Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 16655
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16625

    Cash and dash (here again)


  2. #16624
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Yuna still around? I got a referral to see her from Asian Mia (Mia fire cracker) but never could arrange the schedule. Eventually she said she could only see me at like 6 am-8 am? Obviously that didn't work, then she stopped messaging and replying to me all together. Is she around? Does anyone know if Mia is still around?

    I saw Lucky in Milwaukee, I enjoyed but was very expensive for what I got 4.4 for hhr BBFS. The session was done after like 20 minutes too. I'd like to see her again but unfortunately I'm not rich.
    Yuna is still around and has a website to get ahold of her.

    Mia is still around but that's all I'm saying.

    Both cost way more than the 4. 4 you paid for the Milwaukee one.

  3. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Yuna still around? I got a referral to see her from Asian Mia (Mia fire cracker) but never could arrange the schedule. Eventually she said she could only see me at like 6 am-8 am? Obviously that didn't work, then she stopped messaging and replying to me all together. Is she around? Does anyone know if Mia is still around?

    I saw Lucky in Milwaukee, I enjoyed but was very expensive for what I got 4.4 for hhr BBFS. The session was done after like 20 minutes too. I'd like to see her again but unfortunately I'm not rich.
    I don't know her current status, but you can find out more by searching this forum for "Yuna" or searching google for "yuna Madison escort".

    I found her website and her twitter account. She appears active.

  4. #16622

    Yuna?

    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    Had to be a different girl here in Madison. The one I just saw was less than 35, maybe 100 pounds and was very slow and methodical like Yuna. Didn't kiss like Yuna, but fucked so slow and was so careful and gentle. I did see two different bags in the room, so maybe there is two of them working together? I don't know.
    Hey is Yuna still around? I got a referral to see her from Asian Mia (Mia fire cracker) but never could arrange the schedule. Eventually she said she could only see me at like 6 am-8 am? Obviously that didn't work, then she stopped messaging and replying to me all together. Is she around? Does anyone know if Mia is still around?

    I saw Lucky in Milwaukee, I enjoyed but was very expensive for what I got 4.4 for hhr BBFS. The session was done after like 20 minutes too. I'd like to see her again but unfortunately I'm not rich.

  5. #16621
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins71  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one. Price is very reasonable. Anyone seen before?

    ✨65039;Ready for a little afternoon fun?10024;65039;128522;.

    Female escort in Madison https://share.google/tkJ0djH1zn4Lc3YqU.
    The link is not found. The most durable way to share an ad is the url (these inevitably expire or are deleted) AND a screenshot (permanent, takes more effort though).

  6. #16620

    Anyone see before?

    Came across this one. Price is very reasonable. Anyone seen before?

    ✨65039;Ready for a little afternoon fun?10024;65039;128522;.

    Female escort in Madison https://share.google/tkJ0djH1zn4Lc3YqU.

  7. #16619
    Quote Originally Posted by WellingtonW  [View Original Post]
    I haven't counted how many times she posts per day, but it seems to be quite a bit more than once. You might wonder what that means.
    Girls who post dozen ads a day do so because they are either very high volume, or else desperate because they need a constant flow of money to feed their habit. Or of course both.

    With one exception, my experiences with those who spam their ads has been negative.

  8. #16618
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    I did a search on her phone number and you're right, she goes by Trinity and moved here recently from Minneapolis. If she's been around for 10-15 years, that's a hard pass, since most girls deteriorate in the looks and hygiene department after just a couple of years at this.
    I haven't counted how many times she posts per day, but it seems to be quite a bit more than once. You might wonder what that means.

  9. #16617

    Armed guards

    Quote Originally Posted by Truther  [View Original Post]
    Another review on a call site said she has a couple of armed guards nearby even if you're reading this and don't mind older pics.
    That's a new one. Talk about going down the rabbit hole, this game gets stranger by the day.

    I'm glad that I didn't call Trinity.

  10. #16616
    Quote Originally Posted by NomoGames  [View Original Post]
    I could find that she is Trinity. She is from Philly I think. Pics may be 10-15 years dated and she may have put on some weight.

    https://preferred411.com/P104037

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6844777-195481
    Another review on a call site said she has a couple of armed guards nearby even if you're reading this and don't mind older pics.

  11. #16615

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by NomoGames  [View Original Post]
    I could find that she is Trinity. She is from Philly I think. Pics may be 10-15 years dated and she may have put on some weight.

    https://preferred411.com/P104037

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6844777-195481
    Thanks!

    I did a search on her phone number and you're right, she goes by Trinity and moved here recently from Minneapolis. If she's been around for 10-15 years, that's a hard pass, since most girls deteriorate in the looks and hygiene department after just a couple of years at this.

  12. #16614
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan5000  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday for carfun. Picked her up in a campground, which was a first for me, I thought she was cute and better looking than her pictures. Had a good time, would like to repeat for full service.
    Interesting, so this carfun did not include full service? The pictures seem TGTBT, but you're saying she looked better?

  13. #16613

    Name is Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been posting a lot on Madison STG lately, with "Well-Reviewed" in her headline. Unfortunately, she doesn't provide any links to reviews, nor even a name that can be searched on this forum or on other review boards.

    Does anybody know anything about her, I. E. If she's legit, if the photos are recent / real, etc?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/103553258127
    I could find that she is Trinity. She is from Philly I think. Pics may be 10-15 years dated and she may have put on some weight.

    https://preferred411.com/P104037

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6844777-195481

  14. #16612

    Nina

    Does.

    Anyone have any info on Nina from Madison saw she was doing outcall in Appleton and Green Bay area.

  15. #16611

    Claims to be "Well Reviewed"

    This girl has been posting a lot on Madison STG lately, with "Well-Reviewed" in her headline. Unfortunately, she doesn't provide any links to reviews, nor even a name that can be searched on this forum or on other review boards.

    Does anybody know anything about her, I. E. If she's legit, if the photos are recent / real, etc?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/103553258127

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape