Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1242 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 18627
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18477

    Red Star

    Location: Northwest corner of 83rd ave. And Cactus.

    Date of service: 9/3. Evening.

    Therapist name: Monica.

    Ethnicity: beautiful Asian.

    Height: 5'6.

    Weight: 110.

    Cup size: very nice mm big C.

    Summary: I went in without waiting and instantly felt a connection with her. I decided to skip the massage and went right to the fun. This girl is my type (beautiful, great body, and most important, a great attitude. It has been 3 hours since I saw her and I still have a huge smile on my face. I can't wait to see her again. Standard house fee and tip, BBBJ, some bare rubbing, cfs multiple positions. She is the best I have had in months. Highly recommend.

  2. #18476

    Gold Panda Sun City. Crystal is back

    Stopped by my "go to" spot today to find that Crystal is back! If you haven't seen her she is worth the trip. Cute face, nice body. She's not Asian so it's a nice change of scenery. She is very bubbly. Natural big tits and nice ass. Started with a nice table shower and she was happy to be with me. Went back to the room and had a nice little massage. Then the flip and right into a BBJ. Bagged the little buddy and started CG. Then into missionary. Then finished from behind. Fully satisfied and will be back for sure.

  3. #18475

    Sunny Spa- September Rotation & Meeting w / Zoey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sveetoh  [View Original Post]
    I called and not sure it was the right place. They said a Zoey was working and another name not on this board.
    Its Sunny in Bell.

    Called yesterday to ask about new line up! They said Zoey was available and new girl in possibly today / Wednesday.

    I pull in and Momo still there! She recognized me and let me in. She was giggly / bubbly as always and introduced me to new girl Zoey. Cute spinner with nice white skin, slender frame, cute petite bubble buyt, and nice rack on her! Momo did mentioned she would be there maybe a few weeks more. She also repeated Sia would be starting Wednesday, I believe she's mixed Malay / Chinese from what I recall her saying. Also for us Dora lovers, she will be back mid or end of month! Dora such a great performer so had me excited.

    I walk back to the room with Zoey, wanted to repeat Momo, but Zoey looked so good with her slender spinner frame. She did small massage and off to the races. She has a flower, I think, tattoo under her belly button but nothing to crazy. She has some perky and sensitive MM C-cups that in her slender frame look MASSIVE but well done. She starts wirh LFK to then DFK. Then some DATY / DATO which she's responsive too. Finally about to start and as another poster mentioned, NO Glove option! I reviewed it for a bit and took up her offer! She did mention no CIP, but that's ok. Did some mish, K9, and rcg and finally finished with CIM.

    We cleaned up and left a happy camper! Talked with Momo after and she mentioned Sia also offers same services as Zoey. So now in a pickle whether yo try Sia next or wait on Dora!

    Sunny is really stepping its game up and girls have been amazing!

  4. #18474

    Nona at LH Foot Care & Massage

    It had been awhile since I had been to LH Foot Care & Massage in Chandler. I didn't want to travel all the way to Red 8 just for L1 when LH was so much closer and time was running out in my day.

    I drew Nona. The odd thing was that she was dressed in a regular t-shirt and shorts, no sexy outfit. I hadn't read much here as to whether they went legit or whether they still provided L1 services so I decided to take things slowly.

    I asked Nona to start on my feet just to appear to be a legitimate person in case they went legit. After awhile I asked her to continue up my legs and the sheet "accidentally" exposed myself somehow and she saw my throbbing schlong. She took this as a cue and started farther up my leg.

    She then proceeded to give the sign for L1 and I came to an agreement of $1 with her. She also let me rub her breasts. That's all I was there for so it fit the bill. She did a pretty good job.

    After all the cleanup she surprised me and asked if I wanted a scalp massage. I guess we still had some time left so I agreed. Another pretty good massage on the big head.

  5. #18473

    The infamous Momo is at sunny on Bell and Dora is there also

    I stopped by Sunny on Bell and was met by Momo. She connected me with Dora and I would have loved to have taken either of them, perhaps both at once the next time. That day, someone needed to tend to the front door so I didn't even ask.

    I love a gal that kisses. My weakness, and they both allowed that; Momo was as she led me into the room and when I was leaving but those kisses weren't just little pecks. Now Dora, um, I think she wore my lips and tongue out. MY KIND OF GIRLS.

    Momo said the first week of September the bleached blonde chick will be there; so maybe she is there now? IDK. Momo has not assigned a name to her YET. What? They don't use REAL first NAMES? LOL.

    Anyhow, typical rates apply but if you donate a bit more you may get a LOT more. YMMV.

    Take the time to visit, you won't regret it.

  6. #18472
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackkyd70  [View Original Post]
    This would be the one on Bell. The Sunny in chandler I don't believe is FS.
    I called and not sure it was the right place. They said a Zoey was working and another name not on this board.

  7. #18471

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Noice8888  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!
    Best thing to do is just get tested regularly. There's a website you can do it for $100 something for a full panel. Stdcheck or something like that. Pretty easy & discreet and you get results in a day or two. The public health departments can do free but you usually got to request full panel or they'll only do Chl & Gon & HIV depends how much of a risk they think you are xD.

  8. #18470
    Quote Originally Posted by JayGatsby88  [View Original Post]
    Question to the fellow hobbyists. I see most of you pay the house fee for an hours time at the more noteable locations mentioned here. Do you actually receive an hour service with everything? I would ususally pay for the 30 minutes but wouldn't mind paying more if it actually meant more service time.
    I always go for the half hour as well unless I know it's a slow day or a quiet location. Years ago the 1 hour was nice when they had a full staff, table showers, and a dedicated mamasan to watch the door. These days the places that are still open are busy and there are too many interruptions.

  9. #18469

    Always a risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noice8888  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!
    There is always a risk catching something with out using protection. Also protection isn't 100% fool proof. Now after that disclaimer. BBBJ is a very low risk of catching things. Check for any mouth sores (they will be visible). If there is none odds are you won't get anything. But nothing is 100%. Also just Google STDs and you will get a lot of knowledge on how they are transmitted.

  10. #18468

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Bell.
    The one on bell. Chandler is not FS shop.

  11. #18467

    Red 8 - Maggie & YuYu

    Went to Red 8 Fridayt and Maggie was at the window. Paid for 45 and she took me back. Started out with a light massage and fondling. After the flip we started out with 69 and then Mish. After a bit we switched to standing DS. While we were at it, Yu Yu came in. (long black hair perky C's an fit body) She asked if she could join. I couldn't say no! I laid back on the table and Maggie road me for while Yu Yu saddle up on my face for some DIY. Maggie then jumped off and Yu Yu finished me off with nice CIM. Good times!

  12. #18466

    Mina returns to Peoria Spa

    Mina is back at Peoria Spa again.

    Mina is definitely one of my favorites. She has a very pretty face and a slender athletic body. She speaks good English and has a playful sense of humor. She gives a great massage and loves to kiss. She is definitely very sexy.

  13. #18465

    Red 8 - Strawberry

    She just texted me that she's back in town for the month. She is back today! Have fun.

  14. #18464

    Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by Sveetoh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the bell one or Chandler?
    I think that's Bell.

  15. #18463

    New To Here. Question

    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape