Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 5762
-
09-08-26 00:36 #5732Regular Member

Posts: 11Lotus
Tried this place couple of times 2 maybe 3 years ago. My experience was exactly as Spaceman's. Both times girls were attractive. Massage was average. HE only both times. But. To much extraneous noise from other customers coming into the location. Phones ringing and being answered you could hear. It was distracting. Crowded location. Lots of other businesses close in. Crowded parking lot. To public. Not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-26 12:45 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 989The one time I went there, fairly shortly after they opened, I did get HE. However I never went back because of the extreme traffic in the place and being on very public display going in or out.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
09-07-26 07:42 #5730Regular Member

Posts: 22As far as I know, this is a legit spot, as in no extras will be available. I visited once, and this was the only time I've not received extras in my entire life as a monger. She kept my johnson covered the entire time, even during the table shower in the beginning. That's when I knew this is a legit place. Just FYI, it's in a very upscale strip mall, so expect a lot of steady traffic.
Originally Posted by RubDownFinder
[View Original Post]
YMMV, but I wouldn't experiment unless it's something you really want to do. The massage was okay, not the best, imo.
Linkin Park.
-
09-07-26 07:31 #5729Regular Member

Posts: 22St. Andrews and Kay St. , next to the Cycle Gear bike store.
Originally Posted by TheLurker69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-26 06:15 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 252Where exactly is 5 Star located?
Originally Posted by Marsh4
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 23:03 #5727Senior Member

Posts: 140Well I went to M Spa and shouldn't have stayed. The blonde lady was nice enough, but just didn't do it for me. Literally stopped her and gave up. Headed straight to 5 star and Sugar has an incredible spinner body. Great visit.
Originally Posted by Marsh4
[View Original Post]
I saw another petite girl at 5 with dark hair when I was leaving. Anyone know her name?
-
09-03-26 16:10 #5726Regular Member

Posts: 4Lotus Spa Lexington
Anyone know about this one? Looks like they might be a decent spot.
-
09-03-26 15:27 #5725Regular Member

Posts: 4Lotus Spa in Lexington
Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like it might check the boxes.
-
09-03-26 14:26 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 140Top 1 or 2
If I'm in town for a week, what the the top one or two visits. Staying at the lake if that matters.
-
08-31-26 20:44 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 74M Spa
So, what is your problem? If you can't afford to play, don't.
Originally Posted by Brettw7777
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 19:55 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 279Angelina's
Is Monica still there? I've seen her about a dozen times and am ready for a new girl. Haven't been by in a while.
-
08-31-26 19:45 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 38Yep. That's the menu
Yes, that is the menu. L1-160, L2-200, L3-300 as recently reported.
Originally Posted by Brettw7777
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 14:54 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 279Angelina's
Is Monica still there? I've seen her about a dozen times but am hoping there's a new one. Haven't been by in a while.
-
08-30-26 16:52 #5719Regular Member

Posts: 7M spa strange conversation
I called M spa yesterday and had a really odd conversation. I asked about their rates and she said "Our starting L1 package is at $160 and we have other packages available. ".
I was a little shocked at the price and what she claimed right out front. I kind of played dumb and she ask me if I ever been to one of these kind of massage places before since they are not licensed and I said I had but I was a little confused. She said just to come in and we can discuss whichever package I would like. Anyone ever heard such a thing from them? They didn't even mention anything about the $80 per hour which seems to be the going rate in this area for a regular massage.
-
08-29-26 16:27 #5718Regular Member

Posts: 22Idk if it's the same girl as not, but saw a new girl (Happy) yesterday. Very petite, Korean with medium boobs and no ass, about 35 yo, had a very deep voice, but still very tight pussy. It was a fun time but the massage was very underwhelming.
Originally Posted by Cai135
[View Original Post]
Linkin Park.










Reply With Quote





