Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 820 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 12300
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12210

    Anni

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    I saw Candy at Love Spa last week. Taller, slender 30 ish with natural full B- or small C-cups (Love's ad says C) and a small but shapely ass. Physically my type. Kind of a GND vibe.

    Did a half hour that started out with a "massage", then alcohol clean up, then BBBJ-cfs. Some lfk to dfk, too. Another clean up then "times up" after 25 minutes.

    Acceptable experience, but after Anni's phenomenal performances the last three times I went to Candy (the place), it was a bit of a letdown.
    Anni really is the best I've experienced in Portland so far, by far the most attractive and playful imo. I really can't wait for her return. I'm looking forward to trying out Rose too, as I hear she's back next month.

  2. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksfollower42  [View Original Post]
    I see allot of people talking about Lucy at love spa, but has anyone met candy yet? Of so, what was your experience like?
    I had lucy when she is with a different shop, she got my number and asks to visit places that she is been from time to time. I think the abundance of talks of lucy because she build her monger list one step at a time, so she would send those text out to get people to see her. She snapped a photo of candy for me when I asked about her, not impressed of the picture ngl, so that is why there is a lot of talk on Lucy.

  3. #12208
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    Acceptable experience, but after Anni's phenomenal performances the last three times I went to Candy (the place), it was a bit of a letdown.
    In fairness to Candy, Anni is a hard act to follow.

    Candy sounds like she's physically my type as well. Might have to head out east.

  4. #12207
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksfollower42  [View Original Post]
    I see allot of people talking about Lucy at love spa, but has anyone met candy yet? Of so, what was your experience like?
    I tend to stay away from the manmades, not my thing because some are just hard as rocks and I'm afraid they will pop if I squeeze too hard.

  5. #12206

    Candy at Love Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksfollower42  [View Original Post]
    I see allot of people talking about Lucy at love spa, but has anyone met candy yet? Of so, what was your experience like?
    I saw Candy at Love Spa last week. Taller, slender 30 ish with natural full B- or small C-cups (Love's ad says C) and a small but shapely ass. Physically my type. Kind of a GND vibe.

    Did a half hour that started out with a "massage", then alcohol clean up, then BBBJ-cfs. Some lfk to dfk, too. Another clean up then "times up" after 25 minutes.

    Acceptable experience, but after Anni's phenomenal performances the last three times I went to Candy (the place), it was a bit of a letdown.

  6. #12205

    Pdx massage

    Was wanting to try out a different place was meet by coco looked 20 but Asian math add 10 years she was friendly always a great start, thin nice b chest natural always nice.

    Asked if I wanted a table shower said yes it was nice on thee flip teased and gave jr a BBBJ nice off to room.

    Skipped the massage more BBBJ daty and she has some lips on her very nice also did dfk not shaved but nice on want cover was very accommodating on positions got to pusher her up and the wall and go from behind then spine her around and lift her up and pound her on the wall then on to the table me on top then her on top and she rode me fast till I came would repeat other lady came in to say hi much older but looked nice.

    Rooms are clean store is south on 82 by spring water trail parking is behind store.

  7. #12204

    Candy at love spa

    I see allot of people talking about Lucy at love spa, but has anyone met candy yet? Of so, what was your experience like?

  8. #12203

    Candy at Love Spa?

    I was just wondering if anyone has tried Candy at Love Spa yet. I see a lot of reviews of Lucy, but nothing about Candy.

    Any info helps, trying to plan for my first visit.

  9. #12202

    Suggestions from a few weeks ago

    Lots of good choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Candy on Holgate, Love on Powell, Beauty on Stark, and K-spa on 82nd (across from Hong Phat Asian market) have all been popular. Please don't overpay, I am still getting great service at most places 180 half hour, 220 full hour. If I detect a GPS attitude I walk. The Metro Portland area has over 200 choices, if one place says no the next one will say yes. Best of luck to you and please post about your experiences.

    If you're having trouble locating any of these places, when I go to a new town I usually do a google search using the words rubmaps and the City (ex: rubmaps portland), that gives me a quick index of the shops, the addresses, and phone numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SleadHead  [View Original Post]
    I am new to town looking for a younger girl slender build kind want to try a flat chested one.

    Any ideas?

  10. #12201

    New to town any ideas?

    I am new to town looking for a younger girl slender build kind want to try a flat chested one.

    Any ideas?

  11. #12200

    Lulu at Candy

    Made an appointment to see Lulu thinking I had seen her before. Maybe I remembered the name wrong but this Lulu was new to me!

    She is very beautiful with a slim feminine body. Great full b or c cup breasts that are proportionally perfect on her. I was totally taken with how she looked.

    I get right to business and skip the massage. Lfk and dfk, very nice. Her oral skills are amazing! Loving and attentive, working my shaft up and down with kisses, licks and sucking! Had to stop a few times to not release early!

    On with the protection, she rode me to completion! After cleaning me up whe went back to some BBBJ which was a very nice surprise! No second shot for me. We chatted for a bit, she is amazingly sweet! She is usually in LA and won't be back until maybe next year.

    Catch her while you can!

  12. #12199

    Will return

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyAjohn  [View Original Post]

    Here's where it turned into a meh experience though, she's a clock watcher and after a while of fucking her in different positions she started rushing the session. She points to the clock saying times almost up when my appointment was at 12:40 pm and the clock only said 1:10 pm, mind you I paid for an hour. In one of the positions she starts begging for me to finish because it was too much. Granted it must be exhausting to get railed all the time so I felt bad for her and just ended the session early and finished asap.

    Overall great experience and would return. I think Rose at Candy set the bar so high for me with her bb / greek options that it's kinda hard for me to be satisfied at these AMP shops that offer anything less LOL.
    Clock watcher, shorted you time (30 minutes) tapped out and you consider it a great time? What ever works for you.

  13. #12198

    Love spa

    Tried out Love Spas new lineup of girls today and ended up scheduling with Lucy for an hour.

    Pictures in the love spa thread are pretty similar to what her build actually is person so that was nice.

    Lucy started with a solid massage with hot oil, then after about 15 min the flip came.

    On the flip she started with a very nice BBBJ, she didn't leave the balls out either, and after doing that for a while we swapped to 69 which lasted another good bit.

    On came the rubber and we started fucking in mish, K9, and all the positions you can think of.

    Here's where it turned into a meh experience though, she's a clock watcher and after a while of fucking her in different positions she started rushing the session. She points to the clock saying times almost up when my appointment was at 12:40 pm and the clock only said 1:10 pm, mind you I paid for an hour. In one of the positions she starts begging for me to finish because it was too much. Granted it must be exhausting to get railed all the time so I felt bad for her and just ended the session early and finished asap.

    Overall great experience and would return. I think Rose at Candy set the bar so high for me with her bb / greek options that it's kinda hard for me to be satisfied at these AMP shops that offer anything less LOL.

  14. #12197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayklee  [View Original Post]
    Where is she working?
    Have you two considered reading?

  15. #12196
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I texted NamNam to confirm that Linda was there. I couldn't stop thinking about her voluptuous MILF body. Then went over later in day than I did last time. Linda answered the door dressed more casually. The first time I saw her she was dressed like a sexy spa worker. This time she was dressed as if she came from a day at the beach. She had on a summer dress, her hair was down and her makeup was light. She looked a lot better to me this time. Again, I paid the house fee and just reached out pulled her to me. I skipped the massage and she began sucking my nipples and stroking me while I was lying on my back. I then guided her nan to my mouth cowgirl style. At first, she was a bit out of reach so I had to raise my head to reach her. After some good tonging she settled down on my mouth and began grinding down. She was very verbal and expressive until she came. She then turned around reverse cowgirl style so I could DATO. She immediately grinded her ass down and stroked my shaft vigorously until I exploded. She turned around and gave me a light kiss on the lips and did not pull away when I kissed her back deeply. She stood up and offered a second helping. I am sorry to say I declined and asked for a massage because I am older and I don't reload as fast as I use too. However, she did something that has never happened to me before. She left and came back and introduced me to the other girl, Yoko or something I couldn't understand her. She was younger and thinner, and she came in laughing and saying next time you take me and she lifted her skirt and pulled my head into her crotch. When we were alone again, she complimented me on my oral skills and said the other girl wanted to try me out. She finished with some massage and then we spooned for bit before I got dressed. I don't know if I will try the other girl because Linda has that sexy MILF body and the other girl although cute was skinny and flat. As always YRMV Good luck.
    Any update on this months girls? This review has got me interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape