rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 197 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDragon  [View Original Post]
    Another member went there back in June and was very disappointed in it. That's not to say it's always bad as YRMV but just a warning. If you're looking for a larger menu, I like Sunny, as it's dependable and they are usually good looking. If you like table shower and L1 then Seoul. Other places vary wildly depending on the talent present and I hate haggling. Your best bet is Chicago but I driving to the city just for a massage sucks.
    I wasnt the one who reported, but I also went there in June and also was very disappointed. It was all of the things we complain about NWI AMPs all rolled in to one. There are a couple decent ones in NWI amd just over into IL. If you just want a good massage and L1 you don't need to go to Chicago.

  2. #2950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Caphenry  [View Original Post]
    I was there the other day, it's funny I texted Hot Spring and they told me to come to this place, but it was ok. It was two girls working both 40-50, but one kept saying she's 25. Standard pricing, if I was in the neighborhood I would repeat, but I'm not going out of my way to go to this place.
    How was the massage? I only do L1 places if they have a more than decent massage. Thanks.

  3. #2949

    I went

    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Merrillville. Lmk if you do. I'm from Illinois and was thinking of trying.
    I was there the other day, it's funny I texted Hot Spring and they told me to come to this place, but it was ok. It was two girls working both 40-50, but one kept saying she's 25. Standard pricing, if I was in the neighborhood I would repeat, but I'm not going out of my way to go to this place.

  4. #2948

    Misty spa and others

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Misty Springs on East side of Broadway at about 90th. All the windows blocked off with Asian "wallpaper", looks to be fairly large with all the windows covered up. I plan on checking it out at some point.
    Another member went there back in June and was very disappointed in it. That's not to say it's always bad as YRMV but just a warning. If you're looking for a larger menu, I like Sunny, as it's dependable and they are usually good looking. If you like table shower and L1 then Seoul. Other places vary wildly depending on the talent present and I hate haggling. Your best bet is Chicago but I driving to the city just for a massage sucks.

  5. #2947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Misty Springs on East side of Broadway at about 90th. All the windows blocked off with Asian "wallpaper", looks to be fairly large with all the windows covered up. I plan on checking it out at some point.
    I believe that is Merrillville. Lmk if you do. I'm from Illinois and was thinking of trying.

  6. #2946

    Katie's

    Quote Originally Posted by Caphenry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been here? Looks interesting.
    Strictly legit as far as I know. Great place to go if you're looking for really great massage. They even will walk on your back.

  7. #2945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1434

    New Spa CP

    Misty Springs on East side of Broadway at about 90th. All the windows blocked off with Asian "wallpaper", looks to be fairly large with all the windows covered up. I plan on checking it out at some point.

  8. #2944

    Katie's spa in dyer

    Has anyone ever been here? Looks interesting.

  9. #2943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1434
    Quote Originally Posted by PatBuchanan69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if Zen in Crown Point is worth going to? What level of service?

    Thank you.
    I've been there about 4 times since it opened, nothing but disappointment every time. A couple of times I saw someone attractive on the way out, never saw any other customers there when I was there.

  10. #2942

    Portage area

    Traveling here in a few weeks, if anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear them. Dm me if you want.

  11. #2941

    Zen Spa

    Can anyone tell me if Zen in Crown Point is worth going to? What level of service?

    Thank you.

  12. #2940

    Mystic

    Decided to try a new place and wound up at Mystic Springs CP. They are very responsive via text. Got there and a decent looking therapist greeted me, I asked for 30 min soft touch. Things were going well and after about 10 min in. Massage went into panic mode. All of a sudden I hear the other therapist screaming for help, my girl runs out of the room to help and I quickly dress and exit asap. I run into my therapist in the hall and she says it's ok, hell noooo. Mind you I paid. 50 for 30 min and my change was still on the table. I text them back after I left to finish my massage and 30 min later she says come back. The car in the lot was gone and she finished my massage. Gave me no deals or discount for my inconvenience and the up charge for services was ridiculous. I won't return. There are plenty of other places I enjoy more with less hassle. And to the gentleman that was there today, f you.

  13. #2939

    Q Spa

    Tried Q Spa in Hammond recently. Kind of a let down. Had a younger girl, about mid to late twenties. She kept pushing for a four hands and I fell for it. Had another lady, about 40, join her. They were both decent looking IMO, but had me do a SS finish. They also kept begging for tips to each girl. I wouldn't go back.

  14. #2938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1434
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark2020  [View Original Post]
    Hello, this forum has been dry for a while. Figured I share a report and ask for more recommendations. Unfortunately, my go to is now gone. But I had been seeing an early 30's, something penny at Seoul for a few months. I think I lucked out when I found her. Mom didn't seem happy about bringing her out of the back. Looked like she just didn't laundry or something. But when I started asking for by name, and mom realized I wasn't going to take anyone else, she relented. Penny had top 5 best massages in the area. Probably 8 out of 10 for looks, really soft skin, and a really great l1. Never asked for more since that's not my style. By the time she left, she did upgrade it to laying on the table with me, l1 mix with a fj. Which was really fun. I've asked but seems like she is gone for good. Any other recommendations? I have been back three times since then, and I have drawn the same old lady each time and don't even want to try unless I know who to ask for.
    I've been there twice in recent weeks, both times I drew larger older girls and both gave good massages. When I was leaving after last visit there was a very young petite cutie with long brown / reddish hair on the couch looking at her phone, she glanced up at me for a second. I'd love to see more of her if I get the chance but sorry no name.

  15. #2937

    Seoul recommendations

    Hello, this forum has been dry for a while. Figured I share a report and ask for more recommendations. Unfortunately, my go to is now gone. But I had been seeing an early 30's, something penny at Seoul for a few months. I think I lucked out when I found her. Mom didn't seem happy about bringing her out of the back. Looked like she just didn't laundry or something. But when I started asking for by name, and mom realized I wasn't going to take anyone else, she relented. Penny had top 5 best massages in the area. Probably 8 out of 10 for looks, really soft skin, and a really great l1. Never asked for more since that's not my style. By the time she left, she did upgrade it to laying on the table with me, l1 mix with a fj. Which was really fun. I've asked but seems like she is gone for good. Any other recommendations? I have been back three times since then, and I have drawn the same old lady each time and don't even want to try unless I know who to ask for.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 197 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape