Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 582 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8705
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    I am writing to share my recent negative experience with Anastasia to provide a warning for others.

    After reading a previous positive review, I contacted her early Tuesday morning to schedule an appointment for a specific service (BBFSCIP). She quoted the following rates:

    - $70 BJ.

    - $100 BBJ.

    - $130 QV.

    - $180 Half Hour.

    - $230 Hour.

    Given that I was traveling all the way from Hereford and had to work afterward, I explicitly asked her to confirm if she could provide the requested service. She assured me that she could. We agreed on a 1:45 PM appointment time.

    I arrived precisely at 1:45 PM near the agreed location in Milford (across from Wendy's and next to the gas station). After some back-and-forth text messages where she initially claimed there was no Wendy's nearby, she eventually provided a room number. When I arrived upstairs, she immediately told me she was on her period. I left without saying a word.

    Based on the interaction, I felt given the runaround, and I suspect her excuse was not genuine. Most likely because I was a 6'4 plus dark skinned black man and her boyfriend or whatever he is likely had a problem with it I did see him when I was walking up to the room.

    I am sharing this detail so others can avoid a similar waste of time. I will also be submitting this report to the Ripoff Report section, along with the active STG link, phone number, keywords, and a screenshot for easier searching. I've also included screenshots of the text message that were sent.

    Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a photo of her like I normally do but again the photos don't match to what she currently looks like picture The Hunchback of Notre Dame with lipstick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...3/835570938167

    203-XXX-4637.

    Anastasia.

    Little Bit.

    Tasia.
    Be careful I read multiple rob reports on her.

  2. #8704

    Re: little Bit aka Anastasia aka Tasia. Milford / New Haven AKA THE TIME WASTER

    I am writing to share my recent negative experience with Anastasia to provide a warning for others.

    After reading a previous positive review, I contacted her early Tuesday morning to schedule an appointment for a specific service (BBFSCIP). She quoted the following rates:

    - $70 BJ.

    - $100 BBJ.

    - $130 QV.

    - $180 Half Hour.

    - $230 Hour.

    Given that I was traveling all the way from Hereford and had to work afterward, I explicitly asked her to confirm if she could provide the requested service. She assured me that she could. We agreed on a 1:45 PM appointment time.

    I arrived precisely at 1:45 PM near the agreed location in Milford (across from Wendy's and next to the gas station). After some back-and-forth text messages where she initially claimed there was no Wendy's nearby, she eventually provided a room number. When I arrived upstairs, she immediately told me she was on her period. I left without saying a word.

    Based on the interaction, I felt given the runaround, and I suspect her excuse was not genuine. Most likely because I was a 6'4 plus dark skinned black man and her boyfriend or whatever he is likely had a problem with it I did see him when I was walking up to the room.

    I am sharing this detail so others can avoid a similar waste of time. I will also be submitting this report to the Ripoff Report section, along with the active STG link, phone number, keywords, and a screenshot for easier searching. I've also included screenshots of the text message that were sent.

    Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a photo of her like I normally do but again the photos don't match to what she currently looks like picture The Hunchback of Notre Dame with lipstick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...3/835570938167

    203-XXX-4637.

    Anastasia.

    Little Bit.

    Tasia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_a246a889.jpg‎   screenshot 3 Anastasia aka Tasia.jpg‎   Anastasia aka Tasia Ad.jpg‎   screenshot 1 Anastasia aka Tasia.jpg‎   screenshot 2 Anastasia aka Tasia.jpg‎  


  3. #8703

    Current reports Jenna WH

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Poolhouse girl been around for years. Still look and perform good?
    Prices have been rising along with her weight.

    Better options out there.

  4. #8702

    Re: Kaykay

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    KayKay was on my blacklist, but she redeemed herself with me and is now green lit. Seen her twice in the last week New Haven / West Haven area. Any potential habits she may have were not evident in the time spent with her. Other girls may hit the pipe even multiple times, I didn't see any pipe or anything and was completely alert ready to go. She is without a place so cardate but made it work. Body looks great and lost a fee since last time I saw her over a year ago. Nice small but perky tits. As always she can be a real freak and adventurous regardless of play location. See her if you wish, she replaced a disinterested regular from my rotation. GFE, daty, BBBJ including attention to the boys, mish, bbfscip. Always a good tine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...06/39026642686
    203-XXX-8906

    P.S. As with any of these girls, avoid advances. Always in person to avoid issues and maintain consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoys  [View Original Post]
    Inbox me her number if you can. She can't keep a phone for nothing I ran into her maybe 2 weeks ago the area of chapel and derby.
    Always check the ad link info, bro.

    Kaykay
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...06/39026642686
    https://snapchat.com/t/KkCqWq0U
    203-XXX-8906
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9204.jpg‎   IMG_9208.jpg‎  

  5. #8701

    Current reports Jenna WH

    Poolhouse girl been around for years. Still look and perform good?

  6. #8700

    Lil Bit aka Anastasia aka Tasia

    Lil Bit (lilbit) aka Anastasia aka Tasia.

    I've seen this one twice in a pinch just hadn't posted a review. First off, the pics in the ads are filtered or older as they have her looking younger than actual. She is probably the shortest girl that I've ever hooked up with. Under 5 ft. She rooms with her bf in the Milford area, but he isn't an issues. I met him at the tail of the first visit. He'll even join in of that's your thing.

    Set up was quick and virtually no delays. Ready on arrival. She's a sweet girl and willing to talk and keep things moving. She usually wears lingerie but usually keeps on but has been willing to take off. She may be self conscious. Open menu. She aims to please. BBBJ and multiple positions before unloading.

    She might not be for everyone, but if you're looking for something shorter than others or in a pinch, she could be your toy. Only downsides being filtered pics, habits, and room could be a bit more organized.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...c/847125749617
    203-XXX-4637
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9571.jpg‎   IMG_9572.jpg‎   IMG_9573.jpg‎   IMG_9574.jpg‎   IMG_9575.jpg‎  


  7. #8699

    Re: Lil G

    Quote Originally Posted by BustherChops  [View Original Post]
    No one knows if the guy is hiding in the closet, then lunges out with an unwelcoming gift to surprise you or not.
    Thanks for pulling something from almost 3 mo ago as her status has been cleared since then as previously posted twice. She hasn't been on my blacklist for almost 2 mo now.

    The dude has been on vacay last two months and no longer involved. I was with lilg last night and she's fine though was for a cardate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/303796672114
    475-XXX-2314
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9569.jpg‎   IMG_9272.jpg‎   IMG_9273.jpg‎   IMG_9567.jpg‎   IMG_9275.jpg‎  


  8. #8698

    Other lifestyle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Bellebellebelle.

    Know about her from other sites, was suprised to see her pop up hear and her bio was not what I was thinking. Thinking about booking to see if she mixes her other lifestyle with CC lifestyle. WOnder if she hosts.

    Adragayle.

    Seems to have been around (both CC and life) for a bit. Looks old. Wouldn't expect much from her tho.
    Tell me w more about Belle Belle belle?

  9. #8697
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard713  [View Original Post]
    Any info CC providers. Bellebellebelle? Adragayle? Thanks.
    Bellebellebelle.

    Know about her from other sites, was suprised to see her pop up hear and her bio was not what I was thinking. Thinking about booking to see if she mixes her other lifestyle with CC lifestyle. WOnder if she hosts.

    Adragayle.

    Seems to have been around (both CC and life) for a bit. Looks old. Wouldn't expect much from her tho.

  10. #8696

    Keep the door open, until you finish clearing out the room

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I have indefinitely blacklisted Lil G aka Gina (lilg). She has been working between Stamford and Clinton the last few months. She has been on again off again with a violent bf that goes by "Avi". 280 lb wannabe mafia dude that drives a red Fiat 500. Both have habits but with money tight, he has been pimping out lil G. She has recently scammed one of her regulars that goes by "Smooth" with a cash and dash. If you text, it is likely the bf. If you were a regular and haven't heard from her for awhile, he had been controlling her phone. If you do decide to see her, she may have remnants and signs of abuse this predator has done to her to keep her in line and control her. If you see her, you may find yourself in an altercation with him if not rushed service. If she asks for donation first, asks for a drive somewhere or delays to handle a habit, be on the look out for the bf. Just be aware that this guy is around. Multiple number changes on ads despite her keeping the same number for over a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...&weightMin=100
    516-XXX-2530
    475-XXX-3313
    203-XXX-7766
    203-XXX-4256
    475-XXX-9655
    475-XXX-3289

    Her bf deleted her onlyfans pages and started selling/scamming with ads around the US.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n&weightType=l
    No one knows if the guy is hiding in the closet, then lunges out with an unwelcoming gift to surprise you or not.

  11. #8695
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    That is Mila. I have not actually seen her though have reached out in the past. Her reviews were underwhelming, so I never bothered to sample. She has habits like all the others. She had been in the Southington to Meriden areas. Maybe Naugatuck before. Higher prices than offered services.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/014047139005
    860-XXX-5312
    All.

    I wish I herded this advice but my curiosity got the better of me. Nothing dangerous or suspect happened but let just say those pics are a looooooooooong way out.

    Like looooooong.

    There just seems to be nothing around lately. I was in a mood and her pics looked good. I knew they wouldn't be accurate but not this bad.

    Her attitude was fine but let say I'm glad a rubber was required for everything.

  12. #8694

    Current info

    Any info CC providers. Bellebellebelle? Adragayle? Thanks.

  13. #8693

    New Haven CC

    Any current updates new haven CC? Bellebellebelle? Adragayle?

  14. #8692

    Any info

    I know she has been around for awhile but does anyone have any info on this lady. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf.../413906745953..

    I would appreciate it. Thanks and stay safe.

  15. #8691

    Re: Best head ard New haven

    Hey, everyone I came across this provider does anyone have any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/754866858003

    I am looking for a new provider thay gives an excellent BBBJ. With that said does anyone have any reviews on her? Attached os a photo from her ad.

    Below is what I was quoted.

    $100 qv.

    $140 hh.

    $190 hr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260829_173200_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape