause the hour I was with them felt like 30 min. It was that good.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ca/san-di...scorts/3872601

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ca/san-di...scorts/3411980

  8. #9363

    Chloe

    Ooh lala very sexy. . I went to go see her. Wow she matches the picture to a good extent.

    Tight box light skin, nice tits and ass. Lots of DFK in beginning, shower then of course sex.

    Very enthusiastic and energetic when doing CG. Loved the moaning in mish and especially doggy.

    Came after just a few thrusts. Wow enjoyed it. Tried to 2 round 2 but too tired to finish so she.

    BBBJTCIM.

    Just buy a fucking ad.

    A2

  9. #9362
    Quote Originally Posted by DkBruinFan74  [View Original Post]
    Good stuff! Maya is fun. Nice to hear Lola met expectations too. What was the damage for both? $600?
    Yeah but it was worth it. Best threesome I've ever had. I just wish it was longer. I swear with Maya alone 1 hour feels like 30 minutes. Lola was a good counter weight for Maya. Cause you know from experience that Maya is very aggressively passionate and playful. Lola seemed more reserved at first but got really into as the session went on. I think mainly cause Maya was the glue keeping the four hand session so entertaining.

  10. #9361
    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    To the ojisan who was so very conspicuously watching me leave the apt. Maybe wait in your car next time.

    Anyway. Saw kitty. She said she thought she recognized me but I don't think we've met. I guess she has a lot of uncs. You guys called it on the tight snatch and spinner body. Very playful and affectionate before and after the deed but is lacking in overall skill. She's got a cute youthful energy though so getting up for round 2 was not difficult at all. I does seem to prefer 1 pop though. I left the donation on her table and she left it there until I was gone so minimal breakage in the immersion. Her body responds pretty honestly to how she's feeling. Very refreshing session. I.

    Need my raise yesterday if we keep getting stars coming down. Anyone seen Sulli and her roommate?
    I went to go see Kitty too, yes she is fun and young, I don't know if my standards are low but I thought it was a good time. BBBJ was better than expected, I couldn't hold back it was very good, went 1 round, 1 good round. Playful and affectionate I agree, Tight snatch. Sex was good, fun and nice CIP.

  11. #9360
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasM80  [View Original Post]
    When I arrived I was first greeted by Lola and then Maya. I took a shower with Maya. Who is my personal favorite. She is playful and a great kisser. She is passionate with a sense of humor. She cleans me up and when I get out of the shower I see Lola. Who looks stunning naked. When I looked at her I was happy I said yes to having two girls. I get padded dried and when I started to head to the bedroom Lola took my hand took my towl laid it on the floor got down on her knees and started to suck me off. As Lola was going down Maya came to my side and started to make out with me with such passion and intensity that Lola might have that we are lovers. Then they both took me to the bed were I laid face up and Lola continued were she left off and Maya proceeding to make out with me. After a few minutes they switched roles, Maya sucking my off and Lola kissing me gently. This is my first encounter with Lola and all I can say is she seems to have a look that makes her intimidating but she is so sweet and gentle. I tried to match her energy by kissing her softly and then going to her boobs kissing and sucking on her nipples with the same gentle tempo she provided on my lips. As my hands went to her crouch caressing her pussy. And I think Lola got horny cause I got the rubber and she place it on me and went to town first cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl all while at the same time I was kissing and then sucking Maya 's tits. To finally finishing in doggy and grabbing Lola's tits and kissing her neck.

    Highly recommend both. You won't go wrong with either girls. But if you get both I would recommed two hours if you have the money. Cause the hour I was with them felt like 30 min. It was that good.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ca/san-di...scorts/3872601

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ca/san-di...scorts/3411980
    Good stuff! Maya is fun. Nice to hear Lola met expectations too. What was the damage for both? $600?

  12. #9359

    Lola & Maya. Sandra99

    When I arrived I was first greeted by Lola and then Maya. I took a shower with Maya. Who is my personal favorite. She is playful and a great kisser. She is passionate with a sense of humor. She cleans me up and when I get out of the shower I see Lola. Who looks stunning naked. When I looked at her I was happy I said yes to having two girls. I get padded dried and when I started to head to the bedroom Lola took my hand took my towl laid it on the floor got down on her knees and started to suck me off. As Lola was going down Maya came to my side and started to make out with me with such passion and intensity that Lola might have that we are lovers. Then they both took me to the bed were I laid face up and Lola continued were she left off and Maya proceeding to make out with me. After a few minutes they switched roles, Maya sucking my off and Lola kissing me gently. This is my first encounter with Lola and all I can say is she seems to have a look that makes her intimidating but she is so sweet and gentle. I tried to match her energy by kissing her softly and then going to her boobs kissing and sucking on her nipples with the same gentle tempo she provided on my lips. As my hands went to her crouch caressing her pussy. And I think Lola got horny cause I got the rubber and she place it on me and went to town first cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl all while at the same time I was kissing and then sucking Maya 's tits. To finally finishing in doggy and grabbing Lola's tits and kissing her neck.

    Highly recommend both. You won't go wrong with either girls. But if you get both I would recommed two hours if you have the money. Cause the hour I was with them felt like 30 min. It was that good.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ca/san-di...scorts/3872601

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ca/san-di...scorts/3411980

  13. #9358

    Chloe

    Looked real good. Similar to picture service was fairly good.

    Laste 20's ish. Tight box. Decent kisser and was a champ at CIM.

    Felt good enough for 2nd rounder and blew 2nd load right in the box.

  14. #9357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    To the ojisan who was so very conspicuously watching me leave the apt. Maybe wait in your car next time.

    Anyway. Saw kitty. She said she thought she recognized me but I don't think we've met. I guess she has a lot of uncs. You guys called it on the tight snatch and spinner body. Very playful and affectionate before and after the deed but is lacking in overall skill. She's got a cute youthful energy though so getting up for round 2 was not difficult at all. I does seem to prefer 1 pop though. I left the donation on her table and she left it there until I was gone so minimal breakage in the immersion. Her body responds pretty honestly to how she's feeling. Very refreshing session. I.

    Need my raise yesterday if we keep getting stars coming down. Anyone seen Sulli and her roommate?
    I decided to give Kitty a try as well. Very cute, big anime eyes, natural A's were nice to feel. Thin build overall, abs seemed a little loose skin like recent weight loss. BBBJ was ok, some light kissing, mish to doggy. Was like fucking a cute college student, nice pussy but hasn't quite developed the skills yet.

  15. #9356
    I had to look up ojisan. Yeah, the entrance to this unit is a little too exposed for my liking.

    I saw Sulli. Not the girl in the pics. One booker said "you may know her as Minji" and there is some talk of a HYA / CYA Minji who someone said looks like Yeji from Itzy and the girl in the pics does too so I was entertaining the idea it may be her but no. 30's, pretty face, ok bod, stomach could be tighter. High IOP and good service. There was some awkwardness due to poor communication about her msog upcharge (added last minute). She is at what I thought was the LGP house but no mention of her either there or on OMGPink, so yeah who knows whose house this really is LOL.

    BTW, looks like the server upgrade has hit some snag and site is under some new type of attacks. During one of these episodes, when I managed to get the site to finally load there were only about 200 users active! Anyways, I hope they can get a handle on this soon. The monger landscape will be poorer if we lose this resource.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    To the ojisan who was so very conspicuously watching me leave the apt. Maybe wait in your car next time.

    Anyway. Saw kitty. She said she thought she recognized me but I don't think we've met. I guess she has a lot of uncs. You guys called it on the tight snatch and spinner body. Very playful and affectionate before and after the deed but is lacking in overall skill. She's got a cute youthful energy though so getting up for round 2 was not difficult at all. I does seem to prefer 1 pop though. I left the donation on her table and she left it there until I was gone so minimal breakage in the immersion. Her body responds pretty honestly to how she's feeling. Very refreshing session. I.

    Need my raise yesterday if we keep getting stars coming down. Anyone seen Sulli and her roommate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape