Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 295 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I heard at Evergreen was it has to do with the new Everett ordinance around shops which I find interesting, obviously no legal expert here, but the new ordinance is a city ordinance, and both shops are outside the city limits, there in unincorporated Snohomish County so I believe the new ordinance wouldn't apply.
    I may have misunderstood your post. Shanghai is outside of the Everett city limits. Neither Best nor Ever Green are. They would be subject to the new hours of operation. I do not know if I have ever seen the full regulations, I know that the hours are limited now. I wonder how the regulations treat the airlock system of many full service spas.

  2. #4337

    Looking For Darker Skin Providers

    I love the light skin Asian girls as much anybody, but lately I have been craving for a dark-skinned girl. Does anyone know any females that are darker skinned? It can be Bellingham / Everett / Federal Way area. I prefer massage shops, but I am willing to go to an escort, if needed. Ethnicity is not important, the girl can be: Asian (preferred, but not necessary), Black, Hispanic, Indian, etc. If anyone knows of any providers that fall into this category, please let me know. If you want, you can private message me, as opposed to public message.

    Thank you and stay safe out there, guys!

  3. #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of what the real reason behind SBBBJ, let's just hope that both managements bring in quality girls for the PNW.
    Agreed, big shoes to fill!

  4. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I heard at Evergreen was it has to do with the new Everett ordinance around shops which I find interesting, obviously no legal expert here, but the new ordinance is a city ordinance, and both shops are outside the city limits, there in unincorporated Snohomish County so I believe the new ordinance wouldn't apply.
    Regardless of what the real reason behind SBBBJ was, let's just hope that both managements bring in quality girls for the PNW.

  5. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    IMO, I don't think it was the neighbors, or else both stores wouldn't last this long. In fact, I heard a few curry staff and dental staff even visited the spas themselves.

    Most spas that were shut down due to neighbor complaints (at least the ones I knew in CA) typically wouldn't last more than a year.

    Anyhow, what actually happened to SBBBJ franchise is really none of my business; all I hope is that the new management would maintain the quality of the girls.
    What I heard at Evergreen was it has to do with the new Everett ordinance around shops which I find interesting, obviously no legal expert here, but the new ordinance is a city ordinance, and both shops are outside the city limits, there in unincorporated Snohomish County so I believe the new ordinance wouldn't apply.

  6. #4333

    Jenny, the service Queen at best massage (same management for now)

    Jenny messaged me that she was back in the area.

    When I first saw her I was shocked by how good she looked. She told me that she lost 10 lbs; I would have guessed more but I guess when you're that small, 10 lbs. Is a lot.

    Before, I tolerated her baby fat because she was so good with her mouth. Now she has the looks and is still a service queen.

  7. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?
    It's there also.

  8. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!
    Shouldn't this be in the Tacoma / FedWay sub-forum?

  9. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
    IMO, I don't think it was the neighbors, or else both stores wouldn't last this long. In fact, I heard a few curry staff and dental staff even visited the spas themselves.

    Most spas that were shut down due to neighbor complaints (at least the ones I knew in CA) typically wouldn't last more than a year.

    Anyhow, what actually happened to SBBBJ franchise is really none of my business; all I hope is that the new management would maintain the quality of the girls.

  10. #4329

    Hailey

    The local legend Hailey is at Brisa starting today!

  11. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
    Appreciate the update, that's the conclusion I came to.

  12. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Here's hoping for us up here in the north.

    Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.

    I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!
    They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.

  13. #4326

    Kings dynasty

    I haven't been there in Snohomish, as I haven't seen good reviews. So I decided I'd give him a try and I got Wendy. I would guess she's in her late 30's rather tall and thick gal friendly but not overly. There was a little bit of an upsell on a hard massage versus medium massage. The massage itself was good slightly above average. I was surprised that they offered HJ with a slight upsell of otc and utc upper. The HJ was above avg. Followed was a great foot massage. I'll probably repeat when there's not better options in other towns but for this area it was pretty good slightly higher price but considering the options I'll repeat it sometime.

  14. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.

    Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.
    Here's hoping for us up here in the north.

    Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.

    I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!

  15. #4324
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Guess change is always inevitable but damn for both to change.
    Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.

    Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape