Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 294 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 4409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    So, I'll eat some crow here, the number I had was for the old MMS, must have been some crossover the first little bit because I did have some text dialog but then nothing. Apologies to Evergreen!
    I think things have changed a bit. You are better of texting the number of gmaps. Shanghai, I believe, also has had a change of management.

  2. #4318

    Evergreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    What I know is that nothing seems to be the same since the banning of them and banning of reviewers.

    First the Best sponsor thread went away.

    End of last month I texted the same number I always texted for Best and Shanghai to set an appointment at Shanghai with Rose and got my appointment.

    Beginning of this month I texted the same number to get line up info for both Best, Shanghai and added Evergreen to my request because it supposed to be from same the franchise. Received the Best info and was told Shanghai under different manager and to contact them directly.

    Evergreen, I believe just falls under a different MMS instead of the one for Best. Was told to contact them directly for info which I did, unfortunately didn't get a response.

    In closing I long for the days where you just texted in for the info, recommendations, set an appointment life was so much simpler. I understand reviews are part of what make the world turn but for me all the multiple boards and drama is exhausting.

    Happy mongering fellows and stay safe and respectful!!!
    So, I'll eat some crow here, the number I had was for the old MMS, must have been some crossover the first little bit because I did have some text dialog but then nothing. Apologies to Evergreen!

  3. #4317

    Best

    I just had a very good session with Wendy. The image they are sending out of her, I believe is accurate. Very pretty face, GND look, middle of the back black hair. Natural Cs? 20's? Slender body with a nice butt. Could be considered a spinner, 5'2". Red tattoo on her left chest "I am Queen". Solid BBBJ, lots of licking and sucking. CFS afterwards, her hands were busy during. She would rub her hands through my hair while LFK. I finished in the bag. After cleaning me up, she sucked me off for 20 seconds. I'll try to write a full review later.

    Jenny, she has worked at Best about 6 months ago. She has lost maybe 10-15 lbs. She is a spinner now. Long black hair. Solid service from what I remember. Natural Bs. Pretty face. 20's? The image of Jenny is not accurate.

    Cici, nice slender body. C'S? Pretty face.

  4. #4316

    Shanghai, Best and Evergreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Shallowman2  [View Original Post]
    It appears shanghai and best are decoupled. Anyone know what's up with that. Did shanghai or best change owners?
    What I know is that nothing seems to be the same since the banning of them and banning of reviewers.

    First the Best sponsor thread went away.

    End of last month I texted the same number I always texted for Best and Shanghai to set an appointment at Shanghai with Rose and got my appointment.

    Beginning of this month I texted the same number to get line up info for both Best, Shanghai and added Evergreen to my request because it supposed to be from same the franchise. Received the Best info and was told Shanghai under different manager and to contact them directly.

    Evergreen, I believe just falls under a different MMS instead of the one for Best. Was told to contact them directly for info which I did, unfortunately didn't get a response.

    In closing I long for the days where you just texted in for the info, recommendations, set an appointment life was so much simpler. I understand reviews are part of what make the world turn but for me all the multiple boards and drama is exhausting.

    Happy mongering fellows and stay safe and respectful!!!

  5. #4315

    Shanghai / best

    It appears shanghai and best are decoupled. Anyone know what's up with that. Did shanghai or best change owners?

  6. #4314

    Shanghai / best

    It appears shanghai and best are decoupled. Anyone know what's up with that.

  7. #4313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Taniya at Shanghai

    Sent them a text asking who was working this month, they sent a flyer with Taniya and June, I knew the pictures were not going to be accurate, but went with Taniya.

    She answered the door when I got there and no, she really didn't look like the photo at all, but still cute and well put together. We settled the paperwork and she came back for a very rudimentary massage with some flat hand rubbing and then a weird knuckle and thumb kind of rub, it wasn't uncomfortable, but just odd feeling. She soon jumped up and sat on my butt while she rubbed some more, and sliding down on my legs shortly thereafter, where she could gain access to my boys. After a bit of teasing and stroking, she got up for the flip and after the blue toast, she wanted to make out a bit, however, she does that notorious sticking out of the tongue and rolls it around, I have had others do the same thing, but it is still a bit disconcerting, I can only assume proper French kissing is not a normal thing in their culture. I soon found my way down to her ample breasts, I believe they are probably augmented, but the doctor did a fantastic job, as they felt very natural. She then laid me back and gave the boys a wipe down and then started a very good BBBJ that soon transitioned into 69. After a bit she said she wanted to fuck, so she wrapped me up and laid back for standing mish, however, I'm 6'3" and the table was too low to accomplish that, so I had her flip to walk the dog, which put our nether regions at the proper height to complete the "docking procedure". We were going at it pretty good and she seemed to be getting into it, so I eased my thumb down to rub her back door to see if she was open to that exploration, she didn't balk at all and actually started moaning more, so I eased it in to the first knuckle and she was totally fine with it. After a bit, the wrapper was causing issues, so I pulled out and told her to just jerk me off. I laid back down, she lubed me up and stroked me back to attention, I eased my index finger into her ass and she just moaned louder and coaxed me to and explosive finish. She cleaned me up and I was very happy. I'd be curious to see if a full on tour of Greece is possible with her, but regardless, she's definitely worth checking out.

  8. #4312

    Rose at Shanghai

    Excellent GFE session, Rose is warm, affectionate and attentive, great eye contact, lots of dfk to start, she then dropped to her knees and started with a wonderful sloppy no teeth BBBJ, time to return the favor with daty which then turned to 69. She kept saying water. Water as she quivered on the table and eventually layed on top of me holding on tight and shaking. Oliva popped in to say hello and offer 2 girls, we were already 20 minutes or so into our session and I was almost ready for the main event, so I declined. Oliva was very sweet, would like to see her but she was moving on the next day and wasn't sure where she was going.

    On to the main event, started with cg, more great eye contact, more dfk, then to standing mish, doggy to finish in prone mish with more water-water from Rose.

    Cleaned up and 10-minute massage for her and 10-minute massage for me to finish our time.

    She was moving on from Shanghai but didn't know where too. If she stay's local I would definitely repeat.

  9. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPepper  [View Original Post]
    I walked into Hang Keng the other day and almost immediately walked out after seeing MS, who confirmed she would be the one giving the massage. I didn't bother asking her name. Probably old enough to be my grandma. Is there a younger less unattractive person that works there perhaps? If not, I'll try Ocean on Broadway.

    DP.
    The regular mama-san is in her 50's. So is Cici at Ocean Spa. Sometimes there are younger gals at Hang Keng. You could call first.

  10. #4310

    Rose-SH

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    When Rose first arrived, I also thought her name was Lois. I'm pretty sure you can see my post at the beginning of the month. LOL! She told me that she has therapeutic massage skills. She is only around for a couple more days. Take advantage.
    I was lucky that day, walked out of Best in spite of pretty heavy pressure to stay. I usually just do a HH and tip 20-30 less but decided to see if I could get a full hour for the typical donation. Of course about 30 minutes or so in I was finished. So I asked for a massage, 3rd best decision that I made that day. Still curious as to why the MGRS seem to want to push Best lately over SH, maybe they are a bit slower?

  11. #4309

    Hang Keng

    Quote Originally Posted by SmithSonok  [View Original Post]
    I didn't read this board before the weekend and tried to go to Golden Rose. When I saw it closed I called and Anna let me know it's closed for good. So sad. She was professional (returned calls and texts), gave a good massage and took her time with everything.

    I was bummed and already really in the mood for a massage. Being in downtown did a completely uninformed TOFT and tried Q-Massage (corner of Colby & Everett Ave.). This is NOT a replacement for Anna. Terrible massage. Totally weird vibe including shoving dirty paper towels in my pocket before I got dressed. WTH?

    I'll have to give Ocean or Hang Keng a try.
    I walked into Hang Keng the other day and almost immediately walked out after seeing MS, who confirmed she would be the one giving the massage. I didn't bother asking her name. Probably old enough to be my grandma. Is there a younger less unattractive person that works there perhaps? If not, I'll try Ocean on Broadway.

    DP.

  12. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Apparently it was Rose that I saw, not sure where I got Lois, language barrier thing. Great service though, one of my best experiences ever at an AMP, if not THE best. Right up there with Aki.
    When Rose first arrived, I also thought her name was Lois. I'm pretty sure you can see my post at the beginning of the month. LOL! She told me that she has therapeutic massage skills. She is only around for a couple more days. Take advantage.

  13. #4307

    Rose-Shanghai

    Apparently it was Rose that I saw, not sure where I got Lois, language barrier thing. Great service though, one of my best experiences ever at an AMP, if not THE best. Right up there with Aki.

  14. #4306

    Shanghai-Best

    So based on recent reports it sounded like Betty or Candy might be my type, so decided to give it a go. Was greeted by Candy, I wasn't really feeling her vibe and asked to see Betty. She said she was busy and was a bit pushy trying to get me to go with her. I said, no I am leaving, then she say's you wait here for Betty. I declined and left. Not sure why Best, even though they are affiliated with SH seem to push for us to go to Best? I have been to both places a few times and have had better experiences at SH.

    So off I went to see what was up there. I was greeted by a very pretty lady, maybe late 30's, early 40's. She is about 5'6" and medium build. I was definitely feeling her vibe, she was very friendly and affectionate but not pushy at all. Things got better when I found out she has amazing natural breasts with large responsive nips, big turn on for me. So things progressed very well from there, she is skilled at her job and very receptive to reciprocation, which I gladly obliged. When the main event was over we had about 20 minutes left of the hour. I asked for a massage and she agreed and did an amazing job on my sore and tight muscles. Talk about a win-win! I try to stay closer to the north end but it's such a crap shoot and the service has been sub par to say the least. So I will go further and fight the traffic if it's worth it. I can't recall how many times I have had little attraction when greeted and no vibe, every time I should have walked, so glad that I did this time. I asked her name and she said what sounded like "Laos". So I think I finally figured out that she was trying to say "Lois". She said she was only going to be there until the end of this month and then off to another Seattle Spa. I gave her my text number so she can let me know where she is.

  15. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a few of these girls more often recently. I had a bit more disposable income as of late.

    Mina is maybe 5'4", I would equate her to a real life Asian Barbie, skinny arms and legs, light brown long hair. Pretty face, MM D's? Slightly enhanced medium sized butt? I think she is in her mid 20's. I thought the service was average (meaning a good), but her looks made it a must visit for me. She speaks a bit of English. She leaves on the 30th, in the evening.

    Olivia and Rose are still there.

    Olivia, MM D's, pretty face, 5'2" a bit thicker, but still HWP. Shoulder length wavy black hair. She has a solid body, like she was a gymnast in the past. Not a mushy body. You can see back dimples. Solid service.

    Rose, all natural body, pretty face, 5'4". B's. HWP. Long black hair. Also solid service.
    Appreciate the reviews, boards been a little slow lately, been pre-disposed with my #1 atf down south, she leaves after this weekend, look forward to mongering closer to home!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape