Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 4409
-
08-27-26 16:34 #4304Banned Member

Posts: 907Mina at Shanghai
I've been seeing a few of these girls more often recently. I had a bit more disposable income as of late.
Mina is maybe 5'4", I would equate her to a real life Asian Barbie, skinny arms and legs, light brown long hair. Pretty face, MM D's? Slightly enhanced medium sized butt? I think she is in her mid 20's. I thought the service was average (meaning a good), but her looks made it a must visit for me. She speaks a bit of English. She leaves on the 30th, in the evening.
Olivia and Rose are still there.
Olivia, MM D's, pretty face, 5'2" a bit thicker, but still HWP. Shoulder length wavy black hair. She has a solid body, like she was a gymnast in the past. Not a mushy body. You can see back dimples. Solid service.
Rose, all natural body, pretty face, 5'4". B's. HWP. Long black hair. Also solid service.
-
08-26-26 16:27 #4303Banned Member

Posts: 907Lola at Best
Maybe 5'4", long black hair. Pretty face. Flower tattoo on her inside left forearm, long thin tattoo between her breasts. I believe she has MM C's. Slender body with back dimples. She has a nice shape to her body. Medium size butt.
BBBJ was very nice. Lots of teasing and tongue play. Lots of simulated sex with the mouth. Probably 10 minutes worth. CFS was good too. She let me run thru my favorite positions. $$ for 60 minutes.
Betty and Candy are still there too.
Betty, probably under 5'0" MM C's. Small spinner body. Very good service and BBBJ skills.
Candy, similar body type to Lola. Also good service.
-
08-24-26 14:23 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 146536 Wells Ave. Oasis Massage
Originally Posted by ChinaMan619
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 14:22 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 146Go see Cici at Ocean Spa, she'll take good care of you!
Originally Posted by SmithSonok
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 13:42 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 63Already Missing Anna
I didn't read this board before the weekend and tried to go to Golden Rose. When I saw it closed I called and Anna let me know it's closed for good. So sad. She was professional (returned calls and texts), gave a good massage and took her time with everything.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
I was bummed and already really in the mood for a massage. Being in downtown did a completely uninformed TOFT and tried Q-Massage (corner of Colby & Everett Ave.). This is NOT a replacement for Anna. Terrible massage. Totally weird vibe including shoving dirty paper towels in my pocket before I got dressed. WTH?
I'll have to give Ocean or Hang Keng a try.
-
08-24-26 07:23 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 49Best
My guess since the stickied post here and the Best ad are gone that the ban on posting about them here is ended. So maybe no need for the post anymore. However wish admin or the best account would pipe in here.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 01:36 #4298Regular Member

Posts: 7Do you know where in renton she's going to be at.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 18:40 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 270Just a FYI for female mongers.
I have a female friend that told me of a massage parlor that she just went to. She was looking for a legitimate massage and described the location of where she went to. Her description of the address matches that of CHC massage in Lynwood. The place has an airlock entry that so many full service places have and the masseuse did several things that a typical massage place would not do. She came in while she was still getting undressed. She kept complimenting my friend's body. She had her coochie right by my friend's hands and other tells. She just had a regular, poor to mediocre massage, and she thinks that she was shorted on time as well.
So, if you know any females that want to get the same sort of services that we do you might pass this information on.
-
08-22-26 14:06 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 248Tokyo Spa. Angie
I stopped by based on this review. I was greeted by Angie. More of grannie than an auntie with a smoker's voice, but dressed pretty and decent body for her age. Paid for an hour. She offered a table shower which I took. It's been a long time since I've had one, and better than I remember. Back to the room for the short but decent massage. Flipped over and she asked what I wanted. I wanted to get sucked off, and had brought $140 total. She said no, that only get's you HJ, BJ is going to cost $120-$140. Already hard and ready I just got the HJ, she pulled out her old but pretty good sized tits. The HJ was much better than average and she did spend a decent amount of time sucking my balls and it lasted a while. She knows her way around a dick, the noticeable difference between her and some younger providers, she probably does have some amazing head. Nutted and cleaned up. I was out the door in probably 35 minutes. Not the worst money spent, but I will not return since for a total of 180-200, I'm getting a lot more from a lot hotter elsewhere. Thank you for TOFTT and the report though, maybe you got a different lady.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-26 14:02 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 146Best Sponsored Thread
What happened to the Best Sponsored thread?
-
08-20-26 01:56 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 346My suggestion is to never believe 100% the ages provided by any AMPs.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
By default, assume the girls are 30+, even for well-known shops.
Occasionally, we may be lucky to see some girls in the 25-30 range.
Once in a blue moon, you may hit the jackpot and meet a gem who is under 25.
To me, age is just a number; it is the face, body, services / skills, and attitude collectively that matter.
-
08-18-26 11:09 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 270What?? I thought that I was the only one that got that treatment. Okay, seriously she will be missed. That is why I made this post so that fans of her could experience her one more time.
Originally Posted by DoctorPepper
[View Original Post]
Try Ocean Spa or Heng Kang massage. My only complaint with Heng Kang is that they tend to cut that massage about ten minutes short.
-
08-17-26 19:44 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 42Golden Rose Anna, say it ain't so
This truly is terrible news. Finding an excellent massage with an excellent HJ is getting to be few and far between. Anna was sweet, always responsive to texts, her massage was top notch, HJ was slow and not rushed, no haggling, no drama, very consistent. She milked me on all 4's each time and it was great. Hopefully whoever takes her place will be just as good. But big shoes to replace.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 14:19 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 178So its ok to mention the other Shop now?
Just checking to be sure.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
They are supposed to be cleaning up their act so go ahead.
A2
-
08-17-26 13:13 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 94It was Average at Best
Stopped in at Best Massage over the weekend. No appointment, just took a chance with luck of the draw. I ended up with Betty.
Meh. First off, she was ten years older than the descriptions, at least. Cute, but not in her 20's. Body was accurate, petite, some curves. That was nice.
Massage was OK, she took direction well when I asked for more pressure, but enthusiasm was at an all time low.
The entire time I was there felt like I was interuppting what ever she was doing prior to my arrival, and she just wanted to get it over with.
Polar opposite of 90% of the usual Best/Shanghai visits..
After the flip a boring BJ and mish to finish. I was done early and had no desire to stay for a continuation of the massage or attempt round 2.
Meh /.











Reply With Quote




