Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 8328
-
09-30-26 15:25 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 52Ads targeting the cross-river regions
Appearing they recognize the devastation in the Maryland area and are looking to lure existing hobbyists to their venue.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 22:07 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 645I reached out. Nothing in MD. They gave me a familiar address is Tysons.
Originally Posted by Bryceman
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:50 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 100Smh and thanks. Guess I'll keep trying.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:05 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 549They all suck to be honest. You'll get somewhat attractive Latinas (6/7 on looks) with face bodies who are willing to fuck for $200 or maybe less. The issue is the language barrier. They all seem to want to get down to business. I've seen Meliza there and she's a butter face for sure but the ass is phat. The other girls I saw in Columbia were at a different location and were the same. I only ever got one girl who spoke English but her face and body were beat up. It's annoying because any three girls from NoVA could come over to Columbia and dominate the whole space. I recommend For Him or Her in VA if you want smoke show Latinas.
Originally Posted by SkipAway1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 11:27 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 100Can you tell me more about your experiences at their Columbia location? I need a really good, and reliable HoCo hook up.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 21:13 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 645I've visited anglebaby a ton. Never known them to have a Rockville location. Interesting.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 20:51 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 549Every location I've been to: Rockville, Columbia, and Riverdale has been a leased office. The Riverdale.
Originally Posted by ThisMeBruh
[View Original Post]
One has a tattoo office across the hall so I could hear someone getting a tattoo while I pounded one of the girls. Very strange set up but works in a pinch.
-
09-20-26 20:40 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 549DMV Stretch
This place called DMV Stretch popped up on my IG. The owners name and Sarah and she's a major MILF. The place looks legit but good lord she's so fine she's probably asked every day for extras. Has anyone checked this place out? Honestly it might be worth it to have her rubbing on me and shooting my shot.
-
09-18-26 21:14 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 614Popular and. VirginiavC-org
Both sites are the same org. They have multiple sites. If interested you'll find more info in the Northern Virginia Agency thread.
Originally Posted by CatofApathy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 14:38 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 33Maybe a rebrand
https://www.angelbaby888.com
Originally Posted by Bryceman
[View Original Post]
Seems to have a lot of the same girls as this nova agency which is very well known and legit, although the girls frequently are not the ones pictured they usually are similar.
-
09-14-26 11:45 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 50Curious
Has anyone tried Asiansensation99.com in Rockville? Looks interesting.
-
09-09-26 22:53 #8317Senior Member

Posts: 819Re-openings
I know of one place looking to re-open, but things will be very different than before. No ads, no reviews and it will look like a legit business, with some fun in the back. You guys that keep calling numbers to see if they will re-open, keep it up.
-
09-09-26 12:12 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 39Misread it.
Got it. Please update or DM me if any spots in the area are trying to turn up.
Originally Posted by Blarghonk
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-26 20:48 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 49He wasn't saying that One Acupressure will try to open, that was a generic "one of them" assertion.
Originally Posted by AuditLogs
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 21:54 #8314Regular Member

Posts: 11Ditto. She told me she lived in Columbia, but who knows? As I said before, I stupidly never asked for her number.
Originally Posted by SemenSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




