Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 144 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2146

    Jackson. Fantasy Chick / Roxanne

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/087694089152

    I've seen Roxanne a few times now over the past month, so yes, worth repeating and making the hour drive from K'zoo. For me, she checks all the boxes of that hot sexy MILF who just flat out enjoys sex and pleasing her partner. Communication is great. Phone is better than text. She has a nice safe incall in Jackson at a newish 3* higher end hotel chain (not the run down Red Roof inn type of place). Looks exactly like her pics. Which are very real. No signs of drug use. Body is great imo, but I always lean toward ladies with a little bit of meat on the bone. Has the post child little tummy action, but her T&A are awesome. Her attitude is great and very chill. No GPS like the younger spinners. She loves wearing lingerie too which is a huge plus for me. Always greets me freshly showered, smelling great and wearing a sexy little number with heals and stockings and on both date so far, she proceed to start the date with me sitting back in the chair and gives me a slow grinding little dance to warm us both up.

    Once on the bed (or still on the chair while dancing) she has a very open menu. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, dirty talk, lite anal play, FS in any position (doggie her fav). Greek has never been on my list, but she did say she's open to it with advance notice. What really sets her apart from others is her overall gamesmanship. She is all about making you happy and will try any position to help get you off. And even though doggie is her favorite, she had no problem climbing aboard my member and rode like a champ.

    And did I say she loves lingerie. There is a Lions Den about 10 minutes out from her incall. Stop in on your way to see her and pick out something hot for her. She loves to model it for you.

    Donation for the full non clock watching hour - 225.

  2. #2145

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    Vendetta visited me at my hotel room early this year. She a young and beautiful AA lady, very sweet and talented. Donation were a little lower than most these days. She was very clean and smelling nice. Her menu is open and I had an amazing time with her. I'd be repeating with her but work has me in the thumb right now.
    Saw her a few weeks back. Pretty girl but wider in the mid area than expected. Also had a smell that wasn't the greatest. Cheap spot would repeat cause she cool.

  3. #2144

    Roses

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentJon123  [View Original Post]
    She's back and not currently working with Nikki anymore. Fun time to be had with her.

    She's a good provider out here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...k/622921056956
    Looks amazing! What's the donation?

  4. #2143

    Ariel is back

    She's back and not currently working with Nikki anymore. Fun time to be had with her.

    She's a good provider out here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...k/622921056956

  5. #2142

    Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by BurpleSS1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...l/384605189411

    Recent outcall to Kalamazoo. She aims to please. BBBJ CFS will repeat thick ASF not fat wears it well.
    Been looking at this one but as with most they don't list the donation. If you don't mind, what was the deal?

  6. #2141

    Ashley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...l/384605189411

    Recent outcall to Kalamazoo. She aims to please. BBBJ CFS will repeat thick ASF not fat wears it well.

  7. #2140

    Ashley

    Date: 6/4/26.

    Name: Ashley.

    URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...l/384605189411.

    City: Kalamazoo.

    State: Michigan.

    Address: Outcall to hotel.

    Activities: DFK BBBJ CFS.

    Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Brunette, Red.

    Age: Mid 30's.

    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

    Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: Thick attractive blonde. She was patient. You will enjoy the experience. Amazing mouth, she aims to please.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  8. #2139

    Anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...w/024057272152

    I don't have a name so I can't search anyone have any information I will be in BC tomorrow.

    Or any other recommendations would be appreciated.

  9. #2138

    Pretty

    I was able to see Pretty again this past week. Same great service as always. Clean, covered, and multiple positions. She's a small bbw, but has great service and is friendly. She also does not clock watch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/641965290412

  10. #2137

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Looking for someone with experience with this one. Anyone know what name she goes by, so I can find a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...c/440853042129

    - js.
    I saw her several times when she was in Kalamazoo, and enjoyed most of the appointments. However, I would see her in the morning, because as the day goes on, her hygiene goes way down. The one time I saw her in the evening, her kitty stank to the point I almost gagged. The only thing I can think is that she doesn't wash up between appointments. Nice girl though.

  11. #2136

    Good provider

    Hello I'll be in Battle Creek 9/24-9/27 looking for a reliable provider if any one could give me some suggestions I would appreciate it.

  12. #2135
    [QUOTE=SlyGuy12;7703701]https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...w/338379007104

    I have posted about good visits with Malani, I have seen her 6 times and enjoyed the first four. The last two times I have seen her, she has been surly, and kind of mean and her hygiene left a lot to be desired. Also, her weight gain kind of turns

  13. #2134

    Beckley

    After some recent reviews, thought it was worth a shot. Clean incall at a decent hotel, good comms, took about an hour from first reaching out and she was fresh out of the shower. Friendly personality, comfortable location, I was a bit rushed so I think she picked up on that. Like usual, pics are a bit dated, but the one pic of her in the full fishnet is spot on. Service was pretty good, seems like she gets into it. No sign of bad habits. She was down for kissing, but according to other reviews it sounds like a YMMV sort of thing. Looking for a little more enthusiastic PSE, so I don't know that I'd visit again, but to those looking to connect with a friendly provider that's easy on the eyes, she's great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...l/913760863188

  14. #2133

    Anyone Try her Our

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...c/623694071594

    Just wondering if anyone has experienced her? She is usually around Red Lobster area.

  15. #2132

    Review

    Looking for someone with experience with this one. Anyone know what name she goes by, so I can find a review?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...c/440853042129

    - js.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 144 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape