LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 329 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4890

    Tinyy Toy

    Date: 8/20/2026.

    Name: Tiny Toy.

    URL / Website: - https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...h/172483754295.

    City: Ann Arbor.

    State: Michigan.

    Address: Belleville off 94.

    Activities: BBBJ, CFS, MISH, DGGY.

    Hair Length and Color: black hair, short.

    Age: 20's.

    Smoking Status: Smoker.

    Ethnic Background: Hispanic.

    Physical Description: Bat shit crazy, substance abuse issues, no teeth, little fucking machine tho, bend her over and fuck her however you want, tight tiny body, firm ass, was a kinky visit. I probably shouldn't but will repeat.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  2. #4889

    Livingston woman

    Reviews of her being a squatter and the house being a total trash dump with bad smells.

    She seems lucid over texts but enough bad reviews to keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPops1  [View Original Post]
    Any information would be helpful searched for reviews on both found nothing in Lansing or aa any information would be appreciated real accurate pictures safe incall donation thanks.

  3. #4888

    Livingston

    A few reports on a Livingston woman is she is possibly a squatter, and the house is in shambles and smells really bad. She seems lucid during texts, but enough bad reviews to keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPops1  [View Original Post]
    Any information would be helpful searched for reviews on both found nothing in Lansing or aa any information would be appreciated real accurate pictures safe incall donation thanks.

  4. #4887

    Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...a/332283608114

    Got sucked in by the cute pictures.

    Bad attitude, everything covered, pricey. Older and heavier than pictured.

    Go see someone else.

  5. #4886
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendation. I've used those groups before and it's the luck of the draw who you get. I'm looking for someone who advertises her own services if that's the correct wording. I want to know what I'm getting.
    They are all the same and change so often it's hard to build any consistency with a provider.

  6. #4885
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried but I read a few people using kana's or pink lady from Stg. You may want to ask some of the people who posted on them. Hope that helps.
    Thank you for the recommendation. I've used those groups before and it's the luck of the draw who you get. I'm looking for someone who advertises her own services if that's the correct wording. I want to know what I'm getting.

  7. #4884

    Kana's on Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a favorite hot Asian Escort currently in the area they can recommend. Incall only.
    I haven't tried but I read a few people using kana's or pink lady from Stg. You may want to ask some of the people who posted on them. Hope that helps.

  8. #4883

    Asian Escort

    Does anyone have a favorite hot Asian Escort currently in the area they can recommend. Incall only.

  9. #4882

    Livingston County

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPops1  [View Original Post]
    Any information would be helpful searched for reviews on both found nothing in Lansing or aa any information would be appreciated real accurate pictures safe incall donation thanks.
    Lots of posts asking but only 1-2 people wrote about seeing Livingston woman. Consensus is that comms are hit or miss, the place is a dump and someone even wondered if she was squatting there. I never seen her but we exchanged a few messages and agree about the comms.

  10. #4881

    Any reports on Megan based in Howell or the other one mulf livingston county

    Any information would be helpful searched for reviews on both found nothing in Lansing or aa any information would be appreciated real accurate pictures safe incall donation thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260905_150233_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260905_150246_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #4880

    Daisy

    That's Daisy. I've never seen her, but she's been on my radar for years. The pics are at least 3-4 years old, so I don't know what she looks like now. You should find reviews here and possibly in the Detroit forum.

    Last minute update: Look at the "More Videos " section on her LC?EB ad. If that's her current or recent ass in the middle movie you may need help to flip her...

  12. #4879

    Mariah link

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    Who is Mariah? Any link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/205037568761

  13. #4878

    Who is Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    I did finally manage to meet her a couple days later, and there was a woman in the bathroom then, too. I will say, she's hot as hell and has some great BBBJ skills, but despite my efforts to slow her down, she was full speed ahead and I didn't even last half of the hh I paid for. I'll probably see her again, but now I know to just go ss for 100 because that extra 75 for hh is a waste--unless I'm going with FS too, which I might because she seems like she would be a fun fuck. I'll keep trying to slow her down on the BBBJ, she's got the skills to give one that I'd pay her hh rate for if I could get a hh out of it. All in all, I'm glad I finally met her, especially as shallow as the talent pool is these days.
    Who is Mariah? Any link?

  14. #4877

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by BrennHoffman  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the more challenging ladies to get a hold of but when he does it is usually pretty fun.

    One time I visited her she had a black lady in the bathroom. Not sure if wife or girlfriend.
    I did finally manage to meet her a couple days later, and there was a woman in the bathroom then, too. I will say, she's hot as hell and has some great BBBJ skills, but despite my efforts to slow her down, she was full speed ahead and I didn't even last half of the hh I paid for. I'll probably see her again, but now I know to just go ss for 100 because that extra 75 for hh is a waste--unless I'm going with FS too, which I might because she seems like she would be a fun fuck. I'll keep trying to slow her down on the BBBJ, she's got the skills to give one that I'd pay her hh rate for if I could get a hh out of it. All in all, I'm glad I finally met her, especially as shallow as the talent pool is these days.

  15. #4876

    She does not

    Quote Originally Posted by DooDong  [View Original Post]
    There have been reports of people getting calls from a gentleman after posting here / visits with her. So it is likely Yes.
    I spoke with her today and she's adamant she doesn't have one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape