Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 21016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20971
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her but she's a fatter older version of those photos. Gives decent head but she's whack for the price.
    What do you mean whack for the price?

  2. #20970
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Lux uses photos that aren't even close to telling the actual attendants. Sarah's is very misleading. I'll.

    Never return.
    Does she only offer L2 or is L3 on the table?

  3. #20969

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her but she's a fatter older version of those photos. Gives decent head but she's whack for the price.
    I second that. Lux uses photos that aren't even close to telling the actual attendants. Sarah's is very misleading. I'll.

    Never return.

  4. #20968

    Would not recommend her

    Quote Originally Posted by NcyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Previously reported of my visit with Katy who was nothing like her photos and did nothing for me personally althought offered l1-3 for varous prices. Hve noticed Sarah in their ads and would imagine her photos are suspect as well but does anyone have any experience with her and what levels she offers. DM is fine. Much apreciated.
    Saw her but she's a fatter older version of those photos. Gives decent head but she's whack for the price.

  5. #20967

    Gina at LA / LF

    Has anyone seen Gina at LA / LF? Starting to get bored of the old guard there and figured I'd start exploring some of the newer options to freshen things up. I'll TOFTT regardless but figured I'd see if anyone had any first hand experience so I know what to expect. I've also been thinking of checking out Reina as well. Thanks again fellas!

  6. #20966

    Sarah at Luxe

    Quote Originally Posted by NcyYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...spa-74173.html Recently posted a review of this establisment and my visit with Katy who offered L1-3 with various surcharges up to $$. She looked nothing like pics and just didn't do it for me. Was curious about another lady on their roster Sarah. Does she even resemble her pics and what levels of services does she provide as I know this may vary within an establisment. Feel free to DM thanks.
    I've had Sarah at Luxe a while ago. The body type and hair are pretty similar but she's on the older side, I think she said 38. If you don't mind milfs I'd recommend her, great personality, free roam and I know L2 is available but didn't ask about L3.

  7. #20965

    Luxe followup

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...spa-74173.html Recently posted a review of this establisment and my visit with Katy who offered L1-3 with various surcharges up to $$. She looked nothing like pics and just didn't do it for me. Was curious about another lady on their roster Sarah. Does she even resemble her pics and what levels of services does she provide as I know this may vary within an establisment. Feel free to DM thanks.

  8. #20964

    Muyue Time Spa

    Had a dream about visiting this location and it was an excellent time. Menu seemed pretty open and I dreamed of a nice 69 with a beautiful woman that I will be back to explore the services on offer. My masseuse in the dream was very enthusiastic and I left highly satisfied.

  9. #20963

    Luxe in Ballantyne

    Previously reported of my visit with Katy who was nothing like her photos and did nothing for me personally althought offered l1-3 for varous prices. Hve noticed Sarah in their ads and would imagine her photos are suspect as well but does anyone have any experience with her and what levels she offers. DM is fine. Much apreciated.

  10. #20962

    Kannapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    I got the woman from up front, but she wasn't petite. She finally had to say yes and let me touch underneath so I could get hard.

    C. E. Is closed.

    Bamboo has one lady that talks a lot and nothing sexy going on. Just an L1 from the bottom of the table.

    Curious about Super. Remember an old report about FS, but not looking for that.
    I've always had pretty good results at alice, nothing special by any means but you get what you pay for and sometimes a bit more depending on who you get. Haven't been in a while so don't know if providers have changed at all.

    Iirc went to bamboo once and probably wouldn't go again.

    Super does offer FS, they've got a stand up shower they will let you use, I got scrubbed and tugged a bit while showering and then pretty good service for everything else.

    Biggest complaint with super is that I almost always prefer an hour with a massage, but seems to get cut very short every time I go there.

  11. #20961

    G spa Gastonia parking

    Hey fellas, going to be through Gastonia soon, looks like G SPA is my best bet for a shower and L1. Just curious about parking, doesn't look like they have a dedicated lot. Is it just the spots at the end of the main lot?

  12. #20960

    LA / LF and Park Rd

    I am a creature of habit and when I find a place I like, I stick with it, which is why I'm an 11 year LA / LF customer. With that said, I'm really curious about Park Road. I know 4 of the LA / LF girls very well and I'd love to trade info with anyone who knows any of the Park Road girls well. Please DM me if interested.

  13. #20959
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy613  [View Original Post]
    Had some time and was in the area so wanted to see if I could get lucky at Cozy in Northlake again. Should have stopped while I was ahead. Drew an older lady, Mimi. Takes me to the back room where I'd previously gotten L1. Didn't realize there was a young man in the building that apparently was working the front desk. Almost certainly knew I wasn't getting lucky, but I stripped down and get on the table. Mimi covers me instantly. Standard 30 min roam. No extras, no hints. At least it was a good rub. Probably done there and stick to what I know.
    Never seen Mimi there, but don't let the little guy at the desk detour you from your mission. I've seen 3 different attendants there and am batting 1000. Aileen / Ellen / whatever her name is is great. Amy is OK.

  14. #20958

    Cozy

    Had some time and was in the area so wanted to see if I could get lucky at Cozy in Northlake again. Should have stopped while I was ahead. Drew an older lady, Mimi. Takes me to the back room where I'd previously gotten L1. Didn't realize there was a young man in the building that apparently was working the front desk. Almost certainly knew I wasn't getting lucky, but I stripped down and get on the table. Mimi covers me instantly. Standard 30 min roam. No extras, no hints. At least it was a good rub. Probably done there and stick to what I know.

  15. #20957
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Basically, nothing except a good massage and a tease. She gets close, but no further. I don 't know anyone on here that got any satisfaction. I saw her twice a few years back, and then she banned me, because I got too aroused for her liking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape