Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 14 of 14
-
09-05-26 14:21 #14Senior Member

Posts: 68Moon
I happen to be in fort Smith Arkansas today and decided I needed a massage. I found Moon spa and a new girl is working who is cute and very friendly. I decided to get a 1 hour massage. She gives an excellent massage I was very relaxed and felt great afterwards. I intend to go back and see her again before I leave Arkansas. I highly recommend that you give her a try. You will definitely leave happy.
-
09-05-26 13:11 #13Senior Member

Posts: 162Moon
Visited here last week, had a 1-hour massage with YuYu. Short, great personality. Tipped $ in advance. Great, great massage, left very happy.
Originally Posted by Jima5555
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:21 #12Regular Member

Posts: 10Moon spa
I passed a massage parlor on my way. A lovely, sweet girl greeted me, and I chose an hour-long massage. Through chatting, I learned it was newly opened. Her massage technique was excellent; she gave me an unforgettable massage experience. I really enjoyed it, and I think I'll be back soon.
-
03-29-26 15:59 #11Senior Member

Posts: 68Moonlight 88 spa
A new Asian spa opened up on 18th. I had the pleasure of getting a massage from Mimi. She gives an excellent massage. The best I've had in a long time. I will definitely be going back. The place is nice and clean. So if you get a chance stop by and see Mimi for a fantastic massage.
-
02-04-26 13:52 #10Senior Member

Posts: 83Chinese Massage
Was passing through and needed a release. Went to this place. If you don't want to be spotted, don't go here. Went inside and greeted by a middle aged women who took me to a room. Asked how long and paid the house fee. She left for only a minute and came back while I was still undressing. Started the massage, which was mostly lame, but she kept teasing up the crack of my ass. She asked me to flip and then motioned for L1. I asked for more, but she only would do L1. Pushed up her top, which she then pulled up her shirt and bra. Nice set of MMs and she went to town. Went back and forth with her asking for more, but she wouldn't budge. Got myself to the point and then let her finish me off. All over her chest. She cleaned up and then cleaned me up and I was out the door. Just ok, and got the job done, but nothing more. Be safe!
-
12-24-25 01:03 #9Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21Apple at Aqua Day Spa
Went to Aqua Day Spa to see the new flavor of the month, did not disappoint! Apple opens the door for me, she recognized me from before and I know her well. We spoke a little bit and she told me she came back because a lot of customers asked for her. I can understand why. She is very good, good attitude and service definitely getting your money worth. I ask to see the new girl and she came out from the back room. She has nice tits and a body of a goddess. I thought I was in heaven. I've been here in Vegas, and I've been to some decent places. In the room we must have fucked for like 20 minutes straight and she was getting tired and sweaty. I bend her over and fucked her doggy while grabbing her white ass and she moan even louder. Came in the bag she cleaned me up with hug and kiss bye.
-
11-11-22 21:47 #8Regular Member

Posts: 14Massage
What's the best place for a massage and a nice dream? I haven't seen much listed. TIA.
-
05-26-22 10:29 #7Senior Member

Posts: 73Recommendations
Coming down for a few days next week. Any places or people to get a rub from?
-
02-02-22 22:47 #6Regular Member

Posts: 1Ft Smith / OK area
Probably too late but could we chat?
Originally Posted by BillyLus
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 06:54 #5Senior Member

Posts: 77Best massage
Good legit massage Not even a tease.
Nothing more.
Mid 50's masseuse.
-
09-20-16 18:24 #4

Posts: 35OK, Yes
Probably too late for Magicm777, but, yes, just on the other side of the river in OK. Got the job done with a good attitude. PM me if interested.
Originally Posted by Magicm777
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 18:42 #3

Posts: 35Another Fort Smith Seeker
So, I'll ask the same question. Anything in Fort Smith?
-
05-25-16 15:32 #2Regular Member

Posts: 1MP in Ft. Smith
Are there any recommended MP or AMPs in Ft. Smith?
How about on the OK side nearby Ft. Smith?
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Thread Starter










Reply With Quote



