Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 183 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2734
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    I guess this answers the question if extras are available with this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mei-flower000
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLover69  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her a couple of months ago and she says she keeps the cuddling and other activities separate. She will not have sex during a cuddle session. She doesn't want to get banned from CC.
    So 850 for what I presume is guaranteed extras or 150 for apparently guaranteed NO extras. Girl looks fine, but damn. Personally, I'll pass, thank you.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softkuro

  2. #2688

    Stargirl

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Stargirl951

    Anyone seen this one?

    Not going to lie the cuddlecomfort website is a bit dry. I've only seen one and she did L2 and I think she deleted her profile.
    Your mailbox is full.

  3. #2687

    OOPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    The one in the tryst ad I posted is softkuro, not whoever you're thinking of. 100% the same lady and one that has been discussed here previously.
    My error I thhought he was comparing her and https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Stargirl951.Post 2680

  4. #2686

    Softkuro

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    I guess this answers the question if extras are available with this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mei-flower000
    I have previously attempted to set up a cuddle session. It was delayed and horrible communication. Plus a few times being ghosted on set dates. After seeing these pictures, I think it might be worth another shot! Has anyone seen her recently?

  5. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Certainly appears to be two different Ladies. Age 20's /39. Piercings vs none painted eye brows VS natural etc.
    The one in the tryst ad I posted is softkuro, not whoever you're thinking of. 100% the same lady and one that has been discussed here previously.

  6. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Certainly appears to be two different Ladies. Age 20's /39. Piercings vs none painted eye brows VS natural etc.
    The one in the tryst ad I posted is softkuro, not whoever you're thinking of. 100% the same lady and one that has been discussed here previously.

  7. #2683

    Different Girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    When you two talked, did you get around to price? Her Tryst Add shows $850 an hour, ouch!
    Certainly appears to be two different Ladies. Age 20's /39. Piercings vs none painted eye brows VS natural etc.

  8. #2682

    Mei M

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLover69  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her a couple of months ago and she says she keeps the cuddling and other activities separate. She will not have sex during a cuddle session. She doesn't want to get banned from CC.
    When you two talked, did you get around to price? Her Tryst Add shows $850 an hour, ouch!

  9. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    I guess this answers the question if extras are available with this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mei-flower000
    I talked to her a couple of months ago and she says she keeps the cuddling and other activities separate. She will not have sex during a cuddle session. She doesn't want to get banned from CC.

  10. #2680
    I guess this answers the question if extras are available with this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mei-flower000

  11. #2679
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Stargirl951

    Anyone seen this one?

    Not going to lie the cuddlecomfort website is a bit dry. I've only seen one and she did L2 and I think she deleted her profile.

  12. #2678

    Great info. Livingfreely

    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I see that she is advertising here in Orlando. I saw her down south a while ago. She is 1000% platonic. She does a zoom call before meeting you. She goes over all her rules. She is very cute but not worth it. I will not repeat.
    She'll be in Raleigh this month. I'm glad I did some research before I wasted my money. Thanks for posting.

  13. #2677

    Softkitty1980

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Any info about her?. Good or bad.
    Treat her nice and respectful and she will reciprocate.

  14. #2676

    Softkitty

    I didn't vibe with her.

    I thought it would be a cool session as she asked me to bring some alcohol with me.

    After a drink and some chit chat we climbed into bed but she was too reluctant to do much.

    She got naked (for a tip) and rubbed me a little but ultimately I had to self service.

    She's nice but I think she's burnt out.

    P.S. She's very heavy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Any info about her?. Good or bad.

  15. #2675

    Softkitty1980

    Any info about her?. Good or bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape