Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1377
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1377

    Staying Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it was her answering the email and not the BF. The other member told me that she blamed him for the last uproar and that her oldman was on here. Then started shit with her about it. Hope he isn't violent. She went Dark when she stopped and have not gotten anything back from texting her old number. I didn't email however. Thanks for the update.
    I am not getting in the middle of that LOL. Whoever answered chased me away LOL.

  2. #1376

    Sage

    I wonder if it was her answering the email and not the BF. The other member told me that she blamed him for the last uproar and that her oldman was on here. Then started shit with her about it. Hope he isn't violent. She went Dark when she stopped and have not gotten anything back from texting her old number. I didn't email however. Thanks for the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but when I emailed Sage for an appointment she told me she schedules two girls that are working for her and does not actually do the massage any longer.

    Sigh.

  3. #1375

    Sage is not really back

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    I heard a whisper from another Monger that Sage is back and up to her old tricks? I hope sure hope. Any info?
    YMMV but when I emailed Sage for an appointment she told me she schedules two girls that are working for her and does not actually do the massage any longer.

    Sigh.

  4. #1374

    Sage is Back?

    I heard a whisper from another Monger that Sage is back and up to her old tricks? I hope sure hope. Any info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems she Is Back to just being straight legit. I guess there where issues with the leasing office over hearing "sounds" from her suite and a relationship change. So if anyone has any leads on other similar talent I would be grateful. It was cloud 9 for a year. It Will be hard to replace a weekly great massage that offers BBBJ and BBFS that likes CIM or CIP with multiple shots and happy to have it. To her other regulars here, I feel your pain. Oh well time to pick up and move on, Again any referrals would be helpful. Thanks.

  5. #1373

    X review.

    I saw her for a bit at both in Land o Lakes and in St Pete on and off. Massage is pretty average. If you inquire correctly the full menu is open she is good BB all 3 holes CI All. Performance varies based on mood but she can be a freak. Word to the wise she always has some crazy nails watch out of those!!

    Best of luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage

  6. #1372

    Crossed off X

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Likewise, I saw her years ago. Nice enough time and I remember thinking the cost was fine (can't remember how much it was now). She had a great body and a hippie vibe. Had a good HJ. But I also never felt like I had to repeat either. She SPAMed me for years after with ads for her art and for her rubs.
    I saw her a few years ago at a small nudist resort in Land O Lakes. She had a nice studio and she looks good nekkid. Her tatts are interesting. It was $120 for the massage and on the flip, she teased my tool and then said it would be another 60 for a tug. I bought the upgrade and she did a good job. I would have gone the 180 from the start and she didn't need the bait and switch hustle. She wasn't very friendly when I was there, but afterwards, I had to block her for texting too much.

  7. #1371
    Likewise, I saw her years ago. Nice enough time and I remember thinking the cost was fine (can't remember how much it was now). She had a great body and a hippie vibe. Had a good HJ. But I also never felt like I had to repeat either. She SPAMed me for years after with ads for her art and for her rubs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanJohn  [View Original Post]
    My opinion is mid. Caught her years ago myself and she looks great, but hour "massage" (just sensual light touching) was more like 20 minutes. Flip over and she then will try to upsell but did provide a mid HJ. I'm sure she is more $ and def not worth it in my opinion but may have just been my luck.

    There were reports of her getting some odd reviews of making scenes with people. She will also blow your phone up trying to sell content, art or invite to parties that you have to pay for. Told her to stop contacting on her own and she won't respect it so blocked.

    JJ.

  8. #1370

    X zanthia

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage
    My opinion is mid. Caught her years ago myself and she looks great, but hour "massage" (just sensual light touching) was more like 20 minutes. Flip over and she then will try to upsell but did provide a mid HJ. I'm sure she is more $ and def not worth it in my opinion but may have just been my luck.

    There were reports of her getting some odd reviews of making scenes with people. She will also blow your phone up trying to sell content, art or invite to parties that you have to pay for. Told her to stop contacting on her own and she won't respect it so blocked.

    JJ.

  9. #1369

    Yeah Misty is great

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is a quirky chick, but fun and a very open menu. Great natural breast. She will not discuss anything beyond a basic massage via text and opens the menu in person. She's bilingual in both English and Greek.
    She is a great provider.

    I saw her maybe 4 or 5 times over the years for a great massage with a BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    Then one session in person I brought up other possibilities and ends up FS was on the table for extra cost- I had no idea. It was super GFE.

    One of my faves in the area.

  10. #1368

    A CRAZY wild idea- goiing for a regular massage- reccomendations?

    Does anyone here have a recommendations for places to go for a quality massage without any extras?

  11. #1367

    Quality massage with l2 finish

    Looking for top quality providers that offer a quality massage with l2 finish, can anyone point me in the right direction?

  12. #1366

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. I like her look. There were conflicting opinions on the legitness of those pics. Both pro and con. If that's the lady I'll see, I'm hot to trot.
    Based on some of the positive opinions I took the plunge. Not a trained massage therapist. Only touching allowed. Nothing else. Not even lfk No BBBJ or CBJ. Body slide / prostate massage offered for 50 $ extra. No other service offered at least first visit. Super expensive for what she offers. She is slightly more chinch than the pics. Super nice. Clean location are the only positives I see. Clearly YMMV. Won't repeat.

  13. #1365

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/mistymassage

    Anyone see Misty lately? Are the upgrades worth it?
    Yes, she is a quirky chick, but fun and a very open menu. Great natural breast. She will not discuss anything beyond a basic massage via text and opens the menu in person. She's bilingual in both English and Greek.

  14. #1364

    Serina

    Thanks for the link. I like her look. There were conflicting opinions on the legitness of those pics. Both pro and con. If that's the lady I'll see, I'm hot to trot.

  15. #1363

    Serina. URL

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sh-105265.html

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape