Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 385 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5732

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    The one time I went there, fairly shortly after they opened, I did get HE. However I never went back because of the extreme traffic in the place and being on very public display going in or out.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Tried this place couple of times 2 maybe 3 years ago. My experience was exactly as Spaceman's. Both times girls were attractive. Massage was average. HE only both times. But. To much extraneous noise from other customers coming into the location. Phones ringing and being answered you could hear. It was distracting. Crowded location. Lots of other businesses close in. Crowded parking lot. To public. Not my cup of tea.

  2. #5731
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, this is a legit spot, as in no extras will be available. I visited once, and this was the only time I've not received extras in my entire life as a monger. She kept my johnson covered the entire time, even during the table shower in the beginning. That's when I knew this is a legit place. Just FYI, it's in a very upscale strip mall, so expect a lot of steady traffic.

    YMMV, but I wouldn't experiment unless it's something you really want to do. The massage was okay, not the best, imo.

    Linkin Park.
    The one time I went there, fairly shortly after they opened, I did get HE. However I never went back because of the extreme traffic in the place and being on very public display going in or out.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  3. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDownFinder  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this one? Looks like they might be a decent spot.
    As far as I know, this is a legit spot, as in no extras will be available. I visited once, and this was the only time I've not received extras in my entire life as a monger. She kept my johnson covered the entire time, even during the table shower in the beginning. That's when I knew this is a legit place. Just FYI, it's in a very upscale strip mall, so expect a lot of steady traffic.

    YMMV, but I wouldn't experiment unless it's something you really want to do. The massage was okay, not the best, imo.

    Linkin Park.

  4. #5729
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker69  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly is 5 Star located?
    St. Andrews and Kay St. , next to the Cycle Gear bike store.

  5. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh4  [View Original Post]
    Well I went to M Spa and shouldn't have stayed. The blonde lady was nice enough, but just didn't do it for me. Literally stopped her and gave up. Headed straight to 5 star and Sugar has an incredible spinner body. Great visit.

    I saw another petite girl at 5 with dark hair when I was leaving. Anyone know her name?
    Where exactly is 5 Star located?

  6. #5727
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh4  [View Original Post]
    If I'm in town for a week, what the the top one or two visits. Staying at the lake if that matters.
    Well I went to M Spa and shouldn't have stayed. The blonde lady was nice enough, but just didn't do it for me. Literally stopped her and gave up. Headed straight to 5 star and Sugar has an incredible spinner body. Great visit.

    I saw another petite girl at 5 with dark hair when I was leaving. Anyone know her name?

  7. #5726

    Lotus Spa Lexington

    Anyone know about this one? Looks like they might be a decent spot.

  8. #5725

    Lotus Spa in Lexington

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like it might check the boxes.

  9. #5724

    Top 1 or 2

    If I'm in town for a week, what the the top one or two visits. Staying at the lake if that matters.

  10. #5723

    M Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettw7777  [View Original Post]
    I called M spa yesterday and had a really odd conversation. I asked about their rates and she said "Our starting L1 package is at $160 and we have other packages available. ".

    I was a little shocked at the price and what she claimed right out front. I kind of played dumb and she ask me if I ever been to one of these kind of massage places before since they are not licensed and I said I had but I was a little confused. She said just to come in and we can discuss whichever package I would like. Anyone ever heard such a thing from them? They didn't even mention anything about the $80 per hour which seems to be the going rate in this area for a regular massage.
    So, what is your problem? If you can't afford to play, don't.

  11. #5722

    Angelina's

    Is Monica still there? I've seen her about a dozen times and am ready for a new girl. Haven't been by in a while.

  12. #5721

    Yep. That's the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettw7777  [View Original Post]
    I called M spa yesterday and had a really odd conversation. I asked about their rates and she said "Our starting L1 package is at $160 and we have other packages available. ".
    Yes, that is the menu. L1-160, L2-200, L3-300 as recently reported.

  13. #5720

    Angelina's

    Is Monica still there? I've seen her about a dozen times but am hoping there's a new one. Haven't been by in a while.

  14. #5719

    M spa strange conversation

    I called M spa yesterday and had a really odd conversation. I asked about their rates and she said "Our starting L1 package is at $160 and we have other packages available. ".

    I was a little shocked at the price and what she claimed right out front. I kind of played dumb and she ask me if I ever been to one of these kind of massage places before since they are not licensed and I said I had but I was a little confused. She said just to come in and we can discuss whichever package I would like. Anyone ever heard such a thing from them? They didn't even mention anything about the $80 per hour which seems to be the going rate in this area for a regular massage.

  15. #5718
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai135  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco looked around 40 ish, no ass and super small tits. Friendly enough tho and super tight.
    Idk if it's the same girl as not, but saw a new girl (Happy) yesterday. Very petite, Korean with medium boobs and no ass, about 35 yo, had a very deep voice, but still very tight pussy. It was a fun time but the massage was very underwhelming.

    Linkin Park.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape