Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 1561 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 23406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Texted her last night, comms were prompt and we set up a meeting for 6 am today. Fortunately, due to being ghosted too many times recently, I wait for confirmation closer to the scheduled time before heading toward the incall location. I texted at 5 for confirmation, then again at 6, then I get the attached text immediately afterwards. I'll give her credit for making me laugh, this has got to be the weirdest goddamn text I've ever gotten from a provider. She told me last night she'd be out of town after tomorrow til the 24th, I may or may not try again then. Jesus Christ this hobby is getting to be more trouble than it's worth, but at least I got a laugh out of this one.
    A while back, before she took a break (or went on vacation), I saw her a bunch of times. She was always a great date. Glad she's back, I'm going to try and see her. One of the times, I met a friend of hers that was really good looking and I tried to have her set me up with her. Unfortunately, shortly after she was gone on the extended break. If that was her friend, you missed out. That was a while ago, so I doubt it was her. I think more likely it was Jessica. Either way, give the lady credit for at least trying to make good on the appointment.

  2. #23330
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...p/093689058186 want to give everyone info on this one. Saw her a couple weeks ago she refuses to take you in her mouth other than just the tip of your stick and actually stopped during play and looked at the time will not repeat.

  3. #23329

    Well, this is a first.

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Texted her last night, comms were prompt and we set up a meeting for 6 am today. Fortunately, due to being ghosted too many times recently, I wait for confirmation closer to the scheduled time before heading toward the incall location. I texted at 5 for confirmation, then again at 6, then I get the attached text immediately afterwards. I'll give her credit for making me laugh, this has got to be the weirdest goddamn text I've ever gotten from a provider. She told me last night she'd be out of town after tomorrow til the 24th, I may or may not try again then. Jesus Christ this hobby is getting to be more trouble than it's worth, but at least I got a laugh out of this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260907-064547~2.jpg‎  

  4. #23328

  5. #23327
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Of your 12 reviews 9 have been positive reviews about Lori.

    Are you her pimp?
    No way. I have been in the hobby for years and just want to share a good one with everyone.

  6. #23326

    Goodtimes01

    You need to clean your inbox to get messages.

  7. #23325

    Water sports

    Any providers willing to receive? I've seen some list it in ads and then say no when I ask.

  8. #23324

    Anybody ventured to monroe?

    Curious about this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kylie69

  9. #23323

    Girl Next Door

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/findl...r/856787255735

    She, if it indeed is a she, wants $125 as a deposit. She lists several cities as to where she is. I wonder if she's truly in any of them.

    Maybe she's real. If so, if anyone sees her, I'm curious. I don't have that kind of money to throw out, but I'm still curious.

    No name. No TER #. No professional web site. No thanks.

  10. #23322

    Here is a good one

    Honestly who would actually pay this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/findl...r/100359111980

  11. #23321

    Gator the Pimp

    " Gator's b*tches better be using jimmies!

    (Pop culture reference for those who may not know.).

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Of your 12 reviews 9 have been positive reviews about Lori.

    Are you her pimp?

  12. #23320

    Got them

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Of your 12 reviews 9 have been positive reviews about Lori.

    Are you her pimp?
    Haha got them.

  13. #23319

    Bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpYou3  [View Original Post]
    Last year when I visited Bowling Green, a very skinny girl named Lacey came down to see me. Does anyone know if she is still around?
    Yes, she is still around.

  14. #23318

    Watch this post

    https://callescort.org/734-244-2875

    You need to watch this post for who is posting. I believe it is Ruby Reds account but as you can see with the pictures there are a few girls using it. I recognize Winter's pictures and Ruby's are at the end. The number in the post is the one in between Winter and Ruby. Not sure who the first pictures are. Ruby's number is the first number. I got to meet with Winter and Ruby. Different times but I would recommend them both. Winter surprised me wearing next to nothing when I walked in. And if you don't like dogs she might not be one for you to meet. Ruby was a little harder to get ahold of. I believe it was her location and spotty reception. She came out and met me before going to her room. She is cute. Donation was reasonable. Her and Winter were doing duos but I miss out on that but might try to see if I can get that setup sometime.

  15. #23317

    Lacey

    Last year when I visited Bowling Green, a very skinny girl named Lacey came down to see me. Does anyone know if she is still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape