Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 5765
-
09-09-26 20:22 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 86AMPs
Heading to Cola next week for pleasure and was wondering about top / best level 3 camps or kamps.
Feel free to DM. Been active in Santee and Chucktown recently if any advice needed.
TIA.
-
09-08-26 13:23 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 53New Lotus Therapy
Hadn't been here in five years and decided to check it out. Saw recent reviews mention a Lisa so I thought Sushi finally gave the place up. Boy was I wrong. She's still working there and it looking her age. I could feel her forearms crack. Couldn't bring myself to get any extra and just got a subpar massage and left. Heard someone else walk around and I guess that was Lisa. Probably won't return until this place gets some new talent.
-
09-08-26 00:36 #5733Regular Member

Posts: 11Lotus
Tried this place couple of times 2 maybe 3 years ago. My experience was exactly as Spaceman's. Both times girls were attractive. Massage was average. HE only both times. But. To much extraneous noise from other customers coming into the location. Phones ringing and being answered you could hear. It was distracting. Crowded location. Lots of other businesses close in. Crowded parking lot. To public. Not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-26 12:45 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 989The one time I went there, fairly shortly after they opened, I did get HE. However I never went back because of the extreme traffic in the place and being on very public display going in or out.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
09-07-26 07:42 #5731Regular Member

Posts: 22As far as I know, this is a legit spot, as in no extras will be available. I visited once, and this was the only time I've not received extras in my entire life as a monger. She kept my johnson covered the entire time, even during the table shower in the beginning. That's when I knew this is a legit place. Just FYI, it's in a very upscale strip mall, so expect a lot of steady traffic.
Originally Posted by RubDownFinder
[View Original Post]
YMMV, but I wouldn't experiment unless it's something you really want to do. The massage was okay, not the best, imo.
Linkin Park.
-
09-07-26 07:31 #5730Regular Member

Posts: 22St. Andrews and Kay St. , next to the Cycle Gear bike store.
Originally Posted by TheLurker69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-26 06:15 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 252Where exactly is 5 Star located?
Originally Posted by Marsh4
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 23:03 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 140Well I went to M Spa and shouldn't have stayed. The blonde lady was nice enough, but just didn't do it for me. Literally stopped her and gave up. Headed straight to 5 star and Sugar has an incredible spinner body. Great visit.
Originally Posted by Marsh4
[View Original Post]
I saw another petite girl at 5 with dark hair when I was leaving. Anyone know her name?
-
09-03-26 16:10 #5727Regular Member

Posts: 4Lotus Spa Lexington
Anyone know about this one? Looks like they might be a decent spot.
-
09-03-26 15:27 #5726Regular Member

Posts: 4Lotus Spa in Lexington
Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like it might check the boxes.
-
09-03-26 14:26 #5725Senior Member

Posts: 140Top 1 or 2
If I'm in town for a week, what the the top one or two visits. Staying at the lake if that matters.
-
08-31-26 20:44 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 74M Spa
So, what is your problem? If you can't afford to play, don't.
Originally Posted by Brettw7777
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 19:55 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 279Angelina's
Is Monica still there? I've seen her about a dozen times and am ready for a new girl. Haven't been by in a while.
-
08-31-26 19:45 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 38Yep. That's the menu
Yes, that is the menu. L1-160, L2-200, L3-300 as recently reported.
Originally Posted by Brettw7777
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 14:54 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 279Angelina's
Is Monica still there? I've seen her about a dozen times but am hoping there's a new one. Haven't been by in a while.










Reply With Quote





