Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1403 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 21032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20972

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any info on Park road? How it works, pricing and what you get etc. LF / LA I have seen all the senior girls but do one posts about the other newer girls. Have you seen Gina, Navy, Sofia, Lia, Sage, Mila or Perla. Any of them GFE vibe like Cali?
    So, I saw Sophia or I thought it was Sophie when I was there like 3 weeks ago. Hot as hell, small, busty. Got an hour, lame massage with some haggling in between. 3 hundo for a handy and FS is 5 bills. Allegedly. Again, she was hot af and she got into with me. Beat my meat like it owed her money. Hate the location, my normal spot was booked up so I went there for the first time. The other women I was offered to see wasn't half bad, wish I remember her name.

  2. #20971

    Interested.

    Was curious as to what the damage was? I don't work far from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about visiting this location and it was an excellent time. Menu seemed pretty open and I dreamed of a nice 69 with a beautiful woman that I will be back to explore the services on offer. My masseuse in the dream was very enthusiastic and I left highly satisfied.

  3. #20970
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    I am a creature of habit and when I find a place I like, I stick with it, which is why I'm an 11 year LA / LF customer. With that said, I'm really curious about Park Road. I know 4 of the LA / LF girls very well and I'd love to trade info with anyone who knows any of the Park Road girls well. Please DM me if interested.
    Did you get any info on Park road? How it works, pricing and what you get etc. LF / LA I have seen all the senior girls but do one posts about the other newer girls. Have you seen Gina, Navy, Sofia, Lia, Sage, Mila or Perla. Any of them GFE vibe like Cali?

  4. #20969
    Quote Originally Posted by PervinPanda  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gina at LA / LF? Starting to get bored of the old guard there and figured I'd start exploring some of the newer options to freshen things up. I'll TOFTT regardless but figured I'd see if anyone had any first hand experience so I know what to expect. I've also been thinking of checking out Reina as well. Thanks again fellas!
    I agree and the problem is no one posts for the newer ones that they see. I have asked many times but I can't get info. Reina in my opinion is a don't waste your time. I have not seen Gina. Spanish girls generally seem aloof so I have been waiting on some reviews to see if anyone has positive reviews on Gina or Sophia.

  5. #20968
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her but she's a fatter older version of those photos. Gives decent head but she's whack for the price.
    What do you mean whack for the price?

  6. #20967
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Lux uses photos that aren't even close to telling the actual attendants. Sarah's is very misleading. I'll.

    Never return.
    Does she only offer L2 or is L3 on the table?

  7. #20966

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her but she's a fatter older version of those photos. Gives decent head but she's whack for the price.
    I second that. Lux uses photos that aren't even close to telling the actual attendants. Sarah's is very misleading. I'll.

    Never return.

  8. #20965

    Would not recommend her

    Quote Originally Posted by NcyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Previously reported of my visit with Katy who was nothing like her photos and did nothing for me personally althought offered l1-3 for varous prices. Hve noticed Sarah in their ads and would imagine her photos are suspect as well but does anyone have any experience with her and what levels she offers. DM is fine. Much apreciated.
    Saw her but she's a fatter older version of those photos. Gives decent head but she's whack for the price.

  9. #20964

    Gina at LA / LF

    Has anyone seen Gina at LA / LF? Starting to get bored of the old guard there and figured I'd start exploring some of the newer options to freshen things up. I'll TOFTT regardless but figured I'd see if anyone had any first hand experience so I know what to expect. I've also been thinking of checking out Reina as well. Thanks again fellas!

  10. #20963

    Sarah at Luxe

    Quote Originally Posted by NcyYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...spa-74173.html Recently posted a review of this establisment and my visit with Katy who offered L1-3 with various surcharges up to $$. She looked nothing like pics and just didn't do it for me. Was curious about another lady on their roster Sarah. Does she even resemble her pics and what levels of services does she provide as I know this may vary within an establisment. Feel free to DM thanks.
    I've had Sarah at Luxe a while ago. The body type and hair are pretty similar but she's on the older side, I think she said 38. If you don't mind milfs I'd recommend her, great personality, free roam and I know L2 is available but didn't ask about L3.

  11. #20962

    Luxe followup

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...spa-74173.html Recently posted a review of this establisment and my visit with Katy who offered L1-3 with various surcharges up to $$. She looked nothing like pics and just didn't do it for me. Was curious about another lady on their roster Sarah. Does she even resemble her pics and what levels of services does she provide as I know this may vary within an establisment. Feel free to DM thanks.

  12. #20961

    Muyue Time Spa

    Had a dream about visiting this location and it was an excellent time. Menu seemed pretty open and I dreamed of a nice 69 with a beautiful woman that I will be back to explore the services on offer. My masseuse in the dream was very enthusiastic and I left highly satisfied.

  13. #20960

    Luxe in Ballantyne

    Previously reported of my visit with Katy who was nothing like her photos and did nothing for me personally althought offered l1-3 for varous prices. Hve noticed Sarah in their ads and would imagine her photos are suspect as well but does anyone have any experience with her and what levels she offers. DM is fine. Much apreciated.

  14. #20959

    Kannapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    I got the woman from up front, but she wasn't petite. She finally had to say yes and let me touch underneath so I could get hard.

    C. E. Is closed.

    Bamboo has one lady that talks a lot and nothing sexy going on. Just an L1 from the bottom of the table.

    Curious about Super. Remember an old report about FS, but not looking for that.
    I've always had pretty good results at alice, nothing special by any means but you get what you pay for and sometimes a bit more depending on who you get. Haven't been in a while so don't know if providers have changed at all.

    Iirc went to bamboo once and probably wouldn't go again.

    Super does offer FS, they've got a stand up shower they will let you use, I got scrubbed and tugged a bit while showering and then pretty good service for everything else.

    Biggest complaint with super is that I almost always prefer an hour with a massage, but seems to get cut very short every time I go there.

  15. #20958

    G spa Gastonia parking

    Hey fellas, going to be through Gastonia soon, looks like G SPA is my best bet for a shower and L1. Just curious about parking, doesn't look like they have a dedicated lot. Is it just the spots at the end of the main lot?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape