Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Results 1 to 14 of 14
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14

    Moon

    I happen to be in fort Smith Arkansas today and decided I needed a massage. I found Moon spa and a new girl is working who is cute and very friendly. I decided to get a 1 hour massage. She gives an excellent massage I was very relaxed and felt great afterwards. I intend to go back and see her again before I leave Arkansas. I highly recommend that you give her a try. You will definitely leave happy.

  2. #13

    Moon

    Visited here last week, had a 1-hour massage with YuYu. Short, great personality. Tipped $ in advance. Great, great massage, left very happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jima5555  [View Original Post]
    I passed a massage parlor on my way. A lovely, sweet girl greeted me, and I chose an hour-long massage. Through chatting, I learned it was newly opened. Her massage technique was excellent; she gave me an unforgettable massage experience. I really enjoyed it, and I think I'll be back soon.

  3. #12

    Moon spa

    I passed a massage parlor on my way. A lovely, sweet girl greeted me, and I chose an hour-long massage. Through chatting, I learned it was newly opened. Her massage technique was excellent; she gave me an unforgettable massage experience. I really enjoyed it, and I think I'll be back soon.

  4. #11

    Moonlight 88 spa

    A new Asian spa opened up on 18th. I had the pleasure of getting a massage from Mimi. She gives an excellent massage. The best I've had in a long time. I will definitely be going back. The place is nice and clean. So if you get a chance stop by and see Mimi for a fantastic massage.

  5. #10

    Chinese Massage

    Was passing through and needed a release. Went to this place. If you don't want to be spotted, don't go here. Went inside and greeted by a middle aged women who took me to a room. Asked how long and paid the house fee. She left for only a minute and came back while I was still undressing. Started the massage, which was mostly lame, but she kept teasing up the crack of my ass. She asked me to flip and then motioned for L1. I asked for more, but she only would do L1. Pushed up her top, which she then pulled up her shirt and bra. Nice set of MMs and she went to town. Went back and forth with her asking for more, but she wouldn't budge. Got myself to the point and then let her finish me off. All over her chest. She cleaned up and then cleaned me up and I was out the door. Just ok, and got the job done, but nothing more. Be safe!

  6. #9
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Apple at Aqua Day Spa

    Went to Aqua Day Spa to see the new flavor of the month, did not disappoint! Apple opens the door for me, she recognized me from before and I know her well. We spoke a little bit and she told me she came back because a lot of customers asked for her. I can understand why. She is very good, good attitude and service definitely getting your money worth. I ask to see the new girl and she came out from the back room. She has nice tits and a body of a goddess. I thought I was in heaven. I've been here in Vegas, and I've been to some decent places. In the room we must have fucked for like 20 minutes straight and she was getting tired and sweaty. I bend her over and fucked her doggy while grabbing her white ass and she moan even louder. Came in the bag she cleaned me up with hug and kiss bye.

  7. #8

    Massage

    What's the best place for a massage and a nice dream? I haven't seen much listed. TIA.

  8. #7

    Recommendations

    Coming down for a few days next week. Any places or people to get a rub from?

  9. #6

    Ft Smith / OK area

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyLus  [View Original Post]
    Probably too late for Magicm777, but, yes, just on the other side of the river in OK. Got the job done with a good attitude. PM me if interested.
    Probably too late but could we chat?

  10. #5

    Best massage

    Good legit massage Not even a tease.

    Nothing more.

    Mid 50's masseuse.

  11. #4

    OK, Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicm777  [View Original Post]
    Are there any recommended MP or AMPs in Ft. Smith?

    How about on the OK side nearby Ft. Smith?
    Probably too late for Magicm777, but, yes, just on the other side of the river in OK. Got the job done with a good attitude. PM me if interested.

  12. #3

    Another Fort Smith Seeker

    So, I'll ask the same question. Anything in Fort Smith?

  13. #2

    MP in Ft. Smith

    Are there any recommended MP or AMPs in Ft. Smith?

    How about on the OK side nearby Ft. Smith?

  14. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312
    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape