Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 2489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37200

    Wendy (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it was Wendy you saw? Past reports stating she's not very attractive and report #37061 says BL2 is available.
    Wendy at sunshine different from wendy at blue Lotus / asian health.

  2. #37199

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by BarCode327  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Payton? How does she stack up with Natasha and Jenn?
    I remember Peyton. My opinion is she is top notch on massage and happy endings. She isn't always available as much as I like but she is awesome. It's all in with her at 200 massage and all. With jen she don't massage as well I feel she leaves me hanging wanting more. She is more o a tease. Natasha is always awesome but her massages are as good is Peyton, She also makes me feel like I want more. With Peyton I am satisfied when I leave.

  3. #37198
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    I saw Wendy yesterday on my way back from.

    Partying with friends. She is beautiful for sure nice soft skin very tight body. Happy ending was incredible until her jack hammer finish. She is a super tease. She only allowed tit play with all her close on. She wouldn't go for more than just happy ending. I've tried but not successful. Her skin is soft. She smelt awesome but I believe she is just a tease without L2 or L3 to be had. With that being said I won't be repeat until I hear if more to be had. Her massage was just soft touch over all my body.
    Are you sure it was Wendy you saw? Past reports stating she's not very attractive and report #37061 says BL2 is available.

  4. #37197

    Wendy at sunshine (Pontiac)

    I saw Wendy yesterday on my way back from.

    Partying with friends. She is beautiful for sure nice soft skin very tight body. Happy ending was incredible until her jack hammer finish. She is a super tease. She only allowed tit play with all her close on. She wouldn't go for more than just happy ending. I've tried but not successful. Her skin is soft. She smelt awesome but I believe she is just a tease without L2 or L3 to be had. With that being said I won't be repeat until I hear if more to be had. Her massage was just soft touch over all my body.

  5. #37196

    Strictly massage

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on walled lake location?
    From what I know about the middlebelt location is its strictly massage. Although she had a lady working for her a year ago or so and she was nice albeit older but gave a nice L1 in Livonia.

  6. #37195

    Walled lake location

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Ocean Wellness & Massage. Two locations:

    - 16345 Middle Belt, Livonia
    - 207 Legato, Walled Lake

    You must call and schedule with her. She is working part-time while focusing on her own health.
    Any updates on walled lake location?

  7. #37194
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    Which is the better experience and why. I haven't seen either one yet but from what I gathered, the services are similar. I'm familiar with Natasha's location but how much further north is Jenn's location?
    Who remembers Payton? How does she stack up with Natasha and Jenn?

  8. #37193
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    She's changed her ad many times. She's bigger with flabby tits.

    She's incredibly racists. Talks about changing her ad because some Mexican dude keeps texting her. She kept asking if I was white. Location is close to Dearborn and Taylor. I would go again for any reason.

    Her newer ad duped me too.
    Do you mean you WOULDN'T go again for any reason?

  9. #37192

    Busty

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/linco...-/286545698103

    Age and location a plus for me, I have not contacted yet. Throwing it out there to see if I could find any intel. Google search of the phone number doesn't come up with anything notable.
    She's changed her ad many times. She's bigger with flabby tits.

    She's incredibly racists. Talks about changing her ad because some Mexican dude keeps texting her. She kept asking if I was white. Location is close to Dearborn and Taylor. I would go again for any reason.

    Her newer ad duped me too.

  10. #37191

    Helen at Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Helen at Sunshine? If so how is she?
    According to your prior posts, FS is eventually on the table, free of charge, if you just keep working at it.

  11. #37190
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Those ads are old. According to report #30147 she's not in Michigan anymore. If you search older reports you'll find more information about her if you really need to know.

    Edit; I just realized the ad is current. I would search as far back as possible on this thread, way past page 8, archive reports perhaps ?

    HarlotHub https://share.google/TZ9eXa48Dj5gYwZwg

    Or search HarlotHub Rose for the ad
    I forgot to mention report #30147 is in the "Escorts Reports" thread.

  12. #37189

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen rose lately? I saw she has been posting in harlot hub. Any recent reviews feel free to PM.
    Those ads are old. According to report #30147 she's not in Michigan anymore. If you search older reports you'll find more information about her if you really need to know.

    Edit; I just realized the ad is current. I would search as far back as possible on this thread, way past page 8, archive reports perhaps ?

    HarlotHub https://share.google/TZ9eXa48Dj5gYwZwg

    Or search HarlotHub Rose for the ad

  13. #37188

    Re: Busty brunette in Westland

    Looks like the same woman who has bounced around downriver locations. Independent I believe. Ads always a cleavage shot, never a face or anything else. If I remember feedback from people who've seen her, that's about all you need to know.

  14. #37187

    Lmp?

    Been out for a bit, is there any LMP (Latina) or similar in the area?

    I don't necessarily need a "Spa" if there is an independent.

    I am aware of rotating Saigon (if that's still a thing) girls, don't know their line-up, if it's still rotating and such.

    Appreciate any info anyone is willing to share.

    Thank you.

  15. #37186

    Even if its free?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I never tried it and I never will. I won't even go to any of the escorts that post of sites. I'll always try my luck at an AMP. If the girl likes you eventually FS is on the table, sometimes it's even free if she really likes you.
    Really? By whom? This I love to hear. I call this bs. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape