Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1430 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 21438
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21393
    Quote Originally Posted by FirsTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Communication seems pretty consistent but I'm kinda iffy on this one. Anyone have any interactions with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/092713616116
    Figured I'd TOFTT, strictly business with his one. 1, 1. 5, 3. I paid the lowest. She didn't even take her bra off just pointed and grunted to the chair to put my clothes on. Then pointed to the bed for me to lay down. As soon as I was flat on the bed she was trying to suck me thru a condom. After about 30 seconds I finally got it up and then she says " from behind?, come on" . I proceed to hammer thru the condom and her very fake moans to a nut. Got dressed and left. Probably not visiting again but you get what you pay for. She actually has a decent body but not the one in the pics. Nice ass with a slim waist.

  2. #21392

    Short Crystal Off the Board

    She is vacationing locally. FTA. Looks like she'll be awhile.

  3. #21391

    Anyone Actually Seen Her?

    Communication seems pretty consistent but I'm kinda iffy on this one. Anyone have any interactions with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/092713616116

  4. #21390

    Laylani

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/830534600558

    Has a post in Md, DC, Richmond so probably real.

    Any reviews?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-08 114706.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-08 114546.jpg‎  

  5. #21389

    Ginger?

    Anyone have a report on Ginger?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/264190303844
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-08 084125.jpg‎  

  6. #21388

    Latins

    Anyone trying the Latins damn they are Bad. Pm are cool to respond too.

  7. #21387

    Not Yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider39  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...-/563171377087

    Anybody had the pleasure of making this ones acquaintance?
    'Only to say that last pic on chair is enough for me, YES!

  8. #21386

  9. #21385

    Outcall

    Just had this one by for an outcall she looked better than I expected and for the $125 qv price was with the time she is a bit bigger than her pics but not by much it started with BBBJ and ended with covered FS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/957049299633

  10. #21384

    Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...-/563171377087

    Anybody had the pleasure of making this ones acquaintance?

  11. #21383

    Specials

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagger187  [View Original Post]
    She's been around. She dissapeard for a little while. And came back k thinner. She even lost her ass. She used to have some ass. But now it just looks average. So idk how she is. These days.
    I'd have seen her, but can't do the Budget Inn.

    I thought her ass looks good in her pics. If she "lost it" it must have been something to see and slap when she had it!

  12. #21382

    Specials

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider39  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/194056208068

    Where'd thus beauty come from? Anybody recognize her?
    She's been around. She dissapeard for a little while. And came back k thinner. She even lost her ass. She used to have some ass. But now it just looks average. So idk how she is. These days.

  13. #21381

    Trying to find

    Hey I've been told by a few dancers that they are working for a guy named jungle does anyone know how you book with him?

  14. #21380
    Quote Originally Posted by FSmith9009  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, looks like a nightmare to me 😱.

    Desperate times!!

  15. #21379

    Lisa

    Anyone dream of Lisa?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/287558104044
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image 8-28-26 at 9.07 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape